NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant

+6
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
Syl
eddie
The Devil, You Know
10 posters

Go down

Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant Empty Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:07 pm

Nicola Sturgeon denied meeting with top Brussels boss as she fights to retain Scotland's EU status
Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-denied-meeting-top-8303403#HA5dLkhLFECRqKzG.99

Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs0xd3UEwDrYcVgw9LcLe8bRavjLVtKdxGgAKo1g_RT4vdoJdwESlUPmO1

so labours great white hope of keeping us in the EU has crashed and burned at the first hurdle

Better than being vetoed by spain after actually leaving the UK I suppose.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To make the title more relevant to the topic)
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant Empty Re: Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant

Post by eddie Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm not keen on her delivery when she speaks. She's too stern and hard-faced IMO.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant Empty Re: Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:47 pm

eddie wrote:I'm not keen on her delivery when she speaks. She's too stern and hard-faced IMO.  
she is a dreadful leader and the SNP are a dreadful party who have badly let down the scottish people over the last decade of power
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 pm

She's just got zero soul.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:51 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:Nicola Sturgeon denied meeting with top Brussels boss as she fights to retain Scotland's EU status
Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-denied-meeting-top-8303403#HA5dLkhLFECRqKzG.99

Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs0xd3UEwDrYcVgw9LcLe8bRavjLVtKdxGgAKo1g_RT4vdoJdwESlUPmO1

so labours great white hope of keeping us in the EU has crashed and burned at the first hurdle

That is a surprisingly flattering photo of her. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:59 pm

I was shocked to see a perfectly good thread title was changed by some enemy of democracy. Is bugger not a sanctioned word here?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:00 pm

shall I submit all titles to the central scrutinizer before posting in future?

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Snp lost loads of seats in their recent local parliament elections...

If they really cared about Scotland then they would abolish themselves and their vastly expensive local parliament and instead use the money directly towards Scottish people and their public services...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:12 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:I was shocked to see a perfectly good thread title was changed by some enemy of democracy. Is bugger not  a sanctioned word here?

I changed it because not everyone here knows who Krankee is and would have no knowledge of what the thread might be about.
I see you've out the Krankee back in - I'll allow it becasue it has Sturgeon's name in it now. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Snp lost loads of seats in their recent local parliament elections...

If they really cared about Scotland then they would abolish themselves and their vastly expensive local parliament and instead use the money directly towards Scottish people and their public services...

It's not your concern, tommy. You're not Scot. I daresay, you've got Scotland's worst interests uppermost in mind.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:13 am

eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:I was shocked to see a perfectly good thread title was changed by some enemy of democracy. Is bugger not  a sanctioned word here?

I changed it because not everyone here knows who Krankee is and would have no knowledge of what the thread might be about.
I see you've out the Krankee back in - I'll allow it becasue it has Sturgeon's name in it now. Razz
have you never heard of google you enemy of democracy and tool of the government and industry too.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Snp lost loads of seats in their recent local parliament elections...

It's not your concern, tommy.  You're not Scot.  I daresay, you've got Scotland's worst interests uppermost in mind.
wouldn't that preclude you from making comments then as well. IT would be a very dull place if we could only talk on things that directly affect us. most of us have views on a range of subjects that have no direct bearing on our day to day lives.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
eddie wrote:

have you never heard of google you enemy of democracy and tool of the government and industry too.
nearly slipped into I'm the slime then
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:22 am

Original Quill wrote:

It's not your concern, tommy.  You're not Scot.  I daresay, you've got Scotland's worst interests uppermost in mind.

I'm British and have Britain's best interests in mind!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 am

Original Quill wrote:

wouldn't that preclude you from making comments then as well. IT would be a very dull place if we could only talk on things that directly affect us. most of us have views on a range of subjects that have no direct bearing on our day to day lives.

Not at all. I'm Scot, tommy is not. But the bottom line is, I've got Scotland's best interests in mind. Tommy does not.

