NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are right-wing people? – a guide for under 10-year-olds

+8
Andy
nicko
JulesV
eddie
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
Irn Bru
12 posters

Go down

What are right-wing people? – a guide for under 10-year-olds Empty What are right-wing people? – a guide for under 10-year-olds

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:11 am

It's all explained in here.

http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2016/03/30/what-are-right-wing-people-a-guide-for-under-10-year-olds-prides-purge/

lol!
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

What are right-wing people? – a guide for under 10-year-olds Empty Re: What are right-wing people? – a guide for under 10-year-olds

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:18 am

hmmm...there may be some truth in that...however I dont think it was right wing people in scotland that tried (and i beleieve are still trying) to put in place what amounts to state controlled parenting via this named person idiocy....

talk about quantum thinking

the state takes over ...even your kids... the left wing way......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

What are right-wing people? – a guide for under 10-year-olds Empty Re: What are right-wing people? – a guide for under 10-year-olds

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:30 am

The named person sceme expalined...

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/People/Young-People/gettingitright/named-person

Not that different from this governments 'prevent' scheme though is it?

Spying on kids authorised by the State...

Guidance for schools and childcare providers on preventing children and young people from being drawn into terrorism

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/protecting-children-from-radicalisation-the-prevent-duty
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:33 am

Lord Foul wrote:hmmm...there may be some truth in that...however I dont think it was right wing people in scotland that tried (and i beleieve are still trying) to put in place what amounts to state controlled parenting via this named person idiocy....

it takes the village to not raise village idiots tongue tongue tongue tongue

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:47 am

"Timmy, right-wing people are people who have done nothing deliberately designed to help anyone for at least three decades now. On top of that, they have done many things that hurt people."

~FIN~
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:40 am

I am so glad I won't be here when Tommy see this in the morning Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Irn Bru wrote:It's all explained in here.

http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2016/03/30/what-are-right-wing-people-a-guide-for-under-10-year-olds-prides-purge/

lol!
I am left/centre-left. Certainly not far left or anything like that. I don't participate much in the hard core political discussions but I pitch in now and then.

Now, twice I have been accosted and told that I like to tell people how to think and what to do. Absolute crap! Yes I sometimes challenge opinions on here. Nowt wrong with that.  IMO no one is too precious to have their opinions challenged - and they can always answer back and counterchallenge. Questioning other people's viewpoints is not a crime.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 pm

You can have a green thingy for that !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:56 pm

So, is this the right place to make loud, overt party political  postings in favour of your  "wing", or should it be left to politicians?

Check out the tub thumping rw rants by a particular mod on the Naked Trump thread. Pointless, and convinces nobody.
By all means use this as a place to challenge other's political views, but it isnt the place for party political  broadcasts.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:01 pm

says the vile one.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:03 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:hmmm...there may be some truth in that...however I dont think it was right wing people in scotland that tried (and i beleieve are still trying) to put in place what amounts to state controlled parenting via this named person idiocy....

it takes the village to not raise village idiots tongue tongue tongue tongue

and an ididot not to see what this is hiding....

total state control of the upbringing of kids...i mean schools are bad enough as it is with their culture of indoctrination and yet at the same time condoning and facilitating of bullying...

teaching kids who are victims of bullying that they are the ones to blame and treating the bully as some kind of victim...
still they didnt do so bad , those lefty trained kids....under stalin did they..... Question
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Lord Foul wrote:says the vile one.....

yes we know only YOUR rants are allowable.....including wishing death and disablement on all and sundry..... Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Afternoon stalker.
I know youve been waiting a long time for me to post.
Unlike some, I have a life outside of forums and had a wonderful day out with family and dog. Great picnic and walked miles.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:says the vile one.....

yes we know only YOUR rants are allowable.....including wishing death and disablement on all and sundry..... Rolling Eyes
Death?
Show me the quote .

Frsnkly foul you are too inspid and inane to converse with. You can track me 24/7 for all I care, you can lie about me with every post.
Bovvered?
Remember 1 word.
Karma.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Irn Bru wrote:The named person sceme expalined...

