NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman

+2
Raggamuffin
eddie
6 posters

Go down

The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman  Empty The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 am

Cassandra is a 21-year-old cartoonist, illustrator and graphic designer based in Montreal. She draws comics inspired by her life, first world problems and goofy stuff in general...

image: http://www.sunnyskyz.com/uploads/2016/08/aex8o-troubles-of-being-a-woman-1.jpg
  The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman  Aex8o-troubles-of-being-a-woman-1
Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1647/The-Everyday-Struggles-Of-Being-A-Woman#WuAVA0xRu7dmpmHc.99

Back to top Go down

The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman  Empty Re: The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman

Post by eddie Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:46 am

I can relate to some, like nail varnish - I tend to do mine when I'm a passenger in a car now. I love the eating everything period one lol

Nice one Didge lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman  Empty Re: The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:51 am

I can relate to the stuff about hairstyles, and also the bits about photos. . Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Women are the same the world over.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Women are the same the world over.

Yep. Worried about how they look, when they are all, uniquely beautiful. Worried about their binge-hormonal eating when other women are feeling exactly the same. Worried about stuff that every other women worries about.
Comforting to know for most of us.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Cool

Alternative Headline :

"The Daily Travails of an Urban Princess"

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:59 pm

Lol....the red lipstick one is so true....not sure who it suits but it's definitely not me.
The releasing of the bra too....cant bare to wear them in the house, my nightly routine (when staying in) bra off socks on...pray no unexpected visitors call.

I could relate to quite a few others too....very funny. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:35 am

"I even ate kale" lol! lol! lol! lol!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:43 am

What a talented girl this Cassandra is. And if she's planning on having kids, o boy, that's when the 'fun' really starts.

Mombie = Mom + Zombie. That's what you become when driven demented from lack of sleep.
  The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman  D12ff2feda8114573729c34e29b8e1cc

Still, there is always mother's day
........... oh wait!!   The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman  2984306523

The Everyday Struggles Of Being A Woman  9e940fcf6064ed254b44fafc819d765b

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:22 pm

I can certainly remember being a Mombie...having a hyperactive son turned me into one, my eyes still burn with tiredness even now when I remember back.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:51 pm

I remember the really early morning feeds but I used to love that really quiet time on my own.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down