Tommy can talk. It's just a little hypocritical for him to shed crocodile tears for Scotland. His point is vacuous.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:27 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Haha...correction, you're English. I don't think there is a Britain anymore. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:29 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:Nicola Sturgeon denied meeting with top Brussels boss as she fights to retain Scotland's EU status

This thread is just another example of the racism and xenophobia that has kicked in on the back of the Brexit vote and now it’s not just the Romanians, the Poles, the migrants or the refugees, it’s also the Scots as well. I would think that the millions of decent honest English people and the many that I know would be disgusted reading this sort of stuff. One thing is for sure and that is that you won’t find Nicola Sturgeon resorting to this sort of gutter language – she’s so much better than that.

No wonder Veya and our American friends hold such poor opinions of some elements of the British people when they reads stuff like this.

And they never told her to bugger off. The time to talk is when the Tories pluck up enough courage to invoke Articlr 50. Don't hold your breath waiting for that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:33 am

Irn Bru wrote:No wonder Veya and our American friends hold such poor opinions of some elements of the British people when they reads stuff like this.

They're not British, just English.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:37 am

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:No wonder Veya and our American friends hold such poor opinions of some elements of the British people when they reads stuff like this.

Exactly - at least for some.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:56 am

Original Quill wrote:

Not at all.  I'm Scot, tommy is not.  But the bottom line is, I've got Scotland's best interests in mind.  Tommy does not.

Tommy can talk.  It's just a little hypocritical for him to shed crocodile tears for Scotland.  His point is vacuous.

What about all the Scots who voted to leave the eu...!?

1 million in Scotland voted to leave the eu...

1.6 million in Scotland voted to stay in eu...

Over 2 million have already voted to stay in the UK...!

The UK is leaving the eu.

I am happy for Scotland to have the choice on whether to leave uk or not... and to choose whether to join the eu or not...

If that is what they want to do...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:42 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Not at all.  I'm Scot, tommy is not.  But the bottom line is, I've got Scotland's best interests in mind.  Tommy does not.

Tommy can talk.  It's just a little hypocritical for him to shed crocodile tears for Scotland.  His point is vacuous.

I am happy for Scotland to have the choice on whether to leave uk or not... and to choose whether to join the eu or not...

As I say, we're not that far apart. You see in your own attitude how unbuckled the UK has become. NI will be easy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:47 am

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
No wonder Veya and our American friends hold such poor opinions of some elements of the British people when they reads stuff like this.

Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant 3489511464

AND EVEN then, it's just some of those Anglos -- mainly seems to be those few hooligans occupying their dark, dank and under-educated xenophobic corners, the like of "inaflap" and its rancid ilk...

UNTIL every once in a while, the likes of Tommy and Major Stormee slither out from under their mossy rocks down in the foregotten and overgrown corners of of some forelorn council estates and former industrial towns, to nip at the heels of innocent passersby, howling at the moon, and pee up against the furniture..            sleaze
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:07 am

Original Quill wrote:

Oh no! 4Ever will swoop in to tell you that he's entitled to his opinion and that it doesn't matter that he's not Scottish.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:08 am

Original Quill wrote:

You're not Scottish, you're a yank. Stop pretending to be British. Tommy is more entitled to comment than you because he's British and he lives in the UK - like the Scots.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Haha...correction, you're English.  I don't think there is a Britain anymore.  Razz

Of course there is. For someone who pretends to be an expert, you don't know much about Great Britain/UK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:11 am

Irn Bru wrote:

This thread is just another example of the racism and xenophobia that has kicked in on the back of the Brexit vote and now it’s not just the Romanians, the Poles, the migrants or the refugees, it’s also the Scots as well. I would think that the millions of decent honest English people and the many that I know would be disgusted reading this sort of stuff. One thing is for sure and that is that you won’t find Nicola Sturgeon resorting to this sort of gutter language – she’s so much better than that.

And they never told her to bugger off. The time to talk is when the Tories pluck up enough courage to invoke Articlr 50. Don't hold your breath waiting for that.