Guidance for schools and childcare providers on preventing children and young people from being drawn into terrorism

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/protecting-children-from-radicalisation-the-prevent-duty
There seems to be only two types of RW folk, those that think they were born to lead and those that accept they were born for the purpose of serving them.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:27 pm

doesnt that apply to all political pursuasions though

leaders and sheep....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:32 pm

and a sizeable proportion of "i cant be arsed with it"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Of course the LW believe in the betterment of mankind and are there willing to serve the many, unfortunately the RW are greedy and selfish and only there to serve the few.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:11 pm

scrat wrote:Of course the LW believe in the betterment of mankind and are there willing to serve the many, unfortunately the RW are greedy and selfish and only there to serve the few.

Make that the "selfish few", and you can have a greenie. WB scrat. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
scrat wrote:Of course the LW believe in the betterment of mankind and are there willing to serve the many, unfortunately the RW are greedy and selfish and only there to serve the few.

Make that the "selfish few", and you can have a greenie.  WB scrat. Razz
Thanks Quill, and indeed a selfish few, those to the manor born on hereditary greed, and then there are those misguided in their servitude, rejoicing at the crumb flicked at them. In turn they doff their caps and tug their forelock in gratitude and admiration, still I suppose without one you wouldn't have the other.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:41 pm

yep the left is SO interested in the good of the working man that your chancellor of not long back (Brown) robbed my pension scheme of umpteen millions...

It took years of going to law to get it back....

and we didnt get back the proper value....so those who were members of that pension scheme are now somewhat more than just a "bit " short on what we should have been able to expect...

Thanks "the working mans party"

lefties...yah gotta love em

take billions of the pension schemes of working men to give it to foreigners that have NEVER put anything into the country...

yep whats yours is mine to do as I wish with and whats mine is me own and you can keep your nose out...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:26 am

Lord Foul wrote:yep the left is SO interested in the good of the working man that your chancellor of not long back (Brown) robbed my pension scheme of umpteen millions...

It took years of going to law to get it back....

and we didnt get back the proper value....so those who were members of that pension scheme are now somewhat more than just a "bit " short on what we should have been able to expect...

Thanks "the working mans party"

lefties...yah gotta love em

take billions of the pension schemes of working men to give it to foreigners that have NEVER put anything into the country...

yep whats yours is mine to do as I wish with and whats mine is me own and you can keep your nose out...

That is simply not true that it was Brown. If you want to know who really robbed you, ask an expert on pensions and they don't come much 'expert' than Dr Ross Altmann.

She spells it out right here...

We used to have a pension system that was the envy of the rest of the world. This system is now crumbling and companies are moving away from final salary occupational pension provision. Not only this, but many thousands of people, who thought they had a 'guaranteed' pension and had been relying on their employer's pension promise, have suddenly found that this pension has disappeared.
The Press have been trying to blame Gordon Brown's removal of Advanced Corporation Tax (ACT) relief in 1997 for the problems, but this is simply not true.

There are many, many reasons why our pension schemes are in trouble. It is not possible to point to just one or two factors. Responsibility is widely spread.

The Tory Government, under Nigel Lawson's Chancellorship, made a big mistake when it decided to tax pension fund surpluses in the late 1980's. These surpluses should have been allowed to build up, in order to cover schemes for times when markets turned down and/or when more and more people retired and needed to receive pensions from the scheme. Essentially, we have failed to let the surpluses build up and they are just not there when we need them.

After this, successive Tory Governments piled on more and more costs, thinking pension schemes would always be able to afford to pay more out, because they still had big surpluses. Of course, the reason pension funds had the surpluses was because not many people were actually drawing pensions yet (there were far more people contributing than numbers retired) and also because equity returns had been unusually high and scheme assets had grown faster than expected. But the pool of assets was too tempting for politicians to resist. They kept wanting to pile more costs onto pension schemes, (partly perhaps as a way of hoping to reduce the future costs to the Exchequer of supporting an ageing population), but in the process making pensions more and more expensive for companies to provide.

Then the Tories made the many mistakes surrounding the 1995 Pensions Act. This Act came into effect in 1997 and forced all employers to guarantee to pay fully index-linked pensions to all members (up to 5%). On top of the many other mandatory requirements (like spouse cover, preservation and revaluation for deferred members etc which had been introduced over the years) this added enormously to the costs of providing pensions. The measures are all, in themselves, excellent for members but, by making them compulsory, there was no 'safety valve' in the system. If investment returns fell, or if the employer's business was in trouble for a couple of years, they could not escape these extra costs.

