NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female journalist raped in the Calais jungle by lovely migrants

+5
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
eddie
nicko
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Go down

Female journalist raped in the Calais jungle by lovely migrants Empty Female journalist raped in the Calais jungle by lovely migrants

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:30 pm

THREE armed migrants were being hunted in Calais today after a woman was raped at knifepoint in the Jungle refugee camp.

The horrifying attack took place at around 2.30am and involved a TV crew who were shooting a documentary about child sex abuse in the notorious shantytown.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/1999584/manhunt-underway-after-woman-is-raped-at-knifepoint-while-working-in-jungle-migrant-camp-in-calais-hours-after-sky-news-team-attacked/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Female journalist raped in the Calais jungle by lovely migrants Empty Re: Female journalist raped in the Calais jungle by lovely migrants

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:35 pm

There's a lot of it around - disgraceful. No

Police are investigating an allegation that a Tory MP's aide raped a woman in Parliament.

Mr Armstrong, who has previously been pictured with former Prime Minister David Cameron and former Education Secretary Nicky Morgan, has been banned from entering the Parliamentary estate until further notice.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/police-investigate-allegation-of-rape-in-houses-of-parliament/

Back to top Go down

Female journalist raped in the Calais jungle by lovely migrants Empty Re: Female journalist raped in the Calais jungle by lovely migrants

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:59 pm

Start a thread on it... that is not what this thread is about.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Start a thread on it... that is not what this thread is about.

This thread is about the disgusting crime of rape. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:16 pm

No.. this thread is about the disgusting scum in Calais jungle.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No.. this thread is about the disgusting scum in Calais jungle.

But surely the disgust arises from the horrible crime of rape, not where the rape is committed? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:22 pm

This thread is about the lovely jungle migrants in Calais.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This thread is about the lovely jungle migrants in Calais.

So it's not about rape then?  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Read the thread title and op...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:51 pm

It was to show that rape happened in the "Jungle" even though the Media were present and that did not stop them, shows that some can't control themselves even when the "Spotlight" is on them. How will we stop it happening here if these sort of people are allowed in?
Just to say i'v never commented about these people before, but it is getting a bit worrying.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:57 pm

nicko wrote:It was to show that rape happened in the "Jungle"  even though the Media were present and that did not stop them,   shows that some can't control themselves even when the "Spotlight" is on them.   How will we stop it happening here if these sort of people are allowed in?
Just to say i'v never commented about these people before,  but it is getting a bit worrying.

Rape happens everywhere whether the media are present or not. Good god, here we have a case of rape in the UK Parliament - how shocking is that! No

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/police-investigate-allegation-of-rape-in-houses-of-parliament/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
THREE armed migrants were being hunted in Calais today after a woman was raped at knifepoint in the Jungle refugee camp.

The horrifying attack took place at around 2.30am and involved a TV crew who were shooting a documentary about child sex abuse in the notorious shantytown.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/1999584/manhunt-underway-after-woman-is-raped-at-knifepoint-while-working-in-jungle-migrant-camp-in-calais-hours-after-sky-news-team-attacked/

Thread topic reminder.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Rape is rape, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No.. this thread is about the disgusting scum in Calais jungle.

But surely the disgust arises from the horrible crime of rape, not where the rape is committed? scratch

The thread is about the topic at the source actually.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

So every rape must have it's own thread if it occurs in a different location? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:27 pm

This is just about the worst example of disruption for a while. Ziz, you have form for this kind of thing. I hope a mod tells you properly to stay on topic - which is the rape of a journalist in the Calais jungle.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is just about the worst example of disruption for a while. Ziz, you have form for this kind of thing. I hope a mod tells you properly to stay on topic - which is the rape of a journalist in the Calais jungle.

Form? What on Earth do you mean? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is just about the worst example of disruption for a while. Ziz, you have form for this kind of thing. I hope a mod tells you properly to stay on topic - which is the rape of a journalist in the Calais jungle.

Rags you're all into telling the mods to come down on this person or that. A lot of their responsibility is to leave things be.

This isn't the world according to Raggamuffin. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Ziz, I only ask that a topic, tries to stay on topic.
Please feel free to start a thread on your link.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:05 pm

eddie wrote:Ziz, I only ask that a topic, tries to stay on topic.
Please feel free to start a thread on your link.

I thought rape was on topic - but fine, each rape gets its own thread here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Rags you're all into telling the mods to come down on this person or that.  A lot of their responsibility is to leave things be.

This isn't the world according to Raggamuffin.  Laughing

Rich coming from you! After all you have said to and about Edds!?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Rags you're all into telling the mods to come down on this person or that.  A lot of their responsibility is to leave things be.

You're the one who's always telling eddie she should stand down, or you're complaining bitterly about the moderating. Take a look at yourself before you start on me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You misunderstand.  My comments are always structural and constructive.  I don't try to enlist authority to impose on another member.  I am generally anti-authoritarian.  When I criticize eds or anyone else, it's because they are generally confusing their authority with their poster role.

If I have criticisms for another member, I go one-on-one with that person and leave the mods out of it.  That's the reason why I'm not generally in favor of banning...it's authoritarian.  I've always spoken up to the contrary, on behalf of others whenever the authoritative hammer comes down unfairly.  My point is always, I can take care of myself, and I don't need any mods or any type of authority to assist me. That should be everyone's first assumption.

Indeed, that's my sentiment when I object to Raggs enlisting the aides of authority, or mods, to make her arguments.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

You misunderstand.  My comments are always structural and constructive.  I don't try to enlist authority to impose on another member.  I am generally anti-authoritarian.  When I criticize eds or anyone else, it's because they are generally confusing their authority with their poster role.

If I have criticisms for another member, I go one-on-one with that person and leave the mods out of it.  That's the reason why I'm not generally in favor of banning...it's authoritarian.  I've always spoken up to the contrary, on behalf of others whenever the authoritative hammer comes down unfairly.  My point is always, I can take care of myself, and I don't need any mods or any type of authority to assist me.  That should be everyone's first assumption.

Indeed, that's my sentiment when I object to Raggs enlisting the aides of authority, or mods, to make her arguments.

Stand still a mo...whilst I bask in your wonderfulness....
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Thread reminder...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Thread reminder...

Why do you troll your own thread? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Thread reminder...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

If I have criticisms for another member, I go one-on-one with that person and leave the mods out of it.  That's the reason why I'm not generally in favor of banning...it's authoritarian.  I've always spoken up to the contrary, on behalf of others whenever the authoritative hammer comes down unfairly.  My point is always, I can take care of myself, and I don't need any mods or any type of authority to assist me.  That should be everyone's first assumption.

Seriously Quill, have a word with yourself.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:14 am

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Seriously Quill, have a word with yourself.

I'm doing fine, nems. If you're not, you own that problem.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:20 am

Rape is a despicable crime to inflict on anyone and I hope the woman who had to suffer this terrible ordeal is given all the support she needs to get through the pain and the suffering that she may well have to suffer for years to come.

Every effort should be made to track down those responsible to be brought to justice, tried and get the punishment they deserve.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:14 am

And keep the jungle scum out of the uk!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:19 am

eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Suspect

Actually, eddie, I believe that this thread actually has more to do with the source of this thread, and little in essence with the topic that it pretends to cover...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:21 am

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Thread reminder...

Why do you troll your own thread? scratch

Laughing

He simply can't help himself...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:41 am

The question is more... why do you two troll me...?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down