NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what we have learned from the brexit vote

+2
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
6 posters

Go down

what we have learned from the brexit vote Empty what we have learned from the brexit vote

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:08 pm

many thngs I suppose...

but what stands out are a few REAL and unssailable facts

1 the disdain and hate shown to the UK by the heads of the EU's top governing body, which is not newly found but has been a constant theme from day 1
2 the hugely anti democratic attitude of the left...who will go to any length , tell any lie, spin any rubbish to attempt to force a second vote...because the first one didnt go their way.
can you imagine the next general election.....wahhhh we lost we want a new vote ...and this time under OUR conditions...not those governing the land

WARNING>>>>your vote only counts if the lefty commissar approves it
3 FINALLY...the top eschelons of the EU have woken up to the fact folks are PISSED
they even now openly ADMIT...they got it wrong on multiple counts.....but the pigs at the top, fat on the gravy WE provided didnt want to listen...

the lefty "the peoples vote doesnt count" ideology blinded them to the fact that...actually...it does....

this could have been avoided...oh so easily, but as usual the lefty idiots just shouted (pick anyone from SIXHIRB) at those with concerns , stuck their fingers in their ears and sang la la la...

the left are outraged....problem is they are outraged at the wrong people....they should look inwards....

But we ahould ALL beware....the left are evil...all the more so because they hide their evil behind a pretence of false "good" and righteousness, which they dont really posess, except in their own minds....
At least we know the far right are evil...they make no attempt to hide their evil behind anything.....

you KNOW you couldnt trust stormee with your democratic rights......let alone anyone elses

others however would smile, cuddle up to you ...find your way of thinking and then snatch your rights away if they didnt look like going the "correct" way....

the smiling assasin...the cloaked knife .............the left....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

what we have learned from the brexit vote Empty Re: what we have learned from the brexit vote

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:15 pm

So you really think I'm evil?!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

what we have learned from the brexit vote Empty Re: what we have learned from the brexit vote

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:So you really think I'm evil?!

For someone who professes the most left policies (LF), even as left as mine, the above just makes me laugh quite honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:23 pm

If you beleive that the vote should be overturned to pacify the outraged lefties ....YES

If you beleive that "more of the same " that we had been getting from the top of europe is whats right then YES

If you beleive (stupidly) that there could have been any sort of reform ...then no...but you are incredibly dumb

If you deny that THE PROBLEM.....was down to lefty intransigence a corrupt "gravy train " leadership, and a nojn democratic eu commission making all the decisions for the "so called parliament" to merely rubber stamp then you are both dumb AND evil.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:If you beleive that the vote should be overturned to pacify the outraged lefties ....YES

If you beleive that "more of the same " that we had been getting from the top of europe is whats right then YES

If you beleive (stupidly) that there could have been any sort of reform ...then no...but you are incredibly dumb

If you deny that THE PROBLEM.....was down to lefty intransigence a corrupt "gravy train " leadership, and a nojn democratic eu commission making all the decisions for the "so called parliament" to merely rubber stamp then you are both dumb AND evil.....

Wow. Democracy has turned you into a real totalitarian!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Enough lefties voted out, and we are out. Fact remains people are sick of the corruption of the EU fat cats and sick of the contempt for us and opinions and needs by our own political classes. 

Lord Foul is right on the hypocrisy of the left.
Cameron is going, Corbyn should too, useless great tit he has been. We need a general election and a clear out of the dross.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:If you beleive that the vote should be overturned to pacify the outraged lefties ....YES

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:46 pm

Sassy sometimes i despair of you Rolling Eyes

my social policies are VERY "left" I have a VERY strong sense of social justice

but I dont allow that to blind me to the fact that YOU DO NOT DICTATE to people what they are "going to get"

simply becasue "you" think its right

just a thought....

this here brexit it is claimed will lower my standards of living

well so would the lefty policy of unmitigated immigration and limitless refugee intake (an NO you cannot deny it)

so....

