NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

“Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three  Empty “Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:51 pm

“Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three  CS_54379846-3023501  pig 

Denial: Dawn-Marie Sanders
A Jobcentre official has been suspended after a dad-of-three was told to “get a f****** job or hang yourself” during a Facebook rant.

Comments posted from Dawn-Marie Sanders’ account targeted Scott Bignell, 44, in a discussion set up by a mutual friend following the broadcast of Channel 4’s Benefits Street.

One post said: “You are a drain on society… start paying taxes or hang ­yourself. I have rope…”

Department for Work and Pensions officer Mrs Sanders, of Farnborough, Hants, claimed she was hacked or the messages were posted by her 14-year-old son.

Former handyman Scott, of Plymouth, Devon, has been told he is not eligible for benefits. He said: “There are people in genuine need.”

A DWP spokesman said: “We are investigating.”

Benefits Street has sparked much debate about the welfare system and Channel 4's portrayal of those on benefits.

Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith this week suggested the hit show justified his department's savage cuts to welfare.

The documentary focuses on James Turner Street, Winson Green, Birmingham, where many people are on benefits.

This week's episode beat Celebrity Big Brother and The Great Sport Relief Bake Off in the ratings.

In her Real Britain column today, Ros Wynne Jones reflects on the Tory reaction to Benefits Street - which saw gloating Conservatives demonising benefits claimants in a Commons debate.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dawn-marie-sanders-jobcentre-official-suspended-3023502#ixzz2qVwZ7Q00
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

She should lose her job, these job centre workers need to learn some respect, make an example of her.

Back to top Go down

“Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three  Empty Re: “Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 am

What a nice string of words. Over here, that might be considered a violation of the CFAA.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

“Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three  Empty Re: “Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:14 am

Don't know how the situation is in the UK, but here in the states there are still nearly 3 people applying for every single job opening that comes available.

But of course, that doesn't stop idiots (usually conservatives) from screeching "These people just need to get a job and stop leeching off the rest of us!!!"

The point of capitalism is not to provide jobs. Business owners only hire people when it will mean more money coming into their own pockets. Positions are investments and capitalists expect returns on those investments, and I guarantee, if you you don't cost way less than your true value to your company's bottom line, you will be fired. I remember a sales job I had one summer in college when I was trying to save up enough to move into my own apartment; I was bringing in at least twice the dollar value in sales every week as my weekly salary, and I still had my boss riding my ass and telling me I was under-performing. Doubling their money was not nearly good enough for them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:26 am

The majority really are fed up with paying for others to live lives of leisure, aren't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:44 am

Firstly she is claiming her facebook was hacked - she should not be fired until that is investigated only suspended as is the case because if it does turn out to be true she should not be punished for it - obviously if it is not true and she wrote those things then yes she should be fired.

Secondly if there three people for every available job why the hell have we just made it possible for another load of immigration to take place and please dont give me skill shortage because at least one was heading for a carwash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:15 pm

sphinx wrote:Firstly she is claiming her facebook was hacked - she should not be fired until that is investigated only suspended as is the case because if it does turn out to be true she should not be punished for it - obviously if it is not true and she wrote those things then yes she should be fired.

Secondly if there three people for every available job why the hell have we just made it possible for another load of immigration to take place and please dont give me skill shortage because at least one was heading for a carwash.

You can't stop free movement between the EU member states, long may we continue to be part of the EU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:Firstly she is claiming her facebook was hacked - she should not be fired until that is investigated only suspended as is the case because if it does turn out to be true she should not be punished for it - obviously if it is not true and she wrote those things then yes she should be fired.

You can't stop free movement between the EU member states, long may we continue to be part of the EU.

So you think that when people are suffering because they are unable to find work because there isnt enough we should celebrate having more people to fight over the ones that are left?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

So you think that when people are suffering because they are unable to find work because there isnt enough we should celebrate having more people to fight over the ones that are left?

It is never that simple though is it Sphinx as I have explained to you before.

British people have the same rights to apply for jobs abroad also, do you wish this to stop also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:33 pm

As to the article, no doubt it is frustrating for some people who are working in trying to help people find employment, to be honest was she right about him getting a job, is there merit to this point?

The other part was way out of order if true, but I must admit if you do a job day in day out and you know people are taking the mick I am not suprised it would piss people off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:35 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

British people have the same rights to apply for jobs abroad also, do you wish this to stop also?

