NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons statement that we all have the same chances in life.

+6
eddie
Syl
HoratioTarr
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
blackie333
10 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons  statement that we all have the same chances in life. Empty Re: If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons statement that we all have the same chances in life.

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:37 am

Too true, equality of opportunity is still an ideal, not reality.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons  statement that we all have the same chances in life. Empty Re: If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons statement that we all have the same chances in life.

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:53 am

We do have the same chances. We have the same chance to go to school, pay attention, and get some qualifications. We have the same chance to get a job - according to the law. You can't legislate for the individual preferences of employers but it's up to you to convince them you're best for the job.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:We do have the same chances. We have the same chance to go to school, pay attention, and get some qualifications. We have the same chance to get a job - according to the law. You can't legislate for the individual preferences of employers but it's up to you to convince them you're best for the job.

Taking personal responsibility for your life? I agree. But some people do get tough breaks in life, and are just unlucky. However, I do believe that one has to make the best of things, and that life is what you make it. There are countless success stories of people born with nothing who make it in life.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:11 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:We do have the same chances. We have the same chance to go to school, pay attention, and get some qualifications. We have the same chance to get a job - according to the law. You can't legislate for the individual preferences of employers but it's up to you to convince them you're best for the job.

No we don't babe, I never had the chances you had.
You took it for granted that a education was there for the taking for one and all.
I just got slapped around the head by a bully of a teacher.
You mean well but don't know the reality of schools to some of us born in poor circumstances or poor areas. Crying or Very sad

You went to school then. You had the chance to learn, and you had the chance to get qualifications like anyone else. It's not my fault if you didn't pay attention or behave yourself. If people want to go to university, they have to be prepared to put in the work and do A levels, or whatever they're called these days. If they can't put up with that, that's their problem.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:12 pm

blackie333 wrote:

You took it for granted that a education was there for the taking for one and all.
You mean well but don't know the reality of schools to some of us born in poor circumstances or poor areas. Crying or Very sad

If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons  statement that we all have the same chances in life. GIF-Boo-hoo-Cry-about-it-pity-sad-sob-story-song-violin-who-cares-GIF
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:15 pm

People are obsessed with money really, but you can't buy the right attitude - that has to come from you. It's no use blaming others or lack of money if you have a bad attitude.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:People are obsessed with money really, but you can't buy the right attitude - that has to come from you. It's no use blaming others or lack of money if you have a bad attitude.

I don't have a bad attitude Rags but do have a bad back due to my tax contributions carrying you lot for most of my working life Laughing Laughing Laughing

You haven't worked since I've known you on forums - about eight years now. You're only in your early fifties now, so how come you retired so early? Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:05 pm

blackie333 wrote:No we don't, some of us have to fight to get a fair shot at equality.
Being working class puts you at a disadvantage for all of your life.
My accent will always define me as just being your average guy in the street and I like that fact  Laughing

That's only fair though.....you do have a Brummy accent. affraid
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:06 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons  statement that we all have the same chances in life. GIF-Boo-hoo-Cry-about-it-pity-sad-sob-story-song-violin-who-cares-GIF

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:52 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You went to school then. You had the chance to learn, and you had the chance to get qualifications like anyone else. It's not my fault if you didn't pay attention or behave yourself. If people want to go to university, they have to be prepared to put in the work and do A levels, or whatever they're called these days. If they can't put up with that, that's their problem.

I didn't say it was your fault but it was the fault of people like you or /and the upper classes Mad

It was your own fault actually.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:07 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

I didn't say it was your fault but it was the fault of people like you or /and the upper classes Mad

How did you come to that conclusion? Laughing

Because in Raggamuffin World, people who don't get what they want in life have only themselves to blame, and society is completely unbiased and fair.

If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons  statement that we all have the same chances in life. Poor-children-around-the-world-th-CE-B5-CF-81-C3-B8-E1-B9-BF-CE-B5r-CF-84y-28633746-500-333
(Pictured -- three people with bad attitudes who are too lazy to be rich)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

Because in Raggamuffin World, people who don't get what they want in life have only themselves to blame, and society is completely unbiased and fair.

If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons  statement that we all have the same chances in life. Poor-children-around-the-world-th-CE-B5-CF-81-C3-B8-E1-B9-BF-CE-B5r-CF-84y-28633746-500-333

Nobody gets everything they want Ben. Those girls look quite happy actually. There's more to life than money you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:18 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You didn't pay attention at school, and wasted your chance.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

Nobody gets everything they want Ben. Those girls look quite happy actually. There's more to life than money you know.