what difference does it make to me what we have learned from the brexit vote 2190311264

on the face of it very little...BUT there's a catch

Immigration aside

we will now be able to deport foreign criminals ...without interference from the eu courts +1
we can clear out a HUGE raft of pointless and expensive EU "regulations" +1
as a wierd (bizzare) consequence WE can now decide upon what items VAT will be applied as opposed to some unelected idiot in brussels (so finally vat can come off condoms Rolling Eyes ) but the principle IS important +1

NOT having to fight stupid regulations will in itself save billions (this is seperate to "costs of membership")

(you will have tio take my say so on this ...BUT

back in the mid 90's there was a move to standardise (harmonise is the lefty soother word) domestic wiring etc

this would have meant very household having "euro style plugs" which are far less safe than our 3 pin plug

and there was the likely hood of every household in te uk having to be rewired to adopt the required EU (sub) standard (technically WE use ring mains. In the EU they use spurs)

It was estimated the cost to every house hold would have been 2-5000 pounds AT THE TIME.

we managed to fight that off...but the cost to the country to do so was nearly £ 1 billion

and the question remained.......why wasnt the easier...and much cheaper...and far safer alternative done....

which was that the EU merely adopt OUR plug.....no rewiring needed just a plug change and new faceplates????)

there are many (and likely far more significant issues) but as of now ...I cant be arsed....

we now have to go our own way.....but then again perhaps you WANT us to fail....

in you umbrage you would talk us down and like to see britain sink.....

in which case...the next boat is over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

yes Ben...I thought you might try something to hide your true anti democratic principles...

as I have said ....democracy is only acceptable to the left.....when it goes the lefty way.....

see my point 1
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:28 pm

I have never said there shouldn't have been a vote, I'm saying the voters chose wrong and the global economy is proving me right.

I believe Britain just kicked herself squarely in the nuts (sic) for no good reason, and guess what? I have all the right in the world to say that, so stick that up your ass and set it on fire.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I have never said there shouldn't have been a vote, I'm saying the voters chose wrong and the global economy is proving me right.

I believe Britain just kicked herself squarely in the nuts (sic) for no good reason, and guess what? I have all the right in the world to say that, so stick that up your ass and set it on fire.
You forgot the raspberry at the end of that sentence! Or perhaps a "so there!"
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:34 pm

The global economy is proving you right ben?
We only left yesterday. scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Actually I was thinking about using this smiley: bom

But I decided that "stick that up your ass and set it on fire" was strong enough of a statement.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:38 pm

nah what we did do was chop a limb off...

a limb grossly infected and swollen from grasping the poison apple of the eu hidden under a guise (just like the fatal apple in the garden of eden) of a harmless "common market"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:The global economy is proving you right ben?

Yeah, and in one day U.S. stocks lost all the gains they'd made this YEAR. Pound suffered its biggest depreciation ever, in one day. Look at all the destruction the decision has wrought since just yesterday.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:nah what we did do was chop a limb off...

a limb grossly infected and swollen from grasping the poison apple of the eu hidden under a guise (just like the fatal apple in the garden of eden) of a harmless "common market"

You chopped a limb off? Well, get ready to become a paraplegic. Evil or Very Mad
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I have never said there shouldn't have been a vote, I'm saying the voters chose wrong and the global economy is proving me right.

Again absurd.
How can you say they voted wrong, if later on this vote was in fact the right choice to make.
The global economy has hardly been effected by the vote. its already been effected by the mass shale drilling in the US to extract oil, to flood the markets, which led to a price war. Again the US thinking only of themselves and failing to see the implications of this.
So where the global economy is not string it has been that way for sometime already and to make the claims you are making not only show the lengh lefties will go to to lie, but even worse that the US is a major factor in regards to the poor state of the global economy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:41 pm

and...I think all this "global market panic" is no bad thing...

now i would have been severely worried if there had been no reaction........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Didge wrote:

Again absurd.
How can you say they voted wrong, if later on this vote was in fact the right choice to make.
The global economy has hardly been effected by the vote. its already been effected by the mass shale drilling in the US to extract oil, to flood the markets, which led to a price war. Again the US thinking only of themselves and failing to see the implications of this.
So where the global economy is not string it has been that way for sometime already and to make the claims you are making not only show the lengh lefties will go to to lie, but even worse that the US is a major factor in regards to the poor state of the global economy

I can say they voted wrong because I keep reading about how this could plunge the UK into a years-long recession -- one figure I heard was 950,000 jobs lost.