The 1995 Act also introduced the Minimum Funding Requirement (MFR) and regulations requiring more costs to prepare Statements of Investment Principles, pay for compliance and regulatory expenses etc. These measures again were intended to benefit members and make pensions 'safer', but added to the costs of running the schemes. In addition, of course, they had the terrible effect of leading people to believe that their scheme assets were safe if it was 'fully funded' on the MFR for example. The 1995 Act also introduced the iniquitous priority order rules, which mean people not yet retired can end up losing all their pension! No provision was made to protect pensions of those very close to retirement, or to protect monies transferred in from other employers' schemes.

Here's the link...

http://www.rosaltmann.com/whathashappened.htm
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:33 am

Idea

TYPICAL Conservative government coverups, misdirections and distractions...

The Western world at large stuffed up badly during the Reagan/Thatcher years;  pushing their "trickle down"/ supply side Voodoo Economics nonsense;  and then all the while systematically selling off assets and looting pensions to help balance the books, giving unaffordable tax cuts to big business and fomenting unnecessary wars..

All in their long-running game to shift more-and-more "public monies into private hands", (culminating in Gulf War II, which saw trillions being funnelled into corporate pockets..).

And even today, we see the current Conservative governments always trying to lay the blame onto the opposition, for their own ongoing and habitual plundering of our national economies.        pale
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:55 am

That's what I don't understand. They just get off this budget-gluttonous war. and immediately blame the debt on welfare and subsidies.

These guys are dumb thinking we'll fall for that lie.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:59 am

as Tommy would say...waffle...

ALL I know is that brown robbed millions out and had , several years later, to pay it back after a long drawn out court battle...

but of course he ONLY paid back the principle sum...NOT the interest/gains that principle would have made, hence the fund is now short....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:04 am

AND, whats more to the point

here we go again hiding the sins of left behind those of the right

see this is why I call the left for their stinking hypocrisy

their attitude

well the cons do it so its ok for us to do it....

I got news for you,,,It isnt...
If you set yourself up as a paragon of virtue DONT act the same as those you profess to dislike....

the left is NO MORE ionterested in the "common man" than the right, except in as much as they are even more cynical about the "useful idiots"

what part of browns actions being utterly against te priciple of "looking after" the common man and "anti working man" dont you wish to admit....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:33 am

well they certainly believe in their own betterment and the betterment of their families, but what have they actually done to better others lives.
I direct you to Venezuela
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:36 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

TYPICAL Conservative government coverups, misdirections and distractions...

The Western world at large stuffed up badly during the Reagan/Thatcher years;  pushing their "trickle down"/ supply side Voodoo Economics nonsense;  and then all the while systematically selling off assets and looting pensions to help balance the books, giving unaffordable tax cuts to big business and fomenting unnecessary wars..

All in their long-running game to shift more-and-more "public monies into private hands", (culminating in Gulf War II, which saw trillions being funnelled into corporate pockets..).

And even today, we see the current Conservative governments always trying to lay the blame onto the opposition, for their own ongoing and habitual plundering of our national economies.        pale
gulf war 2 came after 8 years of weak clinton rule.
the republicans may have been in power but as usual others have to suffer for left wing management
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:as Tommy would say...waffle...

ALL I know is that brown robbed millions out and had , several years later,  to pay it back after a long drawn out court battle...

but of course he ONLY paid back the principle sum...NOT the interest/gains that principle would have made, hence the fund is now short....

History will probably be most generous to Gordon Brown, the best chancellor in my lifetime by far, he presided over the greatest period of growth (60 consecutive Quarters of growth) unheard of in our history, and he pulled the NHS out of the Tory parties period of underinvestment and decay, no surprise then that in 2010 it topped the world table in healthcare and value for money, he introduced paid holidays and the minimum wage and the Labour Party of Blair and Brown signified "Cool Britannia" once again we could hold our heads high on the world stage, nothing lasts forever, in 2008 when the financial crash caused by overleveraged banks skimming a fortune from negative equity and sub prime chaos, it was world statesman of the year Gordon Brown that drew up the blue prints which stabilised a financial crash that bought us to within three days of ATM failure, riots on the street and mad max anarchy.

