NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017

+2
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Go down

Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017 Empty Re: Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:28 pm

It was only a matter of time before the drugs companies  and cancer research realised that the human body is actually designed to heal itself.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017 Empty Re: Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:27 pm

eddie wrote:Yes it can sassy. Sometimes the body can heal itself, and we haven't even begun looking into that possibility properly.

Why do we eat certain foods? Because they have a certain healing effect on the body.

Are you telling me, as a pagan, you don't believe that as we come from the earth, so the earth can provide essential substances to heal us?

And they both used to talk about cannibis oil as having healing properties - as far back as 2007.

I keep telling you; just because you don't like someone it doesn't mean that person doesn't hold a valid point or is stupid. They knew their stuff.

We shall see, but what they said is proving more and more reliable as time goes on.

As a pagan I believe there are lots of substances on this earth that can cure - when they have been researched and are used by people who know what they are doing.   Cannabis oil has been known about by doctors for years, and the reason why they could not use it was not because of pharma companies, but because governments would not make medicinal cannabis legal.   They used to get people to come off their chemo FGS, nothing they said is proving reliable.  Whats chemo, chemicals made from substances on the earth that after years of trial and error are found to kill cancer, under some circumstances, it's not exact and can't be.   I know of people who made themselves very ill taking St John's Wort for example because they didn't know what they were doing.   Foxglove can help your heart, but can give you a heart attack in the wrong hands.  All cures come from the earth, but not in the form you can just pick up and eat.   I have green tea capsules, because it has been proved to help chronic leukeamia, but I also have blood tests, because too much damages your liver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:32 pm

eddie wrote:Yes it can sassy. Sometimes the body can heal itself, and we haven't even begun looking into that possibility properly.

Why do we eat certain foods? Because they have a certain healing effect on the body.

Are you telling me, as a pagan, you don't believe that as we come from the earth, so the earth can provide essential substances to heal us?

And they both used to talk about cannibis oil as having healing properties - as far back as 2007.

I keep telling you; just because you don't like someone it doesn't mean that person doesn't hold a valid point or is stupid. They knew their stuff.

We shall see, but what they said is proving more and more reliable as time goes on.

Most potential cancer cells are dealt with by the immune system. The trouble is that sometimes cancer cells can recruit part of the immune system to help them. That's what they need to deal with.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:10 am

Whoa...where did the thread go?

I think helping the body to heal itself is a great notion, and one that's often overlooked in the rush to take this or that drug, which I believe is often just putting a plaster over it and not getting to the root of why someone gets a particular disease or ailment.

I personally believe that our bodies have the capacity to heal more efficiently if only we didn't put so many barriers in the way. That doesn't mean I believe we should ditch medicine and drugs...just that with this new approach as stated in the OP, it's a much more holistic way in dealing with serious disease.

The bottom line is, people die. Nothing will ever stop that. But if we can lead healthy disease preventative lives, then perhaps we'll all be a lot happier.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:17 am

HoratioTarr wrote:Whoa...where did the thread go?  

I think helping the body to heal itself is  a great notion, and one that's often overlooked in the rush to take this or that drug, which I believe is often just putting a plaster over it and not getting to the root of why someone gets a particular disease or ailment.

I personally believe that our bodies have the capacity to heal more efficiently if only we didn't put so many barriers in the way.  That doesn't mean I believe we should ditch medicine and drugs...just that with this new approach as stated in the OP, it's a much more holistic way in dealing with serious disease.

The bottom line is, people die.    Nothing will ever stop that.  But if we can lead healthy disease preventative lives, then perhaps we'll all be a lot happier.

Good post. I have a special interest in autoimmune conditions. There is very little known about what triggers such conditions, but I think that if they can be triggered, they can also be untriggered. Some of those conditions are devastating, and it's absurd that nobody can pinpoint why the immune system behaves in the way it does.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Whoa...where did the thread go?  