What I want to know is, what were the top 3 things the EU did to the UK to prompt this? All I hear is, immigration and a bunch of vague complaining about gravy tape and red trains ... or maybe I've got those mixed up ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Yeah, and in one day U.S. stocks lost all the gains they'd made this YEAR. Pound suffered its biggest depreciation ever, in one day. Look at all the destruction the decision has wrought since just yesterday.

Oh no! Not tbe US stocks! How selfish of us not to consider that.

Bet it'll all blow over and calm down in about a month or when the media and the puppets decide to stop scaring you all.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Again absurd.

I can say they voted wrong because I keep reading about how this could plunge the UK into a years-long recession -- one figure I heard was 950,000 jobs lost.

What I want to know is, what were the top 3 things the EU did to the UK to prompt this? All I hear is, immigration and a bunch of vague complaining about gravy tape and red trains ... or maybe I've got those mixed up ...

So you are being led by emotions and not reasons at all. You are saying its the wrong decision, based on a what if situation, where the paths into the future have not been set. So its not only illogical to claim something is wrong based off not knowing the future, but you even admit, you have no idea what will happen yourself.
There will be no job losses, companies that do bujisness with the Uk will have no intention of wasting millions of pounds, simply over sour grapes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:52 pm

You're saying the voters chose wrong?
No they didn't. They chose right for them.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:59 pm

top 3

1) It interfered with our legal processes look how hard it was for us to finally send you old hook hand.....

2) It constantly and incessantly increasd its starngle hold on every nation...the threat of "ever closer union" was not universally appreciated..we fought a war over that not long back...we didnt want it then ...we dont want it now
we can be friends ya know...we can even trade nicely....we DONT have to feckin marry em

3) and possibly most important (at least for me) It was no longer run by the european parliament and therfore was defacto a dictatorship under the hand of junker.....there wasnt even the pretence of a democratic process...a fact that it seems Merkel has just woken up to, and i think is finding the realisation unpaletable...methinks Mr Junker may find life a bit less "smooth"......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:02 pm

and I'm saying you are talking outta your oversized texan ass..........and....I have every right in the world to say that so boo hoo, sucks to you......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Ben, get your head from up your arse and talk about something you know,

because sure as fuck you and the rest are just guessing.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

The 'financial turmoil' in the markets you talk of was happening before the leave result was conclusive... and was because they all thought we were going to vote remain based on all the last polls Thursday night showing a big remain vote!!!

Look at the timeline!!!

When the leave result came in, the markets stabilised and recovered quite a lot!!!

This was all just casino style financial betting by the speculators on the result... nothing else because nothing has actually changed yet... we are still in the eu and under exactly the same rules and regulations etc today as we were yesterday and the day before that and the day before that!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:16 pm

You're wasting your time.
People in a sulk will only see what makes them miserable.

Don't let it frustrate you any longer.
Leave them to the panic room.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:20 pm

The bbc announced a leave vote result at 4.43am Friday morning uk time...

Until that time the belief was that a remain vote was inevitable based on all the previous latest polls!!!

So all the financial turmoil that happened was based on a remain vote!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The bbc announced a leave vote result at 4.43am Friday morning uk time...

Until that time the belief was that a remain vote was inevitable based on all the previous latest polls!!!

So all the financial turmoil that happened was based on a remain vote!!!

That has been pointed out many many times on lots of different social media sites. Ive seen it but haven't bothered copying it here.

People don't want to hear anything but what they want to hear.
Don't waste your breath.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Telling the truth is never a wasted breath...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Good luck. Negative and overly-dramatic people drain me.

I'd rather eat shit.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down