NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion?

+3
Syl
Original Quill
blackie333
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion? Empty Re: Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion?

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:50 am

Bell-bottomed leisure suits. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion? Empty Re: Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion?

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:55 am

blackie333 wrote:lol!
Original Quill wrote:Bell-bottomed leisure suits. Razz

I wish i'd have been old enough then OQ, whenever you see a sixties film all the birds had tiny little mini skirts on.
The Beatles and Stones must have filled their boots Shockedlol!

Those were sissy boots, made by Frye. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:47 pm

I loved the 60's fashion and I was a teenager then so I got to wear it all from minis to hippie fashion.Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion? Default_hippy

Most females didn't bother with  nighties and pajamas either (well it was the decade of love) Unfortunately nowadays some people actually go out in PJ's and slippers....how times have changed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:19 pm

Phwoar!

Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion? Fea1699eefb049f58ece7f0cfa3c732c
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Nothing sexier than a man who tucks his vest into his underpants!

Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion? 557e41144a4d9
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:25 pm

How about matching his and her knits? and if it's good enough for James Bond....

Hey guys which old 60's'fashion would you love to see back in fashion? D1bd9e5938a18ea7dea089c01c4e92da
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:15 pm

blackie333 wrote:
I'd love to see mini skirts come back and I dont mean on transexuals lol!

Cool

MINI skirts never went out of fashion among young women in Australia...

Nor in most sun loving/beach culture regions of the world..
You really do need to get out more,  blackie  !          sunny
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Platform boots, little skirt lots of silver and either a big Afro if I was black - as they look superb - or long hair with flowers all entwined in it.

And that's my look for summer.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Remember starched net underskirts? My older sis used to soak them in sugar and water to make them even stiffer.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down