Of course those that own portfolios, properties and investments will always whine about their money even when it is someone else's sweat that has delivered such rewards, but they don't whine about the £400BN that bailed out the banks, nor do they whine about Philip Green robbing the pension pot of his workers to purchase a £100million super yacht, because greed is all that motivates these individuals.

Gordon Brown was far too market orientated for my liking, so perhaps his greatest achievement was lifting a Million low income pensioners out of poverty, because the filth that is the Tory party left them to die of starvation, die on hospital corridors as there were no beds or freeze to death in their homes which they couldn't afford to heat, of course that will not register in the mind of someone plagued by selfishness and greed.

In the words of Ken Loach "the tories use poverty as a weapon"
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:10 pm

you have a warped idea of what its about

I paid into that pension fund as did my employer....

and so did everyone else in the fund....
so "no one elses sweat"

of course the lazy layabout jealous lefty thinks that everyone should be limited to state handouts/pensions only
thinks that pensioners should sit in their (one bedroom) house and fester...not having the money to persue any interests.....

its what left wingers call equality...the equality of the lowest denominator..and anyone who worked to provide a bit more for their retirement should be robbed of it

Its what the left have been after since their inception as a political force....total state dependance and control...

the tories may use poverty as a weapon

the left use poverty as a leash....

hence THEIR love of unemployment and the need for a multitude of benefits

the tories love unemployment because it forces wages down.....

one as bad as the other ...and neither interested in the REAL welfare of the "common man"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:36 pm

You are obsessed.
Not right in the head.
Go and lay down before you have a breakdown.
Reckon left left leaning Ben is regretting having you as a mod.
You are just a wrong'un at every level.
Next thing you will say is that lefties are aliens trying to take over the world.
Nanoo nanoo.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you have a warped idea of what its about

so  "no one elses sweat"

of course the lazy layabout jealous lefty thinks that everyone should be limited to state handouts/pensions only
thinks that pensioners should sit in their (one bedroom) house and fester...not having the money to persue any interests.....

its what left wingers call equality...the equality of the lowest denominator..and anyone who worked to provide a bit more for their retirement should be robbed of it

Its what the left have been after since their inception as a political force....total state dependance and control...

one as bad as the other ...and neither interested in the REAL welfare of the "common man"

i think I have a clear idea on how it works, a large agricultural concern in my locality has changed ownership a good half dozen times since I've known it and each time the pension pot was raided and the workforce lost out, of course the milk snatch didn't help

, ,  "in 1980, Margaret Thatcher cut the link between pensions and earnings. Geoffrey Howe, the then-Chancellor of the Exchequer said this was 'to reduce the burden of financing the public sector"

I'm not hearing a complaint about that, I can't hear you whine about the ERM fiasco or the sell off of our assets, like British rail, sold off to save us money and it's now costing the tax payer more than it ever did, and such funds are now going to the nationalised railways of Europe, much like the selling off of our nuclear technology to the Chinese, in effect you don't want the benefit of nationalisation you'd rather use my taxes to pay foreigners for the pleasure of owning it and let them profit from it,,,,,and did you whine when Norman Lament sang je n'regrette rien in the bath after spunking £18BN in a futile attempt to buck the market?, I bet you didn't, perhaps it's because your servile nature has brainwashed itself in accepting the goatfuck from your so called betters, you're not interested in the wellbeing of this nation it's simply the size of the crumb that counts.

You should not complain if you can afford to tuck away in excess of £500 a week into an offshore investment fund to provide an excessive annuity and avoid taxation, not much help to half of our society with less than £100 in their accounts.

But you do! Whine, whine and whine again!

This taxation is needed to help fund the Tory party's gift of reducing taxation for the rich, i think it's time the rich shut the fuck up and pay their taxes, it's the patriotic thing to do.

I would personally remove British citizenship to anyone tax evading, and that includes the Swiss Bank HSBC tax evasion deal (laundering money through drug dealers, the sex trade and arms deals for terrorists) signed off by the worst chancellor in our history, who has presided over the shambles of austerity, a ton of cocaine and the loss of £TRILLIONS.

