NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eritrean is killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist who 'feared for his life'

+2
Tommy Monk
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Go down

Eritrean is killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist who 'feared for his life'  Empty Eritrean is killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist who 'feared for his life'

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:20 pm

Well,this was only a matter of time....

An Eritrean has been killed in Calais after being run over by a British motorist who 'feared for his life' when migrants tried to force his car to stop.
The motorist is being interviewed by French police after the migrant was hit and his wife injured in a collision on the A16 near the French port city.
The driver – who has not been named – is said to have swerved to try and avoid a gang of who were trying to stop traffic on the busy motorway.
Many were said to be throwing stones and tree branches, as has become common as the migrants try to board lorries heading towards the UK via ferries or the Channel Tunnel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3830470/Eritrean-migrant-killed-Calais-RUN-car-driven-British-motorist-trying-obstacles-road-slow-traffic.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Eritrean is killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist who 'feared for his life'  Empty Re: Eritrean is killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist who 'feared for his life'

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Good!!!

These scum cnuts are throwing rocks and branches at cars and pulling out knives, bats and other weapons on the drivers on a daily basis!

I wouldn't even swerve if some of them jumped out on me... I would speed up and drive straight at them!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Eritrean is killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist who 'feared for his life'  Empty Re: Eritrean is killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist who 'feared for his life'

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Good!!!

These scum cnuts are throwing rocks and branches at cars and pulling out knives, bats and other weapons on the drivers on a daily basis!

I wouldn't even swerve if some of them jumped out on me... I would speed up and drive straight at them!!!

Well, I wouldn't say 'good' that someone has been killed. It's tragic. But...it was bound to happen one day and it'll probably happen again. I feel sorry for the poor driver too, it must have been pretty scary and now he has to live with the fact that he's taken someone's life for the rest of his.

Why don't people just avoid France and Calais like the plague.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Why don't these scum cnuts claim asylum in any number of safe countries they have been in...?

Instead of throwing rocks and logs at vehicles and pulling knives out on innocent people...?

And why do the police/authorities in France allow them to get away with doing it...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Why don't these scum cnuts claim asylum in any number of safe countries they have been in...?

Instead of throwing rocks and logs at vehicles and pulling knives out on innocent people...?

And why do the police/authorities in France allow them to get away with doing it...?

Because at the moment, they can.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Then people are well within their rights to run the cnuts over if they are having rocks thrown at them and the cnuts have knives and bats etc...

Would you stop and risk getting robbed and/or raped and/or seriously injured/assaulted/killed...!!!???

Or just run the cnuts over...!?

Wouldn't even swerve...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Then people are well within their rights to run the cnuts over if they are having rocks thrown at them and the cnuts have knives and bats etc...

Would you stop and risk getting robbed and/or raped and/or seriously injured/assaulted/killed...!!!???

Or just run the cnuts over...!?

Wouldn't even swerve...

I don't think anyone can say for sure what they'd do until they found themselves in that situation. To be honest, I wouldn't be there in the first place.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Well... if a group of them were hurling rocks at my car and waving knives etc and I had Mrs and kids on board... I would not be stopping... and if one of them got in the way of my car then they would be getting the full force of it running into them...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by magica Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:04 pm

This had to happen. I'm waiting to see the some poor driver who will be killed as they're being attacked by the very immigrants who want to live here. We dont want these people here, they can live in France or any other country they crossed before staying in Calais.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:35 pm

They should all be returned to their respective continent to look after... Africans to African union and mid eastern to the Arab league etc...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:43 pm

I'm afraid to say I'm with idiot here.....

there is no more tradgedy about it than there would be tradgedy in killing the scumbag who burgles your home in the dead of night....fook em...they do wrong ...they get killed....THAT aint tradgedy...thats tough shit.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:49 pm

It's now come out that....

A British driver has been released without charge after a male migrant was run down and killed and his wife injured on a motorway near Calais, French prosecutors said.

The motorist - who has not been named - is said to have swerved to try and avoid a gang that was trying to stop traffic on the busy A16 road.
This is a common tactic used by UK-bound migrants who want to get aboard lorries and vans heading for the Channel Tunnel or ferries heading for England.

When the driver realised he had hit two people, he stopped to investigate but was immediately confronted by the mob of UK-bound migrants. The accident took place at junction 47 of the A16, which starts on the Belgian border and heads towards the Paris suburbs.

Pascal Marconville, the prosecutor in nearby Boulogne-sur-Mer, said: 'He stopped to try to rescue the victim but was violently attacked by several migrants and preferred to leave.' Mr Marconville said the motorist drove to a police station at the entrance to the Channel Tunnel and gave a full statement.
He tested negative for alcohol and drugs, and his testament suggested the horrifying incident was caused by an accident. Mr Marconville said the driver was not charged, and was free to carry on with his journey by early on Monday.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Going to ask a question which probably has an obvious answer.
Why are they throwing things at cars?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:14 pm

eddie wrote:Going to ask a question which probably has an obvious answer.
Why are they throwing things at cars?

To stop them so they can get to Britain. It's not actually working very well for them in this respect. People would have more sympathy if they kept within the law and stopped being so aggressive.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:40 pm

See these are the ones we don't want. They're not refugees, they're African, Iranian, Turks, but mostly Africans. They're violent. The sooner France bulldozers these camps the better.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down