NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full

+6
Miffs2
Syl
nicko
JulesV
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 Empty Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

HAPLESS Jeremy Corbyn was humiliated yesterday after it emerged he faked a sit-down protest on a train.

The under-fire labour leader was filmed calling for railways to be renationalised as he sat between carriages complaining the service was “completely ram-packed”.

But CCTV emerged today appearing to show Mr Corbyn walked past rows of empty seats on the Virgin Trains service to Newcastle before recording his irate message.

And in a stunning intervention, billionaire Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson produced photo evidence showing that Mr Corbyn, 67, enjoyed a seat for most of the journey from London King’s Cross.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1659622/cctv-reveals-jeremy-corbyn-had-a-seat-during-train-journey-he-claimed-was-so-ram-packed-he-had-to-sit-on-the-floor/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 Empty Re: Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full

Post by nicko Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:28 am

IRN, the fact is he did NOT have to sit on the floor--------Period!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 Empty Re: Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full

Post by eddie Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:41 am

Syl wrote:I thought he had actually admitted that he did walk past empty seats?

He made a mess of trying to prove a point. Pity he didn't think it out better....maybe get on the train at peak time when there is a REAL problem with overcrowding and overbooking.

I did say way back on this thread, that someone I know who knows someone was on this train and this did happen as it was reported apparently.

See? I'm no Corbyn fan but I can be unbiased in my posts.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I thought he had actually admitted that he did walk past empty seats?

He made a mess of trying to prove a point. Pity he didn't think it out better....maybe get on the train at peak time when there is a REAL problem with overcrowding and overbooking.

I did say way back on this thread, that someone I know who knows someone was on this train and this did happen as it was reported apparently.

See? I'm no Corbyn fan but I can be unbiased in my posts.

Well he did a bit of backtracking himself....so it's hard to know exactly what happened.

But like Irn pointed out, he eventually said himself that there were empty seats, but he wanted to sit next to his wife!!! now that's not what he said to start off with.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Eddie... was the person telling you the story completely unbiased too...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Eddie... was the person telling you the story completely unbiased too...?

Tbh Tommy I didn't find out their political leanings.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:29 am

Passengers have started sending in pictures of the train with people ram-packed

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 CqznyIpXEAAY6W4
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:30 am

More...

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 CqzsOoeWEAMtaaz
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:36 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/photoshop-guy-asleep-at-work_us_56b257aee4b01d80b244d4b1
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/photoshop-guy-asleep-at-work_us_56b257aee4b01d80b244d4b1

lol!

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:49 am

You laugh... but you post the same sort of shit on this thread...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:51 am

I think Tommy is being a tw(i)t again and claiming photoshopping, even though the pics have been post straight from phones to Twitter.   You have to humour him, he can't help it, it's an affliction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:51 am

nicko wrote:IRN,   the fact is he did NOT have to sit on the floor--------Period!!
Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 2387050134 Golly, Irn ...your not going to STOMP the topic like a utter child and demand an full blown apology from all of the naysayers confused

The hysterical group enjoys their high drama ...even if the topic is just about seats being full or seats being used or far too many humans allowed to fill a train safely pale
Seems the real issue gets over looked in the need to ground pound a non-issue instead of looking at the FLAGRANT SAFETY VIOLATION.  Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 2396444674

I can't imagine this being allowed to happen ...God forbid if there's ever a derailment!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:03 am

Look at the pic Irn posted up claiming it was 'foodbar'...

Utter bollocks!!!

Corbyn admitted he walked passed empty seats!!!

Why are you idiots still lying!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Look at the pic Irn posted up claiming it was 'foodbar'...

Utter bollocks!!!

Corbyn admitted he walked passed empty seats!!!

Why are you idiots still lying!!!???

You mean this one?

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 Foodba10
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 am

sassy wrote:I think Tommy is being a tw(i)t again and claiming photoshopping, even though the pics have been post straight from phones to Twitter.   You have to humour him, he can't help it, it's an affliction.
Hey, when you get your STUPID arse handed back to you as often as unfortunate Tommykins has/does ...all the dudes got left for feeble conversations are his 'conspiracy theories' & his it must be a 'Photo shopped image'  Razz
Putting his arrogant/ignorant/redundant BS posts on ignore is the only OPTION  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Yes Irn... look at first bloke sitting down on right... his chair is totally different colour than all the rest... and he seems to be sitting a bit off set in it too!

And on the left you can see a bit of a funny long face that don't look right at all...

The picture is fake!!!

And corbyn has admitted that there were empty seats!!!

So why carry on lying???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:20 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes Irn... look at first bloke sitting down on right... his chair is totally different colour than all the rest... and he seems to be sitting a bit off set in it too!

And on the left you can see a bit of a funny long face that don't look right at all...

The picture is fake!!!

And corbyn has admitted that there were empty seats!!!

Well that's the evidence that Virgin supplied to claim Corbyn lied and that there were plenty seats available. So if it's photoshopped what have Virgin got to hide?

So why carry on lying???
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:42 am

So where is the link to official source then Bru...?