This thread is about the stupidly and selfishness of the RW, fortunately you provide a prime example of this,  always running this beautiful island and it's people down, fixated by hate and the idea that someone somewhere is enjoying their lives, you want everyone to be as mean spirited and as miserable as you are.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:24 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:you have a warped idea of what its about

so  "no one elses sweat"

i think I have a clear idea on how it works, a large agricultural concern in my locality has changed ownership a good half dozen times since I've known it and each time the pension pot was raided and the workforce lost out, of course the milk snatch didn't help

, ,  "in 1980, Margaret Thatcher cut the link between pensions and earnings. Geoffrey Howe, the then-Chancellor of the Exchequer said this was 'to reduce the burden of financing the public sector"

I'm not hearing a complaint about that, I can't hear you whine about the ERM fiasco or the sell off of our assets, like British rail, sold off to save us money and it's now costing the tax payer more than it ever did, and such funds are now going to the nationalised railways of Europe, much like the selling off of our nuclear technology to the Chinese, in effect you don't want the benefit of nationalisation you'd rather use my taxes to pay foreigners for the pleasure of owning it and let them profit from it,,,,,and did you whine when Norman Lament sang je n'regrette rien in the bath after spunking £18BN in a futile attempt to buck the market?, I bet you didn't, perhaps it's because your servile nature has brainwashed itself in accepting the goatfuck from your so called betters, you're not interested in the wellbeing of this nation it's simply the size of the crumb that counts.

You should not complain if you can afford to tuck away in excess of £500 a week into an offshore investment fund to provide an excessive annuity and avoid taxation, not much help to half of our society with less than £100 in their accounts.

what kind of freakin idiot are you??????????????????
I was at the time a PSV driver, paying into the Bus employees superannuation trust fund. which your ever loving chancellor robbed of millions.
TWAT

But you do!   Whine, whine and whine again!

This taxation is needed to help fund the Tory party's gift of reducing taxation for the rich, i think it's time the rich shut the fuck up and pay their taxes, it's the patriotic thing to do.

agreed....but it doesnt help when the 2working mans party is no better...champagne socialists

I would personally remove British citizenship to anyone tax evading, and that includes the Swiss Bank HSBC tax evasion deal (laundering money through drug dealers, the sex trade and arms deals for terrorists) signed off by the worst chancellor in our history, who has presided over the shambles of austerity, a ton of cocaine and the loss of £TRILLIONS.

This thread is about the stupidly and selfishness of the RW, fortunately you provide a prime example of this,  always running this beautiful island and it's people down, fixated by hate and the idea that someone somewhere is enjoying their lives, you want everyone to be as mean spirited and as miserable as you are.

I think its the left that are mean spirited...in many many ways...or...at least if NOt mean spirited, always quick to poke their nose in to peoples business....with something to say...
I know damn well the tories are outright grabbing crooks....
I ALSO know that labour is little better...just they let a few more crumbs through
Its one thing hitting the rich
and supporting the poor

Its another thing entirely when it comes to squeezing the working "middle" to pay for their daft actions......

oh and you must have me confused with someone else...another of your foilbles I think.....
I dont "run this country down"...quite the reverse......and the only people I tend to run down are the stupid ones who "think" they know it all....

Left and right..... two different coloured donkeys eating the same fodder and spewing the same shit.....
I dislike BOTH immensely
becasue both are too damn busy trying to get one over the other to actually get on and RUN the bloody country for the benefit of ITS citizens....

clearly you must have missed the long posts I made about what I would like to see in terms of running the show???

I somehow doubt you would , on a sane day, disagree with any of it except perhaps in the detail.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:38 pm

nicko wrote:You can have a green thingy for that !!
Oh thank you, nicko. I try not to get too embroiled in the right wing versus left wing tribal fights on here.
I pointedly avoid political themes in the threads I create.
Have a nice day.x

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

I was at the time a PSV driver, paying into the Bus employees superannuation trust fund. which your ever loving chancellor robbed of millions.
TWAT

agreed....but it doesnt help when the 2working mans party is no better...champagne socialists

I think its the left that are mean spirited...in many many ways...or...at least if NOt mean spirited, always quick to poke their nose in to peoples business....with something to say...
I ALSO know that labour is little better...just they let a few more crumbs through
and supporting the poor

Its another thing entirely when it comes to squeezing the working "middle" to pay for their daft actions......

oh and you must have me confused with someone else...another of your foilbles I think.....
I dont "run this country down"...quite the reverse......and the only people I tend to run down are the stupid ones who "think" they know it all....

