NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you?

+2
Victorismyhero
eddie
6 posters

Go down

How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you? Empty How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you?

Post by eddie Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:24 pm

For the sake of recognition and other obvious reasons, let's assume we will all still look different.

How different would the world be if every person was exactly like you?

I'd like to hear your sensible thoughts on this.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you? Empty Re: How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you?

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:28 pm

erm...empty?

there would be only men???

if you see what I mean.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you? Empty Re: How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Blimey - self-haters would be in trouble. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:05 pm

We'd have no advanced technology for sure, because I could never invent anything. We'd be living like they did back in the 1500s at best Smile

But I think there'd be a lot less conflict, obviously. We'd probably just be helping each other, making up songs and stories and grilling out a lot.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:44 am

Well I'm pretty sure we'd still find something to argue about since that's the kind of guy I am lol

But there would be no wars and no religious nonsense that's for sure.

And for the world, well in a generation humanity would be finished since kids would not be forthcoming (regardless of sexuality too, even if there was a way, I categorically hate the idea of having children haha). From the world's pov that's the jackpot Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:51 am

eddie wrote:For the sake of recognition and other obvious reasons, let's assume we will all still look different.

How different would the world be if every person was exactly like you?

I'd like to hear your sensible thoughts on this.

Bloody boring and stagnant. Our brains would atrophy.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:46 am

Ben Reilly wrote:We'd have no advanced technology for sure, because I could never invent anything. We'd be living like they did back in the 1500s at best Smile

But I think there'd be a lot less conflict, obviously. We'd probably just be helping each other, making up songs and stories and grilling out a lot.

Okay so I have nothing to add to this, as it's EXACTLY the sort of thing I was going to say, except there would billions spent on the "Hunt for mermaids" and on the grill we would only eat fish not meat.....oh and weed would be growing in the gardens afro
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:32 am

How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you? 2187004795

I RECKON I would be on the same page as both sassy and Victor seem to be here...

I would imagine a world that would be pretty well empty, boring, limited..

Okay if you only wanted to sit under a tree or lie on a beach all day.

And humanity might vanish with a whimper, not a bang..

How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you? 2190311264
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:08 pm

I think the world would have sort of wasted away around 50 years ago.
I am far too lazy, unambitious and laid back to stimulate any worthwhile productivity.....thank God we are all different.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Okay the point was, I wanted to hear about what the world would be like if everyone were like you.
We all know it'd be boring etcetc if everyone was the same, I just wanted to know what "your" world would be like....

The only one who got it was Ben and to a degree, Syl.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:56 pm

eddie wrote:Okay the point was, I wanted to hear about what the world would be like if everyone were like you.
We all know it'd be boring etcetc if everyone was the same, I just wanted to know what "your" world would be like....

The only one who got it was Ben and to a degree, Syl.

Deeply sensual - happy now? How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you? 2984306523

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:02 pm

The world (if it hadn't faded into inertia) would be peaceful.
There would be no bullies or megalomaniacs, no bankers or politicians...everyone would make their own decisions based on what they saw to be the right thing not the most popular thing...and everyone would be equal.
There would be lots of fun and laughing, and a bit of nagging just to even things out.

Happy now Miss Eddie? rabbit
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Syl wrote:The world (if it hadn't faded into inertia) would be peaceful.
There would be no bullies or megalomaniacs, no bankers or politicians...everyone would make their own decisions based on what they saw to be the right thing not the most popular thing...and everyone would be equal.
There would be lots of fun and laughing, and a bit of nagging just to even things out.

What about the picnics with lots of cake and lashings of ginger beer? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Yep.

How different would the world be, if every single person, was exactly like you? 1069003512
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Ziz wrote:

Ooh spiffing idea....lets get Timmy and head off to the woods. cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Ooh spiffing idea....lets get Timmy and head off to the woods. cheers

I knew you'd like it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down