And I have explained to you that I know it is complicated but refuse to have people insisting there are no jobs for people and immigration is good both at the same time.

Any comments by me appearing simplistic will be in response to people who wish to believe both statements at the same time.

Catman wants to slag off the government for no jobs then he can stop also slagging people off for wanting immigration controls .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:38 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

And I have explained to you that I know it is complicated but refuse to have people insisting there are no jobs for people and immigration is good both at the same time.  

Any comments by me appearing simplistic will be in response to people who wish to believe both statements at the same time.

Catman wants to slag off the government for no jobs then he can stop also slagging people off for wanting immigration controls .

There is plenty of jobs out there at the moment, the question i would ask is why some are not applying for them, and I know some are not as we had nobody apply for 5 new factory staff and were taken up a week later by agency staff who used EU migrants, says it all to me!

I really take little notice of Catman to be honest Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Are you conservatives really THAT thick....or do you simply Ignore inconvenient facts and figures and only concentrated on the massaged ones that suit your brainless agenda. I mean, I can understand (but despise) the govt members doing it since they have vested interests to look after, but you cap doffing cowed knee bending fools....

first truth.....there are 8 people for every job...govt figures
second truth...Benefits (less pensions) is an insignificant figure in govt spending

And those two simple truths, which no one has denied or challenged yet (because they cant) say it all about the benefits debate.

The open easy and visible truth is that those of the R/W here are nothing but bullies (however subtle) their arguments have NO validity whatsoever. All they are seeking is a target to vent their frustration about their own insignifcant and pointless existences on. They are the equivalent of the bitter old spinster, begrudging the church collection plate a shilling. In point of fact they absolutely need to "get a life" and find something to do to stop them whingeing. They feel so inadequate, but lack the balls to tackle anything but those already down, especially when the govt encourages it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:53 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

There is plenty of jobs out there at the moment, the question i would ask is why some are not applying for them, and I know some are not as we had nobody apply for 5 new factory staff and were taken up a week later by agency staff who used EU migrants, says it all to me!

Didge my belief on jobs is the same as yours - I know there is work out there because A) I am supremely frustrated at not being able to do it and B)I have children doing it and I helped them find it.
However it is not just catman it is a whole section of posters who want to call those calling for immigration controls racist and insist all the unemployed are victims with no available work and I refuse to accept that any more. Every time they state uncontrolled immigration is good I will point out that it means that unemployed people do have work they could do and every time they state all unemployed are blameless victims I will point out that it means we need immigration controls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 pm

grumpy old git wrote:Are you conservatives really THAT thick....or do you simply Ignore inconvenient facts and figures and only concentrated on the massaged ones that suit your brainless agenda. I mean, I can understand (but despise) the govt members doing it since they have vested interests to look after, but you cap doffing cowed knee bending fools....

What a load of boring waffle followed by nothing of any worth

first truth.....there are 8 people for every job...govt figures

Are there, are you sure of that or are you taking the mean value of people unemployed?
So that is actually a load of bollocks

second truth...Benefits (less pensions) is an insignificant figure in govt spending
So billions is not of any concern, right, guess lets allow Victor to ruin the country then
 ://?roflmao?/: 

And those two simple truths, which no one has denied or challenged yet (because they cant) say it all about the benefits debate.
Billions is plenty, maybe not to you

The open easy and visible truth is that those of the R/W here are nothing but bullies (however subtle) their arguments have NO validity whatsoever. All they are seeking is a target to vent their frustration about their own insignifcant and pointless existences on. They are the equivalent of the bitter old spinster, begrudging the church collection plate a shilling. In point of fact they absolutely need to "get a life" and find something to do to stop them whingeing. They feel so inadequate, but lack the balls to tackle anything but those already down, especially when the govt encourages it.

Bullies please spare us your sanctimonious babble please victor, you ignore the fact many people are not only bad with money, that there are people out there scamming benefits, there are people not willing to work. I do not deny there are genuine people looking for work but you clearly deny facts all the time. The point you always miss is why should they get anymore, when many can and are very able to get by on little money 

Last edited by PhilDidge on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:55 pm

8 people for every job,i wonder who let them all in to start with?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

More take very little notice of you!  ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Rubbish....

fact 3...fraud is only about 1-2% of benefit cost...govt figures....

and you are a statistical idiot

there are 8 people for every job get it.......you are talking bollcks

whats up Didge...big sums scare you....
yes a few billion is NOTHING in the telephone number world of govt finance

its like loose change in your pocket....in fact it is exactly that....remember 18p per 100 pounds of tax paid....