I think helping the body to heal itself is  a great notion, and one that's often overlooked in the rush to take this or that drug, which I believe is often just putting a plaster over it and not getting to the root of why someone gets a particular disease or ailment.

I personally believe that our bodies have the capacity to heal more efficiently if only we didn't put so many barriers in the way.  That doesn't mean I believe we should ditch medicine and drugs...just that with this new approach as stated in the OP, it's a much more holistic way in dealing with serious disease.

The bottom line is, people die.    Nothing will ever stop that.  But if we can lead healthy disease preventative lives, then perhaps we'll all be a lot happier.

Good post. I have a special interest in autoimmune conditions. There is very little known about what triggers such conditions, but I think that if they can be triggered, they can also be untriggered. Some of those conditions are devastating, and it's absurd that nobody can pinpoint why the immune system behaves in the way it does.

Inflammation is a response of the IS to fight infection but when it's a permanent state of being through various factors including stress and lifestyle, then it's detrimental to health. It's said that chronic inflammation begins and ends in the digestive tract, in other words, we are what we eat. It's only now being admitted that all those so called low fat diets and ready meals are the worst thing you can do/eat, and that sugar is more deadly that fat. After all these years they are admitting that most oils are dangerous when you heat them above smoking point, and that the safest thing to fry your food in is either coconut oil or lard.

I personally believe that stress is one of the biggest killers and inhibitors of health. Inflammation orchestrates the micro environment around tumours, contributing to proliferation, survival and migration.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:54 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Inflammation is a response of the IS to fight infection but when it's a permanent state of being through various factors including stress and lifestyle, then it's detrimental to health.   It's said that chronic inflammation begins and ends in the digestive tract, in other words, we are what we eat.   It's only now being admitted that all those so called low fat diets  and ready meals are the worst thing you can do/eat, and that sugar is more deadly that fat.    After all these years they are admitting that most oils are dangerous when you heat them above smoking point, and that the safest thing to fry your food in is either coconut oil or lard.

I personally believe that stress is one of  the biggest killers and inhibitors of health.   Inflammation orchestrates the micro environment around tumours, contributing to proliferation, survival and migration.

There's a lot of talk about inflammation these days, but these autoimmune diseases often affect specific areas of the body, and there seems to be little to go on as to why. I agree with you about stress.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:04 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Cancer cell therapies could be approved next year:
Juno, Kite Pharma

Published June 06, 2016 Reuters               
CHICAGO –  

A new wave of experimental cancer drugs that directly recruit the immune system's powerful T cells could begin reaching patients next year, according to companies presenting new data at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
In interviews with Reuters, Kite Pharma Inc and Juno Therapeutics Inc both said they could receive initial regulatory approvals next year for a type of immunotherapy treatment known as chimeric antigen receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapies.
CAR-T therapies involve a complicated process of extracting immune system T cells from an individual patient, altering their DNA to sharpen their ability to spot and kill cancer cells, and infusing them back into the same patient.
The technique is being tested against a range of different cancer types, but first in blood cancers. Kite aims to file this year for U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval of its therapy, KTE-C19, for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), according to Chief Medical Officer David Chang.
Juno Chief Executive Officer Hans Bishop said adult patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) are now being enrolled in a mid-stage trial of the company's most advanced product, JCAR015, that "we believe will support accelerated approval." He said JCAR015 "could be approved as soon as 2017."
Data presented on Saturday showed that 77 percent of patients with advanced ALL achieved a "complete response," meaning cancer remission, when treated with chemotherapy followed by Juno's cell therapy. For the trial patients with minimal disease, 90 percent achieved remission, researchers said.
Twenty-seven percent of patients in the JCAR15 trial experienced a severe inflammatory response to the altered cells, and 15 percent had serious nervous system side effects.
Bishop said Juno has developed an assay to determine which patients are likely to experience risky side effects, but said the company has not yet disclosed the details.
A separate National Institutes of Health early-stage study involving Kite's CAR-T drug and low-dose chemotherapy included 19 patients with various subtypes of DLBCL. Of those, eight patients achieved remission, five had partial responses, two had stable disease, and four had their cancer get worse. Two trial patients with advanced follicular lymphoma also obtained remissions.
"In the near future, CAR-T cells will likely be a standard therapy for lymphoma," said lead study author James Kochenderfer, an investigator at the National Cancer Institute.
Some patients treated with the still-experimental therapies have remained cancer free, but the jury is out on whether that will continue, or whether they will need new treatment.
"Some of these responses are amazing in patients who would never have responded to anything," said ASCO President Dr Julie Vose. "The question is, is it practical? We are now seeing results for more patients, and longer follow up."
Juno's Bishop said he is certain that the benefit of CAR-T therapies will be shown to outweigh any risks.
"These are patients that are relapsed and refractory. They are going to die of their disease," he said. "We can get 90 to 100 percent of them into remission, and a meaningful percentage of them have durable remission."
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/06/06/cancer-cell-therapies-could-be-approved-next-year-juno-kite-pharma.html 

