NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text Or Call? Guy Gets Priceless Dating Advice From Six-Year-Olds

Go down

Text Or Call? Guy Gets Priceless Dating Advice From Six-Year-Olds  Empty Text Or Call? Guy Gets Priceless Dating Advice From Six-Year-Olds

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:54 pm

Can six-year-olds offer good advice when it comes to dating? Let's find out...

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/3890/Text-Or-Call-Guy-Gets-Priceless-Dating-Advice-From-Six-Year-Olds

Back to top Go down

Text Or Call? Guy Gets Priceless Dating Advice From Six-Year-Olds  Empty Re: Text Or Call? Guy Gets Priceless Dating Advice From Six-Year-Olds

Post by eddie Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:37 pm

lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Text Or Call? Guy Gets Priceless Dating Advice From Six-Year-Olds  Empty Re: Text Or Call? Guy Gets Priceless Dating Advice From Six-Year-Olds

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:40 pm

I love the little girl who says to wait two weeks before calling or texting and basically says "oh if your desperate, then just 5 days"  I know she never said desperate, but we know that is what she meant ha ha

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Didge wrote:I love the little girl who says to wait two weeks before calling or texting and basically says "oh if your desperate, then just 5 days"  I know she never said desperate, but we know that is what she meant ha ha

lol!

Out of the mouths of babes eh? My daughter said to me the other day "Mummy stop singing that song it's giving me headache..... you just can't help yourself can you?"

Pffffff. Cheeky cow Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:I love the little girl who says to wait two weeks before calling or texting and basically says "oh if your desperate, then just 5 days"  I know she never said desperate, but we know that is what she meant ha ha

lol!

Out of the mouths of babes eh? My daughter said to me the other day "Mummy stop singing that song it's giving me headache..... you just can't help yourself can you?"

Pffffff. Cheeky cow Evil or Very Mad

Text Or Call? Guy Gets Priceless Dating Advice From Six-Year-Olds  3489511464

Outspoken like her mum lol

At least she is not going to take any prisoners bless her

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:18 pm

Shes certainly wilful didge No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down