It is an Irrefutable argument, and trying to defend the R/W position on this is plaiting fog

squeal all you want but you are talking snot again...with nothing to back up your stance

go on...SHOW me where the pitiful amount even REMOVING ALL BENEFITS (except pensions) would make ANY difference in the grand scheme of things over say 5 years....

no didnt think you could.....

You see you cannot answer my point...just waffle tripe about "means" and averages etc...when the hard fact is plain to see

NOt ONE of you R/2whingers has managed to lay down a factual challenge to those simple facts I gave you...YOU DAREN'T...because you know your "facts" are based soley on myth and propaganda...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:10 pm

grumpy old git wrote:Rubbish....

there are 8 people for every job  get it.......you are talking bollcks

its like loose change in your pocket....in fact it is exactly that....remember 18p per 100 pounds of tax paid....

It is an Irrefutable argument, and trying to defend the R/W position on this is plaiting fog

squeal all you want but you are talking snot again...with nothing to back up your stance

go on...SHOW  me where the pitiful amount even REMOVING ALL BENEFITS (except pensions) would make ANY difference in the grand scheme of things over say 5 years....

You see you cannot answer my point...just waffle tripe about "means" and averages etc...when the hard fact is plain to see

NOt ONE of you R/2whingers has managed to lay down a factual challenge to those simple facts I gave you...YOU DAREN'T...because you know your "facts" are based soley on myth and propaganda...

So 1 or 2% is not a problem, fuck me how daft can you get, any amount is a problem, Jesus wept talk about people burying their head in the sand anything to defend people who cheat, the way of the left

Again this amount is taken by simple maths on people unemployed, as in any situation the numbers vary as to who is applying for jobs, it is an average you have given so you are claiming 8 is the number every time now?

That was a right whopper of stupidity I have to say, the genius of the left

Billions of pounds is not nothing and glad to see the left thing little of a billion pounds now even though such money can be put to good use. You heard it here first no need to worry about a billion pounds when any pound counts

I see as per usual the left never answer my points even though it is very easy to show how ridiculous their points are

Oh well that has made my day, the daftest reply I have ever seen from you Victor you ignore the fact many people are not only bad with money, that there are people out there scamming benefits, there are people not willing to work. I do not deny there are genuine people looking for work but you clearly deny facts all the time. The point you always miss is why should they get anymore, when many can and are very able to get by on little money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Beekeeper wrote:

clown 

PLEASE tell us how one goes about "hacking" what is basically a public noticeboard website, Sphinx ?

AS YOU obviously seem to believe that you know so much more about the internet than us mere pleb's...    Suspect 

Well the obvious way is fraping when some careless idiot leaves a device signed in to their account.

The notice board is public but the linking of names to what is written is supposedly more secure with people signing in and out.

Hacking someones account can be as simple as they forget to sign out, through they have a really really easy password, through programs that try hundreds of passwords a minute, through to actually hacking facebook itself (please dont be naive if you think any organizations security is uncrackable)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Untill later Victor maybe you can thrown some wisdom on why even a million pounds is not important as i am sure the poor would love to here you say that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:23 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:Rubbish....

there are 8 people for every job  get it.......you are talking bollcks

go on...SHOW  me where the pitiful amount even REMOVING ALL BENEFITS (except pensions) would make ANY difference in the grand scheme of things over say 5 years....

So 1 or 2% is not a problem, fuck me how daft can you get, any amount is a problem, Jesus wept talk about people burying their head in the sand anything to defend people who cheat, the way of the left

Again this amount is taken by simple maths on people unemployed, as in any situation the numbers vary as to who is applying for jobs, it is an average you have given so you are claiming 8 is the number every time now?

