NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family

+9
nicko
Ben Reilly
Andy
Spindleshanks
Syl
scrat
Tommy Monk
magica
Major
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family Empty Re: Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family

Post by magica Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:41 pm

This annoyed me, as he isn't a refugee. He worked in France, came here and is on benefits and says he's entitled to it. Well no he isn't! He's even talking,about having more kids, well guess who will pay.

It's high time this government booted out these people who had a good life and money before coming here for a layabout life.

Whilst he and thousands more are getting nice council houses, ours are going to be offered bloody pre fans! Why can't the immigrants have those and ours the nice houses.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:58 pm

The madness continues...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:17 pm

It never ceases to amaze me how often the far right are prepared to do their masters bidding, of course one only has to place the truth out there to gather perspective.

"A freedom of information request by Full Fact showed that there were fewer than five housing benefit claimants receiving the equivalent of £100,000 a year."

Of course this will not stop the far right from attacking the most vulnerable in our  that's what they're brainwashed to do, but it is strange that you never hear them critising the tax evading and avoiding elite, you never hear about the £Billions siphoned away on public contracts by private companies, you never hear about the £100s of Billions. given to bankers to bail them out and pay 6 or even 7 figure bonuses and you don't hear them complain about the likes of Philip Green who not only ransacked the pension pot of thousands of workers, he did it to purchase a yacht for £100 million.

I suppose the fact that the press are owned by 5 Billionaires and the fact that they'll always find some far right fuck head ready and willing to punt out this poison, is a further indication on how the facts are twisted to keep us in our place.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:38 pm

One of many examples of the free movement policy failing the British people.

Can anyone blame people who work hard and plan their families sensibly for resenting the fact that people who scrounge and breed like bloody rabbits manage to afford better housing and lifestyle than they do, because I cant.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Major wrote:
magica wrote:This annoyed me, as he isn't a refugee. He worked in France, came here and is on benefits and says he's entitled to it. Well no he isn't! He's even talking,about having more kids, well guess who will pay.

It's high time this government booted out these people who had a good life and money before coming here for a layabout life.

Whilst he and thousands more are getting nice council houses, ours are going to be offered bloody pre fans!   Why can't the immigrants have those and ours the nice houses.

ya bleedin racist, Magz, lol! lol! lol!

That is what I will be called by the 'usual suspects' for raising this.

This must stop but it won't unless mobs take to the streets to make their feelings clear, being nice does NOT work, I do not wanna see mobs but believe it would wake politicians up.

Why should we pay for the trash of the world?

It's not racist to tell the truth Major. He had a good job and home, came here and says he's entitled to benefits. How, he didn't work at all here.

I wanted more kids, but as we both worked, couldn't afford them. We never sat back and let the benefit system raise our kids.

It's become a benefit society now. Not just immigrants, but thousands white families prefer not to work and have more than four kids too. Many work cash in hand too.

We need to get back self respect and stop people who don't deserve them having handouts.

Last edited by magica on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:19 pm

Major wrote:
Syl wrote:One of many examples of the free movement policy failing the British people.

Can anyone blame  people who work hard and plan their families sensibly for resenting the fact that people who scrounge and breed like bloody rabbits manage to afford better housing and lifestyle than they do, because I cant.

Bleedin eck, Syl, I woulda had me bitz hacked if I had said that, ENTIRELY CORRECT AS IT IS..

A ZILLION more of those good coloured thingiz for you and Mahz..

The green ones please not the red ones. Razz

But it's true and anyone who disagrees must be stupid.
I would think exactly the same about any family no matter where they come from (including here) who expect other people to fund their lifestyles whilst they blithely have numerous kids they cant afford to bring up.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:17 am

magica wrote:This annoyed me, as he isn't a refugee. He worked in France, came here and is on benefits and says he's entitled to it. Well no he isn't! He's even talking,about having more kids, well guess who will pay.

Whilst he and thousands more are getting nice council houses, ours are going to be offered bloody pre fans!   Why can't the immigrants have those and ours the nice houses.

Pre fab houses have come a long way in the past 60 years.  I wonder how many complaints will be made if immigrants end up in pre fab homes like this?  

Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family 0024258200000258-3886262-image-a-2_1477785545774

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886262/Ministers-planning-new-wave-100-000-prefab-modular-homes-attempt-solve-housing-crisis.html

Last edited by Spindleshanks on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:09 pm

If they have come here by legit means and not lied and cheated their way in... and they're working and paying for it themselves... then they can live anywhere they can afford to...

However... if they are trying to claim taxpayers money in benefits to pay for it then they should be deported immediately!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If they have come here by legit means and not lied and cheated their way in... and they're working and paying for it themselves... then they can live anywhere they can afford to...

