NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation

5 posters

Go down

only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation  Empty only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:54 pm

If only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation

Anyone who's ever watched a foreign language film will know that some things can get lost in translation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3668601/Cringeworthy-pictures-happens-T-shirt-slogans-lost-translation.html
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation  Empty Re: only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation

Post by Syl Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Haha.....but the one that says 'Eat out more often' comes with a diagram too. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation  Empty Re: only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:09 pm

I loved the Vagina one!!!!!
lolol!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Hahahahaha brilliant! The vagina man looked entirely baffled too lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:24 pm

But this dude looks so PROUD, and pleased with himself. LOL
only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation  35D450F800000578-3668601-image-a-30_1467312299992

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Well he has gas and he's proud!
Just don't stand anywhere near him Neutral
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Cool

AND THEN there's those T-shirt printing companies that know quite well what they're doing...

Like a tourist t-shirt that I saw on someone who had returned from a trip to Thailand back in the late 1980s or early 90s, that read "I got phuked in Phuket"..          Laughing
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:25 pm

How exotic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:16 pm

4EVER2 wrote:But this dude looks so PROUD, and pleased with himself. LOL
only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation  35D450F800000578-3668601-image-a-30_1467312299992

#BeingAGuy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

#BeingAGuy

My Pops and my grandfather would have gotten loads of mileage out of a shirt like that; they'd have walked around going - 'help, me - pull my finger ...quick, I've got such a bad cramp in this finger, PLEASSSSSE' only they knew! Cringeworthy pictures show what happens when T-shirt slogans are lost in translation  Shy-fart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:49 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

AND THEN there's those T-shirt printing companies that know quite well what they're doing...

Like a tourist t-shirt that I saw on someone who had returned from a trip to Thailand back in the late 1980s or early 90s, that read "I got phuked in Phuket"..          Laughing

They sell one in New Orleans that reads, "I got bourbon-faced on Shit Street."

I always think it's weird when you see people in the Middle East or Africa wearing shirts of American sports teams. Once saw a boy in Iraq on the news, wearing a Dallas Stars hockey jersey Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Or when you go to other countries and their markets try to sell you fake sports wear. They happily wave a t-shirt at you and say "Look! Nike!" And it clearly says "Nake" with the little tick next to it.

I did buy one once just to wear for a joke, and it was a lovely burnt orange colour. When I got back to England all brown and obviously had been away, and obviously wearing the t-shirt as a joke, people would say "O M G! Like you didn't buy one of those fakes did ya? You know it's like, not real?"

Dunno why I bother.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:50 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahaha brilliant! The vagina man looked entirely baffled too lol!

I know!!!! Lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:51 pm

Yup lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down