Billions of pounds is not nothing and glad to see the left thing little of a billion pounds now even though such money can be put to good use. You heard it here first no need to worry about a billion pounds when any pound counts

I see as per usual the left never answer my points even though it is very easy to show how ridiculous their points are

Oh well that has made my day, the daftest reply I have ever seen from you Victor you ignore the fact many people are not only bad with money, that there are people out there scamming benefits, there are people not willing to work. I do not deny there are genuine people looking for work but you clearly deny facts all the time. The point you always miss is why should they get anymore, when many can and are very able to get by on little money

Dodge, squirm, wriggle
..Come on Didge ....prove me wrong...with figures....otherwise you are just spouting R/Whinge hot air....
but I forget ....you cant....all you can do is say ooooh its a lot....when it isnt
there are 8 people, or there abots for every job, what part of the significance of that dont you get?

obviously there will be regional variations, but NOWHERE is there the situation of "a job for every-one"

why do you wish to regionalise it...easy isnt it...then you can say "well theres plenty of jobs here and promptly bury your head in sand"...

IT DOESNT matter does it...if one region has less than 8 people for every job it means the situation is worse somewhere else.

stop spouting garbage and lets see you challenge...WITH FIGURES the facts I presented.....

else crawl off into you smug self satisfied and spiteful R/W comfort zone....

people dieing...who should NOT be

people being forced into working for next to nothing ...i.e benefits...who are dieing.......

kids getting bullied because of a piece of R/W propaganda......

oh yes the R/W are a lovely bunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Vic is right. I'd like to see some figures as well. Seems there are a lot of false equivalencies out there. How do you know that unemployment equals the burden of immigration? Who said immigration is a net deficit?

Seems this is just another way for the RW to whinge and moan. The biggest clue is the total absence of facts. RW'ers hate facts...well, they hate reason itself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:11 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Dodge, squirm, wriggle
..Come on Didge ....prove me wrong...with figures....otherwise you are just spouting R/Whinge hot air....
but I forget ....you cant....all you can do is say ooooh its a lot....when it isnt
there are 8 people, or there abots for every job, what part of the significance of that dont you get?
Yes prove me wrong on your absurdity, you made the claim

One moment

obviously there will be regional variations, but NOWHERE is there the situation of "a job for every-one"
Bravo, so it will vary, now at last the not so bright are starting to see their first claim was very hollow

why do you wish to regionalise it...easy isnt it...then you can say "well theres plenty of jobs here and promptly bury your  head in sand"...
There are plenty of jobs hence why unemployment continues to fall something the left hate recognize or welcome it seems

IT DOESNT matter does it...if one region has less than 8 people for every job it means the situation is worse somewhere else.
Now now best you have a nap granddad with all the caplocks, as you show me on every job application how many apply for them around the country, you do have the stats or are you being so daft as taking what people do on this an average based on unemployment?

stop spouting garbage and lets see you challenge...WITH FIGURES the facts I presented.....
More sanctimonious babble

else crawl off into you smug self satisfied and spiteful R/W comfort zone....
I am smug knowing some the left you more than many are so utterly clueless

people dieing...who should NOT be

people being forced into working for next to nothing ...i.e benefits...who are dieing.......

kids getting bullied because of a piece of R/W propaganda......

oh yes the R/W are a lovely bunch

Here is the reality in life there is a sizable amount of people who do naff all through school and some of the left expect everyone else to work their arses off to accommodate people who in all intents and purposes do not give a shit. NOw some are not gifted, I will give every help to them, not to those who have no ambition to do better for themselves in life, some on the left though wish to excuse this and those who do work hard like me get called heartless because I say and see things how they are. Some of the left would like these same selfish toads to carry on being a complete burden to society, that is how daft some of the left think. The we have the left excusing how many people are so irresponsible with money, they use any excuse from claiming all must have lost their jobs, no doubt a minor few will have but many are utterly shocking with money living way beyond their means and what is the left position on this, bail them out continually and not allow them to learn from mistakes, again how daft is that. You see the left do not like the facts they think like just here with this person working in the job center being angered because there are people out there who are nothing but bone idol, again some of the left wish to excuse this and not condemn it. I am not even saying it is many but there are a sizeable amount that do not want to lift a finger and get by in life with everyone else working for them to live. No doubt if this had been Victor he would have given the father of 3 a hug and in th next moment the father of 3 would have laughed his way out of the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
sphinx wrote:
Well the obvious way is fraping when some careless idiot leaves a device signed in to their account.

The notice board is public but the linking of names to what is written is supposedly more secure with people signing in and out.

Hacking someones account can be as simple as they forget to sign out, through they have a really really easy password, through programs that try hundreds of passwords a minute, through to actually hacking facebook itself (please dont be naive if you think any organizations security is uncrackable)

Laughing 

FOR your information, Sphinx :

NOT a single one of your examples above are, in fact, examples of "hacking" !!!