Hope ...and for all of those brave humans that have sacrificed to participate in these 'clinical trials'; in the HOPE that if they don't survive that their being part of the study/trial will benefit the future cancer fight & research.

The cost for such medicines {here in America} is astronomical, and there's a graph with text and subtexts that shows what the outlay is for people over here!

Source: National Institutes of Health

The costs listed are approximate estimates based on average wholesale prices and typical schedules used in practice. Costs are higher when the cost of administration is factored in and when 2 or more drugs are used in combination. | Data from "The High Cost of Cancer Drugs and What We Can Do About It" published in 2012

https://w.graphiq.com/w/357jMNY91SR 

Perhaps, just perhaps, we might get back to this.  I've put my name down for trials, but expect it will be given to younger patients, and that's as it should be.   I'm going to be watching the progress though, because my ex-husband, my children's father, also has chronic leukeamia, which gives my two remaining children a might higher chance of getting it

Back to top Go down

Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017 Empty Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:11 pm

sassy wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

Juno, Kite Pharma

CHICAGO –  

A new wave of experimental cancer drugs that directly recruit the immune system's powerful T cells could begin reaching patients next year, according to companies presenting new data at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
In interviews with Reuters, Kite Pharma Inc and Juno Therapeutics Inc both said they could receive initial regulatory approvals next year for a type of immunotherapy treatment known as chimeric antigen receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapies.
CAR-T therapies involve a complicated process of extracting immune system T cells from an individual patient, altering their DNA to sharpen their ability to spot and kill cancer cells, and infusing them back into the same patient.
The technique is being tested against a range of different cancer types, but first in blood cancers. Kite aims to file this year for U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval of its therapy, KTE-C19, for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), according to Chief Medical Officer David Chang.
Juno Chief Executive Officer Hans Bishop said adult patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) are now being enrolled in a mid-stage trial of the company's most advanced product, JCAR015, that "we believe will support accelerated approval." He said JCAR015 "could be approved as soon as 2017."
Data presented on Saturday showed that 77 percent of patients with advanced ALL achieved a "complete response," meaning cancer remission, when treated with chemotherapy followed by Juno's cell therapy. For the trial patients with minimal disease, 90 percent achieved remission, researchers said.
Twenty-seven percent of patients in the JCAR15 trial experienced a severe inflammatory response to the altered cells, and 15 percent had serious nervous system side effects.
Bishop said Juno has developed an assay to determine which patients are likely to experience risky side effects, but said the company has not yet disclosed the details.
A separate National Institutes of Health early-stage study involving Kite's CAR-T drug and low-dose chemotherapy included 19 patients with various subtypes of DLBCL. Of those, eight patients achieved remission, five had partial responses, two had stable disease, and four had their cancer get worse. Two trial patients with advanced follicular lymphoma also obtained remissions.
"In the near future, CAR-T cells will likely be a standard therapy for lymphoma," said lead study author James Kochenderfer, an investigator at the National Cancer Institute.
Some patients treated with the still-experimental therapies have remained cancer free, but the jury is out on whether that will continue, or whether they will need new treatment.
"Some of these responses are amazing in patients who would never have responded to anything," said ASCO President Dr Julie Vose. "The question is, is it practical? We are now seeing results for more patients, and longer follow up."
Juno's Bishop said he is certain that the benefit of CAR-T therapies will be shown to outweigh any risks.
"These are patients that are relapsed and refractory. They are going to die of their disease," he said. "We can get 90 to 100 percent of them into remission, and a meaningful percentage of them have durable remission."
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/06/06/cancer-cell-therapies-could-be-approved-next-year-juno-kite-pharma.html 