I think most English people would be disgusted at the treachery of the Scots. Sturgeon is a traitor to the UK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I think most English people would be disgusted at the treachery of the Scots. Sturgeon is a traitor to the UK.
look those who voted to stay are no more traitors or treacherous than those who voted to leave are all wacists and stupid. It was a free vote and everyones vote counts the same and when they are added up one side or the other wins, thats democracy.
Or it was until last thursday.

just because scots voted to stay does not mean they voted for independence, I've seen many on twitter making that point, Wee kjimmy krankie does not speak for them.

we voted as the united kingdom, not as regions, cities or streets. the united kingdom voted to leave.

someone on twitter pointed out had the vote been first past the post the result would have been 68% to 32% to leave.

you cant pick and choose when you accept democracy or democratic votes.
a win by 1 vote is a win. a win by 1¼ million votes is a resounding win.

the markets are well on the road to recovery, ftse higher than thursday morning now. its time to stop talking the country down and making sure we pick it up and move forward to bigger and better things.
You can not like the way the vote went, but you cant change that now.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:

the welsh voted to leave overwhelmingly, are they english too., surely according to your logic expressed elsewhere you shouldn't be commenting because you are not english, scottish welsh, irish or british.

the vote was for the united kingdom not individual regions.

come the presidential election in america in november and one side wins will you be suggesting that states, cities or streets that didn't vote for the winner should not accept it?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Exactly - at least for some.
thankfully I can say I am british again now, but then I do believe in democracy, shame you cant claim the same. did you actually bring yourself to vote this time, or would that actually be a commitment?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

As I say, we're not that far apart.  You see in your own attitude how unbuckled the UK has become.  NI will be easy.
although when given the opportunity to leave in the once in a generation referendum ( not my words, alex salmonds) scotland chose to stay
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:43 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wee Jimmy Krankie lookalike Nicola Sturgeon told to do one by EU bosses and called Irrellevant 3489511464

AND EVEN then, it's just some of those Anglos -- mainly seems to be those few hooligans occupying their dark, dank and under-educated xenophobic corners, the like of "inaflap" and its rancid ilk...

UNTIL every once in a while, the likes of Tommy and Major Stormee slither out from under their mossy rocks down in the foregotten and overgrown corners of of some forelorn council estates and former industrial towns, to nip at the heels of innocent passersby, howling at the moon, and pee up against the furniture..            sleaze
yes we understand you are very angry and over tired and its time for your jimjams and a nice bot bot, but do you actually have anything sensible to say.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I did not realise
http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk
was so influential it is actually the reason the uk chose to leave the EU.

anyway who were you in your other life as you seem to know me but I have no idea who or what you are.
#PatOnTheBack
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

look those who voted to stay are no more traitors or treacherous than those who voted to leave are all wacists and stupid. It was a free vote and everyones vote counts the same and when they are added up one side or the other wins, thats democracy.
Or it was until last thursday.

just because scots voted to stay does not mean they voted for independence, I've seen many on twitter making that point, Wee kjimmy krankie does not speak for them.

we voted as the united kingdom, not as regions, cities or streets. the united kingdom voted to leave.

someone on twitter pointed out had the vote been first past the post the result would have been 68% to 32% to leave.

you cant pick and choose when you accept democracy or democratic votes.
a win by 1 vote is a win. a win by 1¼ million votes is a resounding win.

the markets are well on the road to recovery, ftse higher than thursday morning now. its time to stop talking the country down and making sure we pick it up and move forward to bigger and better things.
You can not like the way the vote went, but you cant change that now.

If Sturgeon is not speaking for them, they need to say so. She represents them and her stance is treacherous IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:47 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I did not realise

anyway who were you in your other life as you seem to know me but I have no idea who or what you are.
#PatOnTheBack

He was beekeeper then lone wolf.
He's an avid reader of your forum or he may even be a member, not sure.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:51 pm

HE'S NOT SCAT IS HE?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:00 pm

No he's not scrat. lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:56 pm

eddie wrote:
I did not realise

#PatOnTheBack

He was beekeeper then lone wolf.
He's an avid reader of your forum or he may even be a member, not sure.

look they are all avid readers or have others to read it for them.
I cant keep phil off the abuse button for instance.
by the way he told me he's sold his house in spain, still not informed the benefits people though. I guess the thought of daesh turning up there scared him off.

as to bee keeper cant say I remember him, a bit of an irrelevance I suppose, much as his latest incarnation.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:09 pm

I had over 400 emails in an old email account that I managed to get back into, spanning a few months.