Left and right..... two different coloured donkeys eating the same fodder and spewing the same shit.....
I dislike BOTH immensely
becasue both are too damn busy trying to get one over the other to actually get on and RUN the bloody country for the benefit of ITS citizens....

clearly you must have missed the long posts I made about what I would like to see in terms of running the show???

I somehow doubt you would , on a sane day, disagree with any of it except perhaps in the detail.....

Your attempts to persuade me of your normality have sadly failed, but you may keep trying, unfortunately your history of actions dictate a strong sense of derangement, your words expose you as a common or garden RW nutjobbie, whether one should place you in the far right nutjobber category has yet to be ascertained, we've already established some cognitive dissonance, perhaps a borderline case.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

TWAT

and supporting the poor

I dislike BOTH immensely

After all your Tory party posts about how great Maggie, Dave and Teresa are and how evil Blair, Milliband, Brown and Corbyn after, do you SERIOUSLY expect anyone to take your post credibly?
You have NEVER, EVER lambasted the tory elite in the same way as you do the left.
You write with a sneering contempt  of the left that is akin to the odious ramblings of the late but not missed Woodrow Wyatt and the contemptable Katie Hopkins.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Exactly Andy, he whines about Labour fucking up his pension, but he failed to mention this,,,,,,,,,

"An 11-year wait to distribute the £356m surplus from the UK's National Bus Company pension schemes to its members should end after court action next month. Transport minister Keith Hill said the trustees of the two pension schemes and representatives of the beneficiaries had reached a deal on the final distribution of the surplus.

He said that once the deal receives court approval, the distribution of the surplus to the 40,000 scheme members should be “largely” completed by October.

The battle for the scheme surplus started in 1990 after the winding up of the privatised National Bus Company pension scheme. The government then claimed the scheme’s surplus - which now amounts to £300m - for the National Bus Employees Superannuation Trust (BEST) and £55.7m for the National Bus Pension Fund (NBPF).

Only after a long legal and political battle – Labour deputy leader John Prescott made his views in favour of the scheme members known – was it agreed in 1999 that the surplus should return to the scheme members."

1990,,,,,,1990, weren't the tories in office then?,,,,,,so the tories fucked his pension up, Labour saved it.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:16 pm

scrat wrote:Exactly Andy, he whines about Labour fucking up his pension, but he failed to mention this,,,,,,,,,

"An 11-year wait to distribute the £356m surplus from the UK's National Bus Company pension schemes to its members should end after court action next month. Transport minister Keith Hill said the trustees of the two pension schemes and representatives of the beneficiaries had reached a deal on the final distribution of the surplus.

He said that once the deal receives court approval, the distribution of the surplus to the 40,000 scheme members should be “largely” completed by October.

The battle for the scheme surplus started in 1990 after the winding up of the privatised National Bus Company pension scheme. The government then claimed the scheme’s surplus - which now amounts to £300m - for the National Bus Employees Superannuation Trust (BEST) and £55.7m for the National Bus Pension Fund (NBPF).

Only after a long legal and political battle – Labour deputy leader John Prescott made his views in favour of the scheme members known – was it agreed in 1999 that the surplus should return to the scheme members."

1990,,,,,,1990, weren't the tories in office then?,,,,,,so the tories fucked his pension up, Labour saved it.

mmm...so why? didnt brown IMMEDIATELY return the funds when he became chancellor...why wait for the court battle to play out...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:28 pm

But you said Gordon Brown robbed your pension, he didn't the tories did, let us test your mettle, now please repeat after me,,,,the tories fucked my pension up, I just blame the Labour Party because that's what I've been brainwashed to do!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:41 pm

scrat wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:The named person sceme expalined...

There seems to be only two types of RW folk, those that think they were born to lead and those that accept they were born for the purpose of serving them.