And why are you ignoring all the other images out there showing all the various empty seats in all the other carriages...!?

Corbyn admitted there were plenty of empty seats!!!

Are you saying he is now lying...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:50 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So where is the link to official source then Bru...?

And why are you ignoring all the other images out there showing all the various empty seats in all the other carriages...!?

Corbyn admitted there were plenty of empty seats!!!

Are you saying he is now lying...!?

lol!

Ask Virgin what is their official source. They'll tell you it was from their own CCTV camera looking at the Foodbar.

Corbyn never said there were plenty of seats. If there were why are shots now appearing that passengers were standing and sitting in the corridors. Are all those passengers that are backing Corbyn verison of events lying? Are all those people standing and sitting in the corridors fake or photoshopped images?

Support the passengers who claim Corbyn was right instead of backing the corporate moguls who have a repututation and profits tp protect.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:12 am

Link to your picture please....?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Link to your picture please....?

Will this one do? Times as well.

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 Traingate-4
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:32 am

How about a video clearly showing it as the Foodbar, Laughing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167700
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:47 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 Traingate-4

Times...?

Link to the times please...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Times...?

Link to the times please...?

The CCTV shots are time stamped Tommy. Definately the Foodbar, isn't it?

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Oh... I thought you were saying the pics were from the times newspaper... after I asked you for a link to your source of pics...

Links please?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh... I thought you were saying the pics were from the times newspaper... after I asked you for a link to your source of pics...

Links please?

No Tommy, the video was from Virgin's very own CCTV camera. Watch it - I've given you the link.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:03 am

Oh look. There's George Osborne dodging paying the correct fare on a train

Prime example of leftie lies and spin - corbyn on trains being full - Page 2 _63604704_itvpic

The Chancellor George Osborne had to pay for an upgrade after he sat in a first class train carriage with a standard class ticket.

Early reports suggested an aide to Mr Osborne initially refused to pay a supplement, but Virgin Trains said there was no disagreement.

ITV reporter Rachel Townsend, who was on the same train as the chancellor, tweeted about the incident.

The chancellor did not comment when he arrived at Euston station.

A spokesman for Mr Osborne said: "The chancellor got a different train than planned due to diary change following a series of meetings in his constituency.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20008342

Lying git Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:51 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Oh... I thought you were saying the pics were from the times newspaper... after I asked you for a link to your source of pics...

Links please?

No Tommy, the video was from Virgin's very own CCTV camera. Watch it - I've given you the link.

I'm asking for links to the pics you posted...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Links please?

I'm asking for links to the pics you posted...?

The pics are images from the CCTV cameras. Are you stating they are fake? If so show why you think so.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:09 am

So you say... give us the links to the pictures please...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:13 am

And what about David Cameron's first class con trick removing the seat head covers from the back of thec seats on a Virgin train.

CAMERON removed the First Class seat covers before he was photographed on a train at the weekend.

I thought there was something odd about pictures of him, posing as ­Ordinary Dave in his blue jumper, on a Virgin service from Preston to London. The seats looked wider, more comfortable than those in Second Class, able to fit the fuller bottom instead of hug a size zero model.

Then it clicked when I saw the head covers on seats in rows behind but not at Citizen Cameron’s table.

Now, I don’t object to a Prime Minister travelling First instead of cattle class. I have only scorn, however, for a Prime Spinner deliberately misleading voters.

Taking off covers emblazoned with First Class was a risible deception. They weren’t all in it together on that train.

And Cameron was a shifty Con-man hiding that.

He didn’t, in all fairness, invent the seat stunt. Young Mili’s played the same silly card. But Cameron’s elevated dishonesty into a form of governing. Travelling in the opposite direction to his spin is this Tory’s political ticket.

For public consumption he denounces the avarice of the richest while looking the other way. Concern oozed for low earners is cover for cuts to pay, tax credits and benefits.

Cameron’s a fundamentally dishonest leader, a fork-tongued Prime Spinner. His little seat cover Con told a larger, more frightening truth.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cams-first-class-con-158052

He's was only the prime minister Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:24 am

All very interesting and all that... but... still waiting for inks to the pics you posted...?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:29 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

All very interesting and all that... but... still waiting for inks to the pics you posted...?

lol!

I asked you to prove they are fake and they didn't come from Virgin's CCTV camera's and you can't because the video evidence backs them up.

Any comment on Osborne and Cameron's lies and deceipt?

Waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:50 am

Links to pics please...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:58 am

Strange that the RW come on here to condemn Corbyn, we know from several sources that the train was "ram packed", we know that the CCTV evidence was tampered with to fit Virgins line of events, and we know we pay more in taxes to fund a private venture that we ever did when it was owned by us, the tax payer.

Obviously in the RW hive mind nationalisation is good for us, but only when the French or German nationalised railways are making a profit out of us!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:05 am

Strange that lefties seem to still be ignoring the fact that there were seats and corbyn has admitted that gherkin were seats!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Strange that lefties seem to still be ignoring the fact that there were seats and corbyn has admitted that gherkin were seats!!!
Corbyn has admitted no such thing, stop telling lies!