They were not pleasant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:14 pm

so much for scotland......

Scotland's First Minister has vowed to press on with attempts to ensure Scotland stays in the EU after its leaders said membership was a UK matter, not one for the bloc.

Nicola Sturgeon said she did not underestimate the challenge ahead after the EU President, Spain's Prime Minister and France's President dealt a blow to her plans to negotiate continued membership.

After a long day of meeting EU leaders, she said: "I don't think its particularly surprising ... to hear starting positions from a country like Spain. Nothing I've heard today has surprised me.

"I would say that we are at an early stage in this process. The substance of what I have read from the acting prime minister of Spain (that) this is a UK, as a member state, negotiation with the EU - I absolutely respect that.

"As I've said, what I'm seeking to do ... once the UK's negotiation with the EU gets underway... (is to make sure) all the options are considered and Scotland's interests are represented.
PMQs
Video: PM On EU's 'Sadness And Regret'

"For me, as First Minister, part of that process is to make sure that Scotland's voice is heard within the UK process. I don't underestimate the challenge we face."

Before that meeting EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker had said that Scotland had "won a right to be heard" in Brussels.

But he appeared to scotch Scottish hopes of negotiating a separate deal to stay in Europe, when he said neither he nor European Council president Donald Tusk would interfere in internal British politics.

He said: "I will listen carefully to what the First Minister will tell me, but we don't have the intention - neither Donald nor myself - to interfere in the British process. That is not our duty and not our job."

Meanwhile Spanish prime minister Mariano Rajoy told reporters in Brussels: "If the United Kingdom leaves, so does Scotland."

source http://news.sky.com/story/1719175/sturgeon-dealt-blow-over-scottish-eu-membership
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so much for scotland......

Scotland's First Minister has vowed to press on with attempts to ensure Scotland stays in the EU after its leaders said membership was a UK matter, not one for the bloc.

Nicola Sturgeon said she did not underestimate the challenge ahead after the EU President, Spain's Prime Minister and France's President dealt a blow to her plans to negotiate continued membership.

After a long day of meeting EU leaders, she said: "I don't think its particularly surprising ... to hear starting positions from a country like Spain. Nothing I've heard today has surprised me.

"I would say that we are at an early stage in this process. The substance of what I have read from the acting prime minister of Spain (that) this is a UK, as a member state, negotiation with the EU - I absolutely respect that.

"As I've said, what I'm seeking to do ... once the UK's negotiation with the EU gets underway... (is to make sure) all the options are considered and Scotland's interests are represented.
PMQs
Video: PM On EU's 'Sadness And Regret'

"For me, as First Minister, part of that process is to make sure that Scotland's voice is heard within the UK process. I don't underestimate the challenge we face."

Before that meeting EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker had said that Scotland had "won a right to be heard" in Brussels.

But he appeared to scotch Scottish hopes of negotiating a separate deal to stay in Europe, when he said neither he nor European Council president Donald Tusk would interfere in internal British politics.

He said: "I will listen carefully to what the First Minister will tell me, but we don't have the intention - neither Donald nor myself - to interfere in the British process. That is not our duty and not our job."

Meanwhile Spanish prime minister Mariano Rajoy told reporters in Brussels: "If the United Kingdom leaves, so does Scotland."

source http://news.sky.com/story/1719175/sturgeon-dealt-blow-over-scottish-eu-membership
that sort of boils down to,

wah wah wah I wont listen to reality and will keep dragging scotland through the mire because my vanity will not allow me to face reality.
Spain is not going to let them join.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down