YOU really don't know anything about computers or the internet, Sphinx.. On the contrary, your obvious ignorance is underwhelming !  Razz

You know that and I know that however your average job centre worker does not and will describe any form of unauthorized access to web accounts as hacking.

One thing I learned long ago is to be flexible with the use of common language with specialist meanings to small professional groupls - never ever call a miscarriage a termination although that is the correct technical term.

When a person in a story refers to their facebook account being hacked your average reader understands that to mean it was used without their knowledge or consent to put in the public domain stuff they would not for the purposes of causing problems or harm for the account owner and I will use it in the same way so the average reader understands what I am talking about even if pedantic experts spit on me for incorrect use of language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Beekeeper wrote:Laughing 

People like Didge also NEVER look at those local factors that prevent potential workers from accessing jobs ~ such as transport availability, housing costs, whether the job pays enough for a single or married worker to survive in that area, and heather the locale may have minimum requirements for families...

THREE local example that I will mention that I have witnessed over here over recent times :
* A surfboard manufacturer builds his workshop in a remote millionaire's suburb on the Northern Beaches of Sydney - and then complains that he can't find any labourers that live close by;
* Vegetable growers who set up mega-hydroponics farms out in the middle of unpopulated arid areas a thousand miles from anywhere ~ and then state that because there are NO local workers available (surprise, surprise !), then they MUST have no choice but to import "guest workers" from overseas ~ often at half the cost of local workers !
* A local courier advertises positions for drivers at below minimum wage ~ and when he couldn't find enough takers, he took to the local media, complaining that "locals simply don't want to work" ~ and then later it emerged that he was encouraging some of his "contractors" to continue on unemployment benefits, while he payed them with "undeclared" cash-in-hand payments.. Talk about "double standards" !
   Rolling Eyes 

NO DOUBT the likes of Didge, BigAndy and Clarkson/Drinky would be cheering on these shining examples of conservative entrepreneurial enterprise ???

I work for a very big Uk cooperation in the Uk, you live in Australia

Enough said!

Thus I have a far better understanding of the Job market here in the uk do I not?

So your views on me are as always groundless, I see things as they are, look at Victor, retired, out of the game no idea of the real world

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:20 pm

What are like with part time flexible positions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:23 pm

165,151 jobs live - 7,014 added today.

http://www.reed.co.uk/

Just one agency advertising how many jobs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:24 pm

sphinx wrote:What are like with part time flexible positions?

Sorry that did not make much sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:25 pm

However looking at vacancies for February to April 2013, there were 503,000 jobs advertised, this is the highest since October to December 2008.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/lms/labour-market-statistics/may-2013/sty-employment.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:What are like with part time flexible positions?

Unfortunately I often dont  lol! 

I am looking for work that is part time (under 10 hours to start with) with some flexibility as to days/hours that needs no former experience or qualifications and which does not require physical abilities.

Wondered if your organization had anything like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:33 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I am looking for work that is part time (under 10 hours to start with) with some flexibility as to days/hours that needs no former experience or qualifications and which does not require physical abilities.

What area are you in Sphinx?

There are jobs out there that are part time, supermarkets for example do, though not sure on only 10 hours, you might get that working in any shop one day over the weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:38 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

What area are you in Sphinx?

There are jobs out there that are part time, supermarkets for example do, though not sure on only 10 hours, you might get that working in any shop one day over the weekend?

Unfortunately I cannot do all the hours in one shift - I am loosing out in supermarkets to younger cheaper no reasonable adaptation candidates and smaller shop work inevitably involves moving stock.

I am working with my advisor on it - the big problem is most no previous experience positions are physical - and office work seems to require an apprenticeship and apprenticeships are full time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:48 pm

You can type and your English is good enough, how are you at excel and power point for example? If you have some basic knowledge of these things you can do administration work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 pm

PhilDidge wrote:You can type and your English is good enough, how are you at excel and power point for example? If you have some basic knowledge of these things you can do administration work

Very very rusty at excel - I have never liked spreadsheets. Powerpoint I am not as bad but not good - its 10 years since I did anything on it. All part time administration jobs are asking for apprenticeship qualifications which I dont have (and which I am not at the standard of). Its a case of companies do not want to spend money on basic training for someone there less than 10 hours a week.

