NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julian Assange: NEXT LEAK Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton

+2
Original Quill
The Devil, You Know
6 posters

Go down

Julian Assange: NEXT LEAK Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton Empty Julian Assange: NEXT LEAK Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:07 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-julian-assange-next-leak-will-lead-arrest-hillary-clinton/

well lets hope he is not over egging the pudding.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Julian Assange: NEXT LEAK Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton Empty Re: Julian Assange: NEXT LEAK Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Problem is he said it in June - but that would be exciting.clappy

Back to top Go down

Julian Assange: NEXT LEAK Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton Empty Re: Julian Assange: NEXT LEAK Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Ziz wrote:Problem is he said it in June - but that would be exciting.clappy
well almost august but I take your point
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Sleep

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Laughing

WHERE DO you keep on digging these fringe bloggers up from,  Dean  ???

You're nearly as bad as Tommy and Major when it comes to finding these fringe and oh_so_reliable sources..         Julian Assange: NEXT LEAK Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton 3758365944
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:43 pm

He's got a library of them over on flap. Razz

It's all right, Wolf, it keeps us informed as to what the Trumpster sleep walkers are discussing. It's fun. cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:52 pm

I don't think Dean even likes Trump? He's said so.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think Dean even likes Trump? He's said so.
Trump and Dean chat regularly on Twatter. Dean told us that too
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Trump and Dean chat regularly on Twatter. Dean told us that too

I really doubt it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Me too. It wont be the first time we have read a terminological inexactitude from that site.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Anybody who cares to take this bet -- I will let you select a new user name for me, as humiliating as you like, for a month if Hillary Clinton loses. Just going to make this a standing offer, on the table right through election day.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Anybody who cares to take this bet -- I will let you select a new user name for me, as humiliating as you like, for a month if Hillary Clinton loses. Just going to make this a standing offer, on the table right through election day.

Okay - I say we call you Major Starbold.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Anybody who cares to take this bet -- I will let you select a new user name for me, as humiliating as you like, for a month if Hillary Clinton loses. Just going to make this a standing offer, on the table right through election day.

Let it be me. That's all I ask.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:34 pm

It's not Dean I'm referring to. It's flap. Whether or not he is a Trumpster, over there they are playing the Trump blogs like a jukebox.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:31 am

To any and all takers -- I was hoping for something more along the lines of "Penelope Losesalot," but I will accept whatever name given. But you have to formally take me up on this wager!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:46 am

Ben Reilly wrote:To any and all takers -- I was hoping for something more along the lines of "Penelope Losesalot," but I will accept whatever name given. But you have to formally take me up on this wager!

I formally take you up.
See site news.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down