I note you've failed to respond to the substantive issue and simply continue with the state sponsored smear campaign as part of the deflection from the truth, which leads us to conclude that above all else the RW hate the truth, perhaps you should once more reflect on the socialist George Orwells quote you provide.

One must therefore assume that you're ok with the British tax payer paying the German and French nationalised railways to make a profit from our railways?

Perhaps now we can understand why a British nationalised railways is gathering so much support, although you won't support it as you'd rather act out of spite and pay our tax subsidies as profits to European nationalised industries and smear the labour leader, than accept the fact that the defect of the right wing hive mind is its failure to think beyond its confines of ideology.

Perhaps you should also reflect on how sad and ineffectual you've become.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:20 pm

scrat wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I note you've failed to respond to the substantive issue and simply continue with the state sponsored smear campaign as part of the deflection from the truth, which leads us to conclude that above all else the RW hate the truth, perhaps you should once more reflect on the socialist George Orwells quote you provide.

One must therefore assume that you're ok with the British tax payer paying the German and French nationalised railways to make a profit from our railways?

Perhaps now we can understand why a British nationalised railways is gathering so much support, although you won't support it as you'd rather act out of spite and pay our tax subsidies as profits to European nationalised industries and smear the labour leader, than accept the fact that the defect of the right wing hive mind is its failure to think beyond its confines of ideology.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-admits-walked-past-8695739

I await your apology...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
scrat wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-admits-walked-past-8695739

I await your apology...

lol!
A RWer using the daily mirror, oh my giddy aunt! next time you take your liebling out for a meal you don't mind if you're seated in different restaurants, please!

Now get back to the reality and answer the question, because you seem to support nationalised industries making a profit from the British tax payer, but only if these nationalised industries belong to foreign governments, like France and Germany.

A simple yes or no will do!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Scrat... I posted the mirror link to show you how wrong you are!!!

Even the mirror are reporting that corbyn admitted there were seats!!!

And all other news sources are reporting this too!!!

I await your apology...

:lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Scrat... I posted the mirror link to show you how wrong you are!!!

Even the mirror are reporting that corbyn admitted there were seats!!!

And all other news sources are reporting this too!!!

I await your apology...

:lol!
So if you boarded a train with your wife, you wouldn't bother looking for two seats, separate carriages for you, oh well, perhaps these are the conditions in which you live!, personally I'd walk to the end of the cart to seek two seats, as Corbyn did, then as the train became "ram packed" I'd seat the misses, as Corbyn did, and pitch myself with the herd on the floor, as Corbyn did, and await the kind instructions of the staff, as Corbyn did, and I'd offer my advise to the tax cheat Branson on why I should be subsidising him and European state railways, as Corbyn did.

Those are the facts of the matter, clear and simple, now I will give you one last opportunity to confirm or deny your desire for foreign powers and their nationalised industries to be paid profits from our taxes, otherwise I'll assume you're acting on behalf of a foreign power and as such you're a threat to our national security.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Waffle...
So eventually you now admit you're a fifth columnist working on behalf of a foreign power, see that didn't hurt did it, was it the Lamy Verhuegen plan perhaps? you're not interested in the well being of Britain, in fact you hate the British and you're happy for the British tax payer to fund the lavish lifestyle of off shore billionaires and subsidise European nationalised railways, I would intern you for your disgusting treachery.

RW = Traitor
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:44 pm

There were plenty of seats... corbyn admitted it after being caught out lying!!!

Leftie = liar!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:There were plenty of seats... corbyn admitted it after being caught out lying!!!

Leftie = liar!!!

Your treachery has been observed and recorded, your hatred for the British people has been exposed, you are bought and paid for by a foreign power!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Labours record on the railways is pretty terrible too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Labours record on the railways is pretty terrible too!!!

Stop crying wolf, you have been outed as a fifth columnist and traitor who supports siphoning off our taxes to support the nationalised railways of Europe such is your hatred for us Brits, such is your contempt for our ways, you should be dragged to the stocks for a damn fine pelting, cattle trucked to Luton airport, have your passport incinerated on the runway and combat dropped into Dresden/Chemnitz or whatever you traitors call it.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:13 pm

The silly old drunkard called scrat
Screams and shouts like a very childish brat
He always gets in a twist
When reminded Nazis were nationalist socialist
And then goes into meltdown looking a right twat!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:18 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:All very interesting and all that... but... still waiting for inks to the pics you posted...?

I asked you to prove they are fake and they didn't come from Virgin's CCTV camera's and you can't because the video evidence backs them up.

Any comment on Osborne and Cameron's lies and deceit?

Waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Evil or Very Mad   The 'Village Idiot' has had the process explained to him months ago - about finding the URL for posted images No  
But as with all things that just can't be retained in that wee-little brain of his - he'd rather behave like a petulant child and stomp the community get away with his disruptive behavior!
It's the only thing he excels at Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next