I will keep plodding and in the meantime keep learning stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:You can type and your English is good enough, how are you at excel and power point for example? If you have some basic knowledge of these things you can do administration work

Very very rusty at excel - I have never liked spreadsheets.  Powerpoint I am not as bad but not good - its 10 years since I did anything on it. All part time administration jobs are asking for apprenticeship qualifications which I dont have (and which I am not at the standard of).   Its a case of companies do not want to spend money on basic training for someone there less than 10 hours a week.

I will keep plodding and in the meantime keep learning stuff.

I am sure they can put you through doing some home courses for free to bring you back up to speed, does not hurt to do so 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Maybe you could give her some lessons In English didge - if you bring it down far enough she may be mistaken for a foreigner and be the perfect candidate to fill some quota in a public sector role?

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 pm

lol just thought of a Job down this way though and you would have liked it, as it was 3 hours a day, for Coty, they make loads of makeup, and it was running the in house shop during the lunches, have a few friends that work there. You would get loads of discounted makeup and perfumes as well

Think you might have liked that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 pm

PhilDidge wrote:However looking at vacancies for February to April 2013, there were 503,000 jobs advertised, this is the highest since October to December 2008.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/lms/labour-market-statistics/may-2013/sty-employment.html

How very disingenious....3 months worth all in one...typical tory statistics massaging....

what was the DAILY total of jobs available.... more like your first post 165,151

“Get a f****** job or hang yourself”: Jobcentre official suspended over Facebook rant at dad-of-three  Oimg?key=0ArdjNI9-uVaDdC13WUcwekFUQUdrVXlON013RHVNUXc&oid=3&zx=at4c31eowomh
shows my point nicely....it may have fallen a bit but my point is still valid

stop squirming didge...I have made a cliam...its up to you to prove ME wrong, not the other way round....

chicken

and variations make no difference to the argument (that being...IF we filled all the available vacancies....what would you do with the other remaining 6 or 7 people per job?????)...it seems the R/W STILL dont get it ....

No there are NOT plenty of jobs...there are "some jobs". there are not "sufficient jobs" there are "some jobs" in fact when the truth is out, there is a severe shortage of jobs...

now you show your uneducated idiocy...it stands to reason if the "average figure" is say * people per job, and one region is only 6 then other areas will be higher.

the fact it is an average doesnt matter...get that...it doesnt matter it is the state of the country.

stop waffling on about your nonsensical statistical methodology, it is untenable and doesnt work.

so its sanctimonious to ask you to justify your masters incorrect propaganda is it?

Sadly you cant so you just sit there puffing indignantly....theres not much seperates you and drinky, colonel blimp and his pet pug... :/pwn://: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Maybe you could give her some lessons In English didge - if you bring it down far enough she may be mistaken for a foreigner and be the perfect candidate to fill some quota in a public sector role?

ouch.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:14 pm

lol poor victor is still not understanding how they come to that figure, PMSL

I see he once again avoided all my points no suprise there then, after searching Google for an hour ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Well as you think a person born here is a foreigner Andy showing your low level of intelligence, where grammar is not a sign of intelligence I am happy for you to think my grammar is poor, I can improve that, you though cannot improve your intelligence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:19 pm

PhilDidge wrote:lol just thought of a Job down this way though and you would have liked it, as it was 3 hours a day, for Coty, they make loads of makeup, and it was running the in house shop during the lunches, have a few friends that work there. You would get loads of discounted makeup and perfumes as well

://?roflmao?/: - You can tell nobody on here has the foggiest what I look like. I am still the archetype top boy - think Miss Congeniality but much much uglier to start with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm

sphinx wrote:  
PhilDidge wrote:lol just thought of a Job down this way though and you would have liked it, as it was 3 hours a day, for Coty, they make loads of makeup, and it was running the in house shop during the lunches, have a few friends that work there. You would get loads of discounted makeup and perfumes as well

://?roflmao?/:  - You can tell nobody on here has the foggiest what I look like.  I am still the archetype top boy - think Miss Congeniality but much much uglier to start with.  

lol fair enough sphinx, but as seen it has benefits maybe not for yourself mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 pm

sphinx wrote:  

://?roflmao?/:  - You can tell nobody on here has the foggiest what I look like.  I am still the archetype top boy - think Miss Congeniality but much much uglier to start with.  

I know exactly what you look like  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next