Brilliant insight, scrat.  I, too, arrived at this realization after studying the RW mind from an ideological perspective.  I found that no less of a thinker than John Stuart Mill, agreed with us.  He said:

JS Mill wrote:I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant that stupid persons are generally Conservative. —John Stuart Mill

As I contemplated what he meant, I found he was saying that there are two tiers of RW’rs: 1) those that are the true elitist manipulators, whose selfish motives are the true drivers of conservatism; and 2) those that, through ideological training, the elitist were able to dupe into believing the mindwash of RW ideology.

The duped are the soldiers that do the bidding of the elite.  They are also the voters.  They are the manipulated.  Very often, as Mill points out, they are among the lowest of the low classes of society.  That is why you can have a party of esteemed, highly intelligent men, standing right alongside of motorcycle gang members or other dregs.  Their ranks can swell or shrink, depending on the success of the lies they are told, and how well they fit.  

Case in point: In America, the claim that Iraq had WMD’s worked really well in the wake of the attack of 9/11; but as a meaningless, and costly war dragged on and on with no WMD’s—not to mention, no end--the credibility of the elite was questioned.  Now, in America, the Republican Party is in complete disarray.  Their elite has been torn apart and at war with itself.  But what has really happened is their lies have imploded, to the point that a clown can now step onto the stage and tell the same stories.  The ranks of the duped have decreased—of course, because of the incredulity of the clown—and the clown will lose, but what we have are the tatters and shreds of the lies that they once so boldly pronounced.

So your analysis of two tiers of RW'rs is right on point.  Glad you see it too.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

TWAT

and supporting the poor

I dislike BOTH immensely

After all your Tory party posts about how great Maggie, Dave and Teresa
revisionist bull shit...another thing you are good at.....I have never promoted thatcher as good...I simply refuse to join you in the filth "celebrating" her death
I have never considered camergoon "good"...better than what labour had to offer...but thats no great recomendation is it?
as FOR May...I have no idea......yet....time will tell.... At least she has got rid of the "bullington club"

are and how evil Blair, Milliband, Brown and Corbyn after, do you SERIOUSLY expect anyone to take your post credibly?

evil...well since I dont accept the existance of "evil" as a characteristic any more than any other....that would be difficult

no HA I dont see the labour lot as particularly "evil"  however I do see them as worse than useless

see...here's the quandary.....left and right are equally one as useless and in some aspects "foul" (i'll give you that ...I have refered to BOTH sides as "foul) as the other....

what would YOU for instance like to see done about the unemployment and benefit problems we have

I know what I would do , and have said so several times on here.....

the current way of doing things isnt sustainable so......

what would you do...I mean its ok if you cant answer that....

You have NEVER, EVER lambasted the tory elite in the same way as you do the left.

erm I beg to differ......

You write with a sneering contempt  of the left that is akin to the odious ramblings of the late but not missed Woodrow Wyatt and the contemptable Katie Hopkins.

well I dont think I NEED to comment on hopkins do i SHE DOES A FAIR JOB OF MAKING HERSELF LOOK A WANKER...without any help from me...talk about guilding the lilly Rolling Eyes
Woodrow Wyatt hmmm...I have to confess I shall have to google him....clearly a worm below my attention sphere....

and yes...I suppose I am contemptuous of the left......get this...YOU HAVE FAILED.....you are no longer what you should be...or at least the last lot were not.
As for Corbyn....  well you remember my saying about little grey men in little grey boxes....He is the model of such...all the leadership qualities and charisma of a wet worn out dish cloth...  the last lot were a mess....and made a mess....  Give me ONE good reason to ever beleive that change in the right direction has happened...(granted that he's not had a chance to show it...so I suppose theres a difficulty.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:50 pm

scrat wrote:But you said Gordon Brown robbed your pension, he didn't the tories did, let us test your mettle, now please repeat after me,,,,the tories fucked my pension up, I just blame the Labour Party because that's what I've been brainwashed to do!

BUT....labour Didnt "save it" The courts did...

what Prescott said wasnt echoed by what brown did....which was to continue the fight to keep those funds.....

one as bad as the other scrat.....especially since ANY govt can (apart from constitutional issues)instantly and with immediate effect reverse a previous govts policies...(constitutional point ...no govt may bind its successor)

why didnt they reverse the tory anti union law???

why didnt they change and ease the council tax, so that especially at the lower end folks would pay no more than they did on the old "rates" system?? eh?

the last lot were tories in red shirts......

