NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pole dancing lessons for 8 year olds...

+4
Victorismyhero
Major
Ben Reilly
Syl
8 posters

Go down

Pole dancing lessons for 8 year olds... Empty Pole dancing lessons for 8 year olds...

Post by Syl Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Is it a good idea?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3443826/Pole-dancing-teacher-offers-classes-EIGHT-year-olds-defends-fun-way-exercise-calling-critics-narrow-minded.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pole dancing lessons for 8 year olds... Empty Re: Pole dancing lessons for 8 year olds...

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:53 pm

I'm going to say no on this one. Mainly, I think anyone who's going to embark on a pole dancing exercise routine needs to understand it's commonly associated with strippers, and I don't think 8 is old enough to have strippers explained to you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pole dancing lessons for 8 year olds... Empty Re: Pole dancing lessons for 8 year olds...

Post by Syl Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm going to say no on this one. Mainly, I think anyone who's going to embark on a pole dancing exercise routine needs to understand it's commonly associated with strippers, and I don't think 8 is old enough to have strippers explained to you.

I would say No too, and no matter how much the women who are teaching these girls protest.....pole dancing is sexual and associated with strippers.
Gymnastics can teach kids everything and more that pole dancing can, without being associated with more adult.... "exercise".
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:15 pm

It's a no from me as well.  Imagine if they go to school and are teased they are learning to be strippers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:17 pm

seems a bit yeuky to me....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm going to say no on this one. Mainly, I think anyone who's going to embark on a pole dancing exercise routine needs to understand it's commonly associated with strippers, and I don't think 8 is old enough to have strippers explained to you.

Agree
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:53 pm

I imagine the kind of mums who send their youngsters for pole dancing lessons are the same mums who thought it was OK to buy their young daughters clothes with suggested messages emblazoned across them.

Thankfully (for the poor kids) those clothes seem to have gone out of fashion now.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Or just a bit thick.....(I meant suggestive not suggested on my earlier post btw) Laughing

Someone did a survey a few years ago and asked a selected number of women who they would most like their daughters to aspire to be like....the name that topped the list was Katie Price......enough said.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:29 pm

You mean the cloths that have FCUK on them SYL?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:38 pm

nicko wrote:You mean the cloths that have FCUK on them SYL?

I wouldn't dress a child with that emblazoned on the front of their dress even though it is the initials of the brand name.

But also sparkly little "sexy miss" and similar was on sale not so long ago.
Who in their right mind would dress a little girl in something like that?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:45 pm

nicko wrote:You mean the cloths that have FCUK on them SYL?

stands for "French Connection United Kingdom"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Connection_%28clothing%29

it's a Uk company

French Connection began using the branding "fcuk" (usually written in lowercase) in advertising after 1991 when Marks regained control.[7] Reportedly, the first use of the initialism was on faxes sent between Hong Kong and London offices, headed "FCHK to FCUK"

Its similarity to the word "fuck" caused widespread controversy.[7][10] French Connection capitalised on the controversy it caused, producing t-shirts with messages such as "fcuk fashion", "hot as fcuk", "too busy to fcuk", "fcuk safely" etc. There were also a number of regionally specific messages, such as "fondle constantly until knackered" (in the UK), "fcukin hell" and "no fcukin worries" (in Australia).
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 pm

I never understand why they don’t just promote it as gymnastics or acrobatics, same benefits without the sexual connotations
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:48 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I never understand why they don’t just promote it as gymnastics or acrobatics, same benefits without the sexual connotations

Exactly.  A child should remain a child for as long as possible in my opinion.   Pole dancing is linked too closely to sexual titillation for it to be suitable for a child.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:54 pm

As are some of the beauty contests(or pageants as we have now nicked this gross idea from America) for little girls.
They are taught to pose and move provocatively whilst made up and dressed like mini slappers, encouraged by fame hungry parents who have missed their own chance to be in the limelight.....sickening.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down