Hope ...and for all of those brave humans that have sacrificed to participate in these 'clinical trials'; in the HOPE that if they don't survive that their being part of the study/trial will benefit the future cancer fight & research.

The cost for such medicines {here in America} is astronomical, and there's a graph with text and subtexts that shows what the outlay is for people over here!

Source: National Institutes of Health

The costs listed are approximate estimates based on average wholesale prices and typical schedules used in practice. Costs are higher when the cost of administration is factored in and when 2 or more drugs are used in combination. | Data from "The High Cost of Cancer Drugs and What We Can Do About It" published in 2012

https://w.graphiq.com/w/357jMNY91SR 

Perhaps, just perhaps, we might get back to this.  I've put my name down for trials, but expect it will be given to younger patients, and that's as it should be.   I'm going to be watching the progress though, because my ex-husband, my children's father, also has chronic leukeamia, which gives my two remaining children a might higher chance of getting it

Its about time these "tailored" treatments were fast tracked, supported if necessary by govt money (which is, after all OUR money)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Juno, Kite Pharma

CHICAGO –  
Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017 3406909858   SERIOUSLY Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017 3406909858

If our clinical trials and research could be unified globally - there are so many advantages to be made by unifying the labs around the world.

But sadly due to the advantages of finding that #1 break through 'EUREKA' factor/moment/cell/trigger will mean a fortune for the lab and pharmaceutical company that is supporting the research ...getting these foreign entities together is highly unlikely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 pm

It's a great breakthrough, have put my name down for trials but don't expect I will get on.   It's the body being helped to help itself, not the body healing itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:54 am

Idea

ONCE AGAIN,  eddie and Raggamuffin are determined to prove that they both "know shit about shit.." when it comes to medical issues, alternative medices and therapies, and cannabis oil...

VoD and hf did not "know their stuff"..

They were a couple of frauds, liars, con-artists, scammers -- pure and simple..

Sassy, veya, Quill, Victor  --  they all know that I'm telling the truth here..

Like their brainless friend VoD before them, neither eddie nor Ragg's actually have a leg to stand on, with their puerile arguments in VoD's defence...

Eddie so desperately wants Cannabis oil to be a cancer "cure" -- even if eventually it's only proven to have palliative effects, and not curative..          Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017 1942856362

Raggamuffin has always gone in hard for her more loopy and extremist friends on here -- using fallaciuos "freedom of speech" and/or "freedom of religion" arguments to defend them, no matter how odious, disgusting, criminal or objectionable those friends antics are..

I'VE seen enough of my friends and relatives suffering from cancers, dying from cancers, and occassionally beating those cancers, over the years that I take enough interest in -- and place enough hope in --  all and any possible cures and treatments.  Within reason..

By the same token -- I won't stand by when I see the hateful and usurious garbage that the likes of hf and VoD were going on with..

VoD was happily profiting from selling false hopes and fake cures to people, for Christ's sake !!!

And even still now, eddie and Ragg's are defending her right to do so..
They should be ashamed of themselves.      Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:06 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

ONCE AGAIN,  eddie and Raggamuffin are determined to prove that they both "know shit about shit.." when it comes to medical issues, alternative medices and therapies, and cannabis oil...

VoD and hf did not "know their stuff"..

