NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About That 'Atheist' Who Killed 3 Young Muslims In North Carolina…

2 posters

Go down

About That 'Atheist' Who Killed 3 Young Muslims In North Carolina… Empty About That 'Atheist' Who Killed 3 Young Muslims In North Carolina…

Post by eddie Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:48 am

On February 10, 2015, a 46-year old 'self proclaimed' atheist, took his gun, managed his way into his neighbor's home, and shot them to death. Craig Stephen Hicks killed three innocent young Muslim students, execution-style, in Chapel Hill, then turned himself in hours later. The lives he stole were Yusor Mohammad Abu-Salha, 21; her husband, Deah Barakat, 23; and her sister, Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19. Yusor and Deah were married just two months ago. All three victims were students, and very loved within the community. Thousands came out to pay tribute in a candlelight vigil held Wednesday night at the UNC (University of North Carolina) campus.
I mention 'atheist' in the title because I think it's important for the media, especially the Liberal media, to make sure the word is not left out. Why? Because if the killer were a self-proclaimed 'Christian,' it would be mentioned. And if the killer were a self-proclaimed 'Muslim,' it would be mentioned. And what's really important is for the world to know is this man is not an atheist in any true sense. He's much different than anything he 'proclaims' to be, because this man is an extremist.

Craig Stephen Hicks does not speak for atheists, just as ISIS does not speak for Muslims, just as Netanyahu does not speak for Jews, just as Scott Roeder and Pat Roberson do not speak for Christians.

But still, many will believe these extremists - especially if their words have been propagated on self-proclaimed (extremist) news - like FOX. Just three days ago, FOX implied that it's only Muslims that kill in the name of religion. And then you have insidious people like Pat Robertson who make Muslims out to be the world's dark monsters:

"These people (Muslims) are crazed fanatics, and I want to say it now: I believe it's motivated by demonic power. It is Satanic and it's time we recognize what we're dealing with." -Pat Robertson
Extremists do not represent the religions, parties, and disbelievers from which they hail. Rather, they damage, use, and scar those entities. Extremists represent hate - hate in its purest form. And their actions exemplify the very worst of humanity.
"Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give." -Senator Cory Booker (New Jersey-D)
One of the young students who was killed, Deah Barakat, made this YouCaring.com video just four months ago. In the clip a little over a minute long, Deah talks about a trip to Syria to offer free dental work to Syrian refugees.

See video and more: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/2/12/1363967/-About-That-Atheist-Man-Who-Killed-3-Young-Muslims-In-NC-Don-t-Forget-The-Atheist-Part
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

About That 'Atheist' Who Killed 3 Young Muslims In North Carolina… Empty Re: About That 'Atheist' Who Killed 3 Young Muslims In North Carolina…

Post by eddie Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:51 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/11/atheist-reactions-chapel-shooting_n_6662512.html
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

About That 'Atheist' Who Killed 3 Young Muslims In North Carolina… Empty Re: About That 'Atheist' Who Killed 3 Young Muslims In North Carolina…

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:19 am

I'm not sure why any faith or belief is even relevant in cases like this. Unless you are perpetrating the crime in the name of God. Which clearly this guy wasn't.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down