However... if they are trying to claim taxpayers money in benefits to pay for it then they should be deported immediately!!!

He's training to be a mental health nurse and while doing so also works 10 hours a week as a carer. Nurse training is a full time course which means any hours he can work are very limited. He may well get an NHS bursary but that and any earnings he makes won't be any where near enough to live on so he will get benefits on top.

He will have applied for his course and just like anyone else will have gone through the process to be accepted, he isn't doing anything wrong.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:30 pm

I Wouldn't knock him if I were you, Tom. He might end up as your carer when he's qualified.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:

Pre fab houses have come a long way in the past 60 years.  I wonder how many complaints will be made if immigrants end up in pre fab homes like this?  

Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family 0024258200000258-3886262-image-a-2_1477785545774

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886262/Ministers-planning-new-wave-100-000-prefab-modular-homes-attempt-solve-housing-crisis.html

That's a house not a prefab. They are one floor, small rooms, we had them at the bottom of our road when I was a kid.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:If they have come here by legit means and not lied and cheated their way in... and they're working and paying for it themselves... then they can live anywhere they can afford to...

He's training to be a mental health nurse and while doing so also works 10 hours a week as a carer.  Nurse training is a full time course which means any hours he can work are very limited.  He may well get an NHS bursary but that and any earnings he makes won't be any where near enough to live on so he will get benefits on top.

He will have applied for his course and just like anyone else will have gone through the process to be accepted, he isn't doing anything wrong.

And THAT is why there's no justification for resentment of these people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:

He's training to be a mental health nurse and while doing so also works 10 hours a week as a carer.  Nurse training is a full time course which means any hours he can work are very limited.  He may well get an NHS bursary but that and any earnings he makes won't be any where near enough to live on so he will get benefits on top.

Actually he is bringing his children up on other peoples hard earned graft.
Sensible people wait till they are in a position to care for their kids financially before they start their families.
He has 8 and counting.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:59 pm

If he had been white I reckon the opinions would be different from some. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:01 pm

magica wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

That's a house not a prefab.  They are one floor, small rooms, we had them at the bottom of our road when I was a kid.

It's a prefab. Read the link.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Sensible people wait till they are in a position to care for their kids financially before they start their families.
He has 8 and counting.

He moved to England to do his nursing training after getting accepted on a course. Most of the kids were already born.

He isn't doing anything other than try to better himself by getting a good qualification to care for his family and people just can't stop fucking complaining about him because the council found him a decent sized house for him and his family to live in.

Maybe if the NHS paid a decent rate whilst training he could afford to pay the rent himself.

Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Syl wrote:

He has 8 and counting.

He moved to England to do his nursing training after getting accepted on a course. Most of the kids were already born.

He isn't doing anything other than try to better himself by getting a good qualification to care for his family and people just can't stop fucking complaining about him because the council found him a decent sized house for him and his family to live in.

Maybe if the NHS paid a decent rate whilst training he could afford to pay the rent himself.

His child benefit payments have gone up 4 times since he arrived....which would imply he has had more than one child since being here, but no matter.

He has EIGHT kids that he is relying on other people to raise financially....now whether he expected the French or the Brits to do that doesn't matter, he is a scrounger in any language.

Good for him to trying in trying to better himself, pity he didn't do that before he bred like a bloody rabbit.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

His child benefit payments have gone up 4 times since he arrived....which would imply he has had more than one child since being here, but no matter.

He has EIGHT kids that he is relying on other people to raise financially....now whether he expected the French or the Brits to do that doesn't matter, he is a scrounger in any language.

Good for him to trying in trying to better himself, pity he didn't do that before he bred like a bloody rabbit.

Four of his kids equal two sets of twins, s'pose he did that deliberately in your opinion?

Yeah, good for him trying to better himself and at least he is trying to better himself.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:25 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Syl wrote:

Four of his kids equal two sets of twins, s'pose he did that deliberately in your opinion?

Would that be numbers 6 and 7... or 7 and 8? Rolling Eyes
I wonder if your attitude would be the same if it was an indigenous Brit expecting others to pay for his lack of the use of birth control?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:28 pm

I lived in a Prefab for 4 yrs . PREFAB is a "prefabricated" single story dwelling. It is made in a factory from PREFABRICATED sections. The picture shown is an House.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

I wonder if your attitude would be the same if it was an indigenous Brit expecting others to pay for his lack of the use of birth control?

One set is 13, the other set six and yes, I would have exactly the same attitude for anyone prepared to better themselves, whoever they are.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:32 pm

nicko wrote:I lived in a Prefab for 4 yrs .   PREFAB is a "prefabricated"  single story dwelling.  It is made in a factory from PREFABRICATED sections.  The picture shown is an House.

