NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary

3 posters

Go down

Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary Empty Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary

Just weeks ago, the thought of African Americans supporting Donald Trump’s candidacy for president appeared to be a pipe dream.

Now, the real estate mogul-turned Republican presidential nominee is making inroads in the black community, some of whose members may be growing skeptical of Hillary Clinton.

According to the New York Post, Trump has seen a significant spike in support among likely African American voters.

A new Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll shows that 19.6 percent of blacks back the New York billionaire.
A new poll shows that GOP nominee Donald Trump (right) is attracting more African American support than before, though Hillary Clinton (left) still commands an overwhelming majority

That is a marked improvement from the 3.1 percent support he had on September 10.

Clinton, meanwhile, has seen a sharp drop in black support – from 90.4 percent on September 10 to just 71.4 percent this week.

The pollster said that the dip in support for Clinton began on September 11, the day that she was seen struggling to walk into a Secret Service van.

When Clinton aides later acknowledged that she was suffering from pneumonia, questions about the candidate's health began to take center stage in the campaign.

The latest figures are consistent with the most up-to-date polling that shows Clinton and Trump in a virtual tie.

A newly released CBS News Battleground Tracker Poll showed that Clinton and Trump both stand at 42 percent support.

Last week, Clinton was leading her Republican rival by 1 point. And over Labor Day weekend she was besting Trump by 2.

Pollsters looked at surveys from New Hampshire, and then Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, along with Florida and Georgia, Virginia and North Carolina and the Western trio of Arizona, Nevada and Colorado – 13 states total.

The race looks pretty well baked, according to the likely with voters surveyed, with 73 percent saying they felt very strongly about their choice and another 19 percent saying they probably wouldn't change candidates. Just 7 percent said they felt 'somewhat strong,' and thus could still change their minds.

More than half, 55 percent, of voters surveyed in those states want to see 'big changes' in the economy and politics in coming years, while another 43 percent would like to see some changes.

Just 2 percent were OK with there not being much change.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3795996/In-stunning-turn-Donald-Trump-attracting-black-voters-wary-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-new-poll-shows.html
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary Empty Re: Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:22 pm

New York Post?  Really, eddie.  They make Faux News look like a communist front.

The Trump campaign should be so lucky.  Are blacks going to vote for a man who makes a mockery of racial housing laws and calls brown people rapists and criminals?

Lying and insulting are the modus operandi of Trump.  He'll soon get back on track.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary Empty Re: Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Quill I didn't write it! I saw it online so I posted it up. Don't speak to me as though I am guilty by association of c&p!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:58 pm

eddie wrote:Quill I didn't write it! I saw  it online so I posted it up. Don't speak to me as though I am guilty by association of c&p!

I appreciate that. And I'm not particularly being critical of you.

I'm responding to the points made by posting the story,..anyone could have posted it, and I would be speaking to them, but directing the criticism to the story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Okay.
I found it a little disturbing if it was true though..hardly loyal supporters if they can turn away from a sick woman.
That's flaky to say the least.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:15 pm

eddie wrote:Okay.
I found it a little disturbing if it was true though..hardly loyal supporters if they can turn away from a sick woman.
That's flaky to say the least.

Much of the popular press will publish stories they want to be true, not necessarily that they are true.

Ever since New York Times v. Sullivan, when the Supreme Court ok'ed investigative journalism, which necessarily involves a degree of spinning, the RW press has used that to try to pin down stories with as few pins as possible.

Polls tie down narratives to a point in time, while time is passing and never standing still. This is what is being reported. Think of a loaf of marbled rye bread. The knife cuts through and shows one story; but at the end of the loaf, the marble rye may have completely turned around.

In the long run, Trump is doing everything right to get blacks to hate hiim, and no doubt this will continue.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:17 pm

I can't see many black people voting for him tbh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:32 pm

I’m tired of hearing about the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times tracking poll.

I’m tired of hearing about the poll from Donald Trump fans such as Reince Priebus, Matt Drudge and Donald Trump himself.1 They frequently cherry-pick that poll because it consistently shows much better results for Trump than the other surveys. As of Tuesday morning, for example, the poll showed the race as virtually tied — Hillary Clinton 44.2 percent, Trump 44.0 percent — even when the national poll average has Clinton up by about 6 percentage points instead.

- Nate Silver, http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-leave-the-la-times-poll-alone/

Silver's final 2008 presidential election forecast accurately predicted the winner of 49 of the 50 states as well as the District of Columbia (missing only the prediction for Indiana). As his model predicted, the races in Missouri and North Carolina were particularly close. He also correctly predicted the winners of every U.S. Senate race.

He correctly predicted the winner in 34 of the 37 contested Senate races. His 2010 congressional mid-term predictions were not as accurate as those made in 2008, but were still within the reported confidence interval. Silver predicted a Republican pickup of 54 seats in the House of Representatives; the GOP won 63 seats. Of the 37 gubernatorial races, FiveThirtyEight correctly predicted the winner of 36.

On the morning of the November 6, 2012, presidential election, the final update of Silver's model at 10:10 A.M. gave President Barack Obama a 90.9% chance of winning a majority of the 538 electoral votes.[78] Both in summary tables and in an electoral map, Silver forecast the winner of each state. At the conclusion of that day, when Mitt Romney had conceded to Barack Obama, Silver's model had correctly predicted the winner of every one of the 50 states and the District of Columbia.[79][80] Silver, along with at least three[81] academic-based analysts—Drew Linzer,[82] Simon Jackman,[83] and Josh Putnam[84]—who also aggregated polls from multiple pollsters—thus was not only broadly correct about the election outcome, but also specifically predicted the outcomes for the nine swing states.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Silver#FiveThirtyEight.27s_election_forecasts

Now Trump wins more black voters: Poll shows The Donald attracting the support of more African Americans as they lose patience with Hillary Nate_zpskzumkaaq
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down