I'm going to take some convincing that things have changed......
and it appears the electorate in general agree......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
scrat wrote:

Brilliant insight, scrat.  I, too, arrived at this realization after studying the RW mind from an ideological perspective.  I found that no less of a thinker than John Stuart Mill, agreed with us.  He said:

JS Mill wrote:I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant that stupid persons are generally Conservative. —John Stuart Mill

As I contemplated what he meant, I found he was saying that there are two tiers of RW’rs: 1) those that are the true elitist manipulators, whose selfish motives are the true drivers of conservatism; and 2) those that, through ideological training, the elitist were able to dupe into believing the mindwash of RW ideology.

The duped are the soldiers that do the bidding of the elite.  They are also the voters.  They are the manipulated.  Very often, as Mill points out, they are among the lowest of the low classes of society.  That is why you can have a party of esteemed, highly intelligent men, standing right alongside of motorcycle gang members or other dregs.  Their ranks can swell or shrink, depending on the success of the lies they are told, and how well they fit.  

Case in point: In America, the claim that Iraq had WMD’s worked really well in the wake of the attack of 9/11; but as a meaningless, and costly war dragged on and on with no WMD’s—not to mention, no end--the credibility of the elite was questioned.  Now, in America, the Republican Party is in complete disarray.  Their elite has been torn apart and at war with itself.  But what has really happened is their lies have imploded, to the point that a clown can now step onto the stage and tell the same stories.  The ranks of the duped have decreased—of course, because of the incredulity of the clown—and the clown will lose, but what we have are the tatters and shreds of the lies that they once so boldly pronounced.

So your analysis of two tiers of RW'rs is right on point.  Glad you see it too.
Its the only inference one can make!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:But you said Gordon Brown robbed your pension, he didn't the tories did, let us test your mettle, now please repeat after me,,,,the tories fucked my pension up, I just blame the Labour Party because that's what I've been brainwashed to do!

BUT....labour Didnt "save it"  The courts did...

what Prescott said wasnt echoed by what brown did....which was to continue the fight to keep those funds.....

one as bad as the other scrat.....especially since ANY govt can (apart from constitutional issues)instantly and with immediate effect reverse a previous govts policies...(constitutional point ...no govt may bind its successor)

why didnt they reverse the tory anti union law???

why didnt they change and ease the council tax, so that especially at the lower end folks would pay no more than they did on the old "rates" system?? eh?

the last lot were tories in red shirts......

I'm going to take some convincing that things have changed......
and it appears the electorate in general agree......
But Labour ended this fiasco in 2002 and paid the trustees £355Million.

Let us recap

You said Gordon Brown robbed your pension, but that was a lie, the tories robbed it.

Now you're saying Labour didn't save them, but that is also a lie in 2002 they did and bailed them out to the tune of £355million.

Perhaps if you actually told the truth, you wouldn't have to lie, this in itself might cure some aspects of your hatred for Britain and British people, it may also make you less miserable having to carry all that guilt about being a liar,,,,,,,only an observation!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:40 pm

dont twist the truth...they didnt bail anyone out they were ordered by the courts to REPAY hat (albeit the tories) had stolen...they never has any intentioon of paying it back untill the courts so ordered...

moreover it wasnt a "bail out" it was the return of stolen goods whats more it should actually have been about 450 million...with the earnings that money would have made at the time
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:dont twist the truth...they didnt bail anyone out they were ordered by the courts to REPAY hat (albeit the tories) had stolen...they never has any intentioon of paying it back untill the courts so ordered...

moreover it wasnt a "bail out" it was the return of stolen goods whats more it should actually have been about 450 million...with the earnings that money would have made at the time
Don't twist the truth ''twas bleated

But you said Gordon Brown had robbed your pension, now you accept that the tories stole it, that's what I call twisting the truth!

You have been caught lying again, and it's not just lying is it, you set out to deny the crimes of the Tory party crimes committed against you and your fellow workers, in order to smear the Labour Party.

And to add insult to injury, John Prescott fought on your behalf to reimburse you with interest and now you deny all knowledge of this.

Your plea to be regarded as someone balanced, has come undone!

You are a liar, who will wallow in the detritus of lies and smears, in order to defend the Tory party, how incredibly sad!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down