Yes, it's a prefabricated house.

Talk about living in the dark ages, times and technology have moved on you know.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:36 pm

How is it prefabricated when I can see an outer skin of Brickwork?

It is NOT prefabricated.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family Timelapse_of_pre-fa_402908a

How about this one, it will set you back almost a cool £1.2m though Smile

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/style/homes_and_gardens/My_Place/article1256651.ece
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:41 pm

It's still not a prefab in the sense of the word, it's two story and I can see brickwork.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:41 pm

nicko wrote:How is it prefabricated when I can see an outer skin of Brickwork?

It is NOT prefabricated.

So? It was built elsewhere and assembled on site, hence it's a prefab.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:42 pm

Forget it!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:42 pm

Prefabrication is the practice of assembling components of a structure in a factory or other manufacturing site, and transporting complete assemblies or sub-assemblies to the construction site where the structure is to be located. The term is used to distinguish this process from the more conventional construction practice of transporting the basic materials to the construction site where all assembly is carried out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefabrication

Last edited by Spindleshanks on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Syl wrote:

One set is 13, the other set six and yes, I would have exactly the same attitude for anyone prepared to better themselves, whoever they are.  

The issue is not that he is bettering himself, it's that he is demanding that he and his ever growing brood be housed in accommodation out of reach of many hard working people with pride who don't expect the world and his wife to owe them a living.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

The issue is not that he is bettering himself, it's that he is demanding that he and his ever growing brood  be housed in accommodation out of  reach of many hard working people with pride who don't expect the world and his wife to owe them a living.

You're blaming him for being housed in a £425,000 house?  Shouldn't you be blaming the council who placed him in it?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:46 pm

It is NOT prefabricated.

Antico Elements wrote:Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family Brick-panels

Antico and Villa brick have been created to revolutionize the way brick is installed. Instead of dealing with expensive preparation of the substrate and using mortar with grout, these panels can be effortlessly attached to any existing surface in minutes. Choose from the two types of available sheet styles, the Antico and the Villa.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Syl wrote:

The issue is not that he is bettering himself, it's that he is demanding that he and his ever growing brood  be housed in accommodation out of  reach of many hard working people with pride who don't expect the world and his wife to owe them a living.

You're blaming him for being housed in a £425,000 house?  Shouldn't you be blaming the council who placed him in it?

Obviously the system is flawed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Flawed enough to house someone in appropriately sized accommodation?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:

It is NOT prefabricated.

Antico Elements wrote:Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family Brick-panels

Antico and Villa brick have been created to revolutionize the way brick is installed. Instead of dealing with expensive preparation of the substrate and using mortar with grout, these panels can be effortlessly attached to any existing surface in minutes. Choose from the two types of available sheet styles, the Antico and the Villa.

Unfortunately, some people just cannot get the images of those 60 year old corrugated metal huts out of their heads and get themselves into the 21st Century.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Syl wrote:

No, flawed enough to house him in an area in a house that many hard working people cant afford.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

No, flawed enough to house him in an area in a house that many hard working people cant afford.

That sounds incredibly like jealousy to me.

If that house was up north it wouldn't be worth half of what it's priced at in Milton Keynes.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Ah well, i s'pose he could always be moved into a prefab Smile

Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family High-End-Luxury-prefab-homes-tips
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Syl wrote:

If that house was up north it wouldn't be worth half of what it's priced at in Milton Keynes.

Jealousy has nothing to do with it. I am not in the position the people who resent this mans free ride are in, but I can understand exactly why they feel as they do.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Syl wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Jealousy has nothing to do with it. I am not in the position the people who resent this mans free ride are in, but I can understand exactly why they feel as they do.

Well be consoled that he won't be on benefits forever Syl. At some point he will qualify, get a job nursing and start earning a lot more than he does now and then all will be well and good with the world. Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family 2089010162

Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well be consoled that he won't be on benefits forever Syl.  At some point he will qualify, get a job nursing and start earning a lot more than he does now and then all will be well and good with the world.   Neighbours Angry At Benefit Family 2089010162

We live in hope.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

And THAT is why there's no justification for resentment of these people.

Sorry, missed this. Absolutely correct Ben but people like to resent for resentments sake.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:15 pm

The system is wrong to be allowing this.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The system is wrong to be allowing this.

Why? When people are in inadequate housing why shouldn't they be rehoused?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Major wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Why?  When people are in inadequate housing why shouldn't they be rehoused?

Because they have not earned the right, are scrounging bleeduz from another country STEALING that which belongz to us.
Just like Amazon, Google, Starbucks, etc, etc, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, but they do it for £Billions, shame that the fucked thinking of the far right never complain about that!

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next