NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

+2
eddie
blackie333
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Make your own fish and chip supper. Probably be nicer.

Are you on the sick?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Empty Re: It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol.

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Well you need to learn as it's cheaper and healthier.
There's no excuse, it will help you save money. Recipes are very easy to follow.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:20 pm

BD, if you are really broke, sick  and have no savings or income you would be entitled to benefits.
I don't know what because I'm not well up on them, but everyone is entitled to a minimum income.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:25 pm

I like Cod and chips now and again, With COD at £3 50 + and sometimes I wonder if it is Cod, I wont have it again.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Very rarely have fish and chips from the chippy, plays havoc with my digestive system if it's too oily It's a bu*ger when you run out of money lol. Sick11

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:01 am

eddie wrote:Make your own fish and chip supper. Probably be nicer.

Are you on the sick?

That broke he's keeping pedigree dogs, an internet connection and an alcohol addiction. He's full of shit.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:08 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Make your own fish and chip supper. Probably be nicer.

Are you on the sick?

That broke he's keeping pedigree dogs, an internet connection and an alcohol addiction.    He's full of shit.
thats a little bit harsh, the chap/chapess seems to be struggling with some kind of illness and pain, it wouldn't hurt you to cut him/her a little bit of slack!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:29 am

blackie333 wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That broke he's keeping pedigree dogs, an internet connection and an alcohol addiction.    He's full of shit.

No HT, I lost my St Bernards quite a while ago now.
A german shepard and a cross bullterrier/staff now.
My jack Russell had to be put down a few weeks ago when he collapsed but he was getting on a bit by then, 12 or13 so he had a long life
for a dog really.

Doesn't matter what dogs, how many or where or when, you can't be that poor if you're keeping them. Filling forums with your tripe is what has you banned on most of them. You eventually get personal and offensive. It's only a matter of time on here.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:32 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

My jack Russell had to be put down a few weeks ago when he collapsed but he was getting on a bit by then, 12 or13 so he had a long life
for a dog really.

Doesn't matter what dogs, how many or where or when, you can't be that poor if you're keeping them. Filling forums with your tripe is what has you banned on most of them.   You eventually get personal and offensive.  It's only a matter of time on here.
a typical RW reply, let the bankers squander £billions but rant at the poor guy because he keeps a dog, pathetic!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:32 am

blackie333 wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

for a dog really.

You were bleating on about your financial position, your pain and illness years ago when you had those St Bernards. The same old same old ad nauseum.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:38 am

scrat wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

thats a little bit harsh, the chap/chapess seems to be struggling with some kind of illness and pain, it wouldn't hurt you to cut him/her a little bit of slack!

Trust me, I spent a long time trying to help him with advice and sympathy way back when. Eventually, the penny drops that he's just an attention seeking idiot.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down