NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrey pool party shooting: Jamaican dancehall star and girlfriend describe moment man was killed at event they organised

5 posters

Go down

Surrey pool party shooting: Jamaican dancehall star and girlfriend describe moment man was killed at event they organised Empty Surrey pool party shooting: Jamaican dancehall star and girlfriend describe moment man was killed at event they organised

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:54 am

A 34-year-old man was shot in the chest in the early hours of yesterday morning after the party at a £1m mansion in Headley, Surrey, descended into chaos.

The summer party was organised by reggae artist Braintear Spookie - real name Jason White, 21 - and his girlfriend Summerlyn Farquharson, 29, who manages her boyfriend.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/surrey-pool-party-shooting-mansion-8493020

And before Lord Foul tries to change my thread title saying it was not all blacks...

Surrey pool party shooting: Jamaican dancehall star and girlfriend describe moment man was killed at event they organised Video-emerges-from-inside-Surrey-shooting-house-party

Last edited by eddie on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because the title wasn't to my taste)
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Surrey pool party shooting: Jamaican dancehall star and girlfriend describe moment man was killed at event they organised Empty Re: Surrey pool party shooting: Jamaican dancehall star and girlfriend describe moment man was killed at event they organised

Post by Eilzel Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:10 pm

As bad as the crime is, you don't exactly open in it to decent debate by starting with 'blacks... again', as if they all do it all the time.

If you don't want accusations of racism then don't have a racist thread title. Not difficult is it?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Surrey pool party shooting: Jamaican dancehall star and girlfriend describe moment man was killed at event they organised Empty Re: Surrey pool party shooting: Jamaican dancehall star and girlfriend describe moment man was killed at event they organised

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:14 pm

It is what it is...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:15 pm

What it is is s bunch of idiots going too far.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:18 pm

What it is is what I said in op...

Just look at the gun crime statistics...

Look at what was happening in Hyde Park last week where police were stabbed and bottled...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Even if black people did proportionally more crime than white people- why do you think that would be?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Dunno... is it coz day is black...!?

And who's nobbled my thread title...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:08 pm

I "nobbled" it.
Just stick to the title that the article offers you, chances are, it won't be "nobbled" then.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dunno... is it coz day is black...!?

And who's nobbled my thread title...!!!???

But how or why would like mean they are more likely to do it than white people?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:19 pm

It's being described as a sex party....or a swingers party.

Booze, testosterone, raging hormones, mix and matching of partners, jealousy, not suprising someone got hurt really.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:15 pm

eddie wrote:I "nobbled" it.
Just stick to the title that the article offers you, chances are, it won't be "nobbled" then.

I hope you're going to apply that to other people on here. Some of the thread titles are just gibberish.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I "nobbled" it.

I hope you're going to apply that to other people on here. Some of the thread titles are just gibberish.

Well if I miss any, then feel free to point them out.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well if I miss any, then feel free to point them out.

OK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:43 pm

No More of Those Cute 'YAHOOOOO', Yodeling Commercials - Verizon Bought Them OUT!

MILO YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS DONE!

MIA - From the 'Cheeto-Jesus' RNC Rally In Cleveland, Where's Sarah?

vile WHITE gunman murders daughter and wife

Debbie Wasserman Shultz bounced on her ass...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:12 pm

And hand shandys thread title about sir Philip green is clearly libellous... although allowed to stand...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And hand shandys thread title about sir Philip green is clearly libellous... although allowed to stand...

A fair point.

If people are allowed to put their own spin on news items, that should apply to everyone. I see some bias at work here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Bias...!?

What... here...!?

Surely not!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Bias...!?

What... here...!?

Surely not!!!

lol!

I know - it's amazing. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down