He made a good point though to be fair.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

Nobody expects children of that age to be independent enough to help themselves, so posting that image just doesn't cut the mustard. You have to make the best of what you've got, there's nothing wrong with that philosophy.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Only in your opinion. We were talking about blackie, not about anyone else. It's my opinion that in this country people have the chance to go to school, to pay attention, to get qualifications - all for free. It's also my opinion that money isn't everything, but lefties seem to think it is, and if they don't have loads of it they start screaming about how "unfair" life is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Only in your opinion. We were talking about blackie, not about anyone else. It's my opinion that in this country people have the chance to go to school, to pay attention, to get qualifications - all for free. It's also my opinion that money isn't everything, but lefties seem to think it is, and if they don't have loads of it they start screaming about how "unfair" life is.

Then you fail to understand the most important ages that sway how a child developes
This is in its earliest years
On top of that not every school offers the best education

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Didge - I'm not going to debate with you. I know what you're like. I've given my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

To anyone else - take responsibility for your own lives and stop looking around for someone else to blame if you don't apply yourself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge - I'm not going to debate with you. I know what you're like. I've given my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

To anyone else - take responsibility for your own lives and stop looking around for someone else to blame if you don't apply yourself.

Why because you know I understand this better than you?

No problem

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:02 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

Cause It's your fault you weren't born Rich in a good area Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's Ragg's 'logic'..... to use the term loosely Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 pm

More photoshop fakery...

Middle girl funny impossible foot position and hand above funny fingers...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:More photoshop fakery...

Yes Tommy Every single Picture anyone has posted since you think you worked out how to tell a photoshopped picture is fake Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:49 am

blackie333 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

Cause It's your fault you weren't born Rich in a good area Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's Ragg's 'logic'..... to use the term loosely Cool

LOL V-V.
I love Rags but then who doesn't like the odd nutter on forums? I don't think you are a full ticket either you billy bug*er Laughing If born with a silver spoon in your mouth i'd agree with Camerons  statement that we all have the same chances in life. 2089010162

No, I am too Smart to be Sane Razz Razz Razz Razz

and Not cowardly enough to fall for the politics of fear. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:07 am

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

IN RAGG'S deluded "urban princess" alternative universe of entitlement, everybody is born with well off parents, an IQ of 120+,  nothing to stop them achieving their highest goals...

ACCORDING TO Ragg's fanciful claims above there, the only thing stopping one from becoming a surgeon, veterinarian, top grade footballer, fine craftsmen, or talented artist or musician, is apparently laziness or a lack of motivation..

NOTHING TO DO with where you're born, intelligence and aptitude, talent and natural abilities, access to resources, the kind of people and things that you're surrounded with.

NOPE  !!!  That's all just lazy lefty layabout excuses..
With people like Ragg's who have obviously never had to struggle for anything, it's always oh so obvious to them, that it's always the fault of the poor, downtrodden, homeless or disabled that they end up in the situation that they're in !

BY RAGG'S often stated opinions on here, you only have yourself to blame if you weren't born well off, able-bodied and reasonably intelligent..      Rolling Eyes
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:39 am

Major wrote:In the civilised world it is obviously easier  to GET ON but even then you need a BREAK, a bit of LUCK, a LEGACY.

A legacy can be a pain in the bum as well, some are complicated.
You have to work at a legacy to improve it, not just do a Viv Nicholson, you have a responsibility.

I do not believe you NEED a UNI education to 'get on' although it duz help at times if you want to be employed by someone else..

I know quite a few people of secondary education who have and are doing extremely well in life, mind you, some have retired now.

One example, buying a piece of land with a natural spring, turning it into a coarse fishing lake, then digging out other lakes and piping the spring water to them and putting fish in them, hard graft but simpul.

One lad bought a used transit van and started delivering stationery, now he is worth the best part of a bit.

I could go on and add more but twould be personal.

Go for it on your own, become self reliant and fiddle the taxman. lol

People believe you need a degree to get a good job.  The reality is, you never make money working for someone else.  You don't need a degree to be self employed. You need guts, positivity, focus and determination.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:41 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:More photoshop fakery...

Yes Tommy Every single Picture anyone has posted since you think you worked out how to tell a photoshopped picture is fake Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I am going to have to give him "loon of the forum" crown at this rate. king
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:07 am

IF TOMMY is such an expert on photoshop...

LET'S SEE some of his own photography..

I DOUBT that he even knows which end of the camera the picture goes into.             Razz
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:00 am

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I am going to have to give him "loon of the forum" crown at this rate. king

You mean he hasn't got it already lol.  I suppose there is a bit of competition though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Don't worry sassquatch... nobody can take your crown...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down