They were a couple of frauds, liars, con-artists, scammers -- pure and simple..

Sassy, veya, Quill, Victor  --  they all know that I'm telling the truth here..

Like their brainless friend VoD before them, neither eddie nor Ragg's actually have a leg to stand on, with their puerile arguments in VoD's defence...

Eddie so desperately wants Cannabis oil to be a cancer "cure" -- even if eventually it's only proven to have palliative effects, and not curative..          Boosting A Patients Own T-Cell:with JCAR015 Might Hit The Prescription - Pharmacy by 2017 1942856362

Raggamuffin has always gone in hard for her more loopy and extremist friends on here -- using fallaciuos "freedom of speech" and/or "freedom of religion" arguments to defend them, no matter how odious, disgusting, criminal or objectionable those friends antics are..

I'VE seen enough of my friends and relatives suffering from cancers, dying from cancers, and occassionally beating those cancers, over the years that I take enough interest in -- and place enough hope in --  all and any possible cures and treatments.  Within reason..

By the same token -- I won't stand by when I see the hateful and usurious garbage that the likes of hf and VoD were going on with..

VoD was happily profiting from selling false hopes and fake cures to people, for Christ's sake !!!

And even still now,  eddie and Ragg's are defending her right to do so..
They should be ashamed of themselves.      Suspect

I know a lot about medical stuff. It's my business to know a lot about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:11 am

Some chemo drugs are literally poison. Take cyclophosphamide, a breast cancer drug. It's a nitrogen mustard, which in essence is similar to mustard gas and whilst used medically could also be used in chemical warfare, it's that deadly. It's actually carcinogenic and the side effects include lymphomas, leukemia, skin cancer, transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder or other malignancies.

So, no, not all chemo is 'natural' or safe. Chemo weakens the immune system. A percentage of people who die during cancer treatment do so through opportunistic infections arising as a direct result of the immune system failing because of the aggressive and toxic nature of the drugs. This happened to a dear friend of mine who had a brain tumour. She was only 40.

Let's hope and pray that a new way of fighting cancer is now on the horizon and coming forwards, because cancer, in some form or fashion affects us all.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:30 am

I could not agree with you more Horatio.

The trouble is, when someone gets told they have cancer and the doctors offer them a medicine - it's only natural people will grab it.
Chemo is not a good medicine and more often than not creates more problems than it cures IMO.

As you know, my best friend is having it and I secretly wish she'd just use the cannibis oil which she finally got yesterday evening.

I know I'll get hounded, but I just think chemo is poison.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:42 am

Chemo is absolutely necessary in many cases because there's no viable alternative at the moment. Maybe in the future there will be, which is why I'm very interested in the latest developments. However, at the moment these new drugs are not standalone ones and chemo will continue to be used for a while. I agree that chemo can actually kill some people, especially if they are already very ill. They are brutal drugs - they need to be because they need to aggressively attack cancer cells, and that means they knock out other cells too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Chemo is absolutely necessary in many cases because there's no viable alternative at the moment. Maybe in the future there will be, which is why I'm very interested in the latest developments. However, at the moment these new drugs are not standalone ones and chemo will continue to be used for a while. I agree that chemo can actually kill some people, especially if they are already very ill. They are brutal drugs - they need to be because they need to aggressively attack cancer cells, and that means they knock out other cells too.

That's why I'm not sure why cannibis oil isn't being hurried along. It's been researched and they day it's still being researched but I see no clinical trials yet?
So many peoples testimonies that they've used it and are doing really well on it, (with no nasty side effects or their immune system being smashed to pieces).

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Chemo is absolutely necessary in many cases because there's no viable alternative at the moment. Maybe in the future there will be, which is why I'm very interested in the latest developments. However, at the moment these new drugs are not standalone ones and chemo will continue to be used for a while. I agree that chemo can actually kill some people, especially if they are already very ill. They are brutal drugs - they need to be because they need to aggressively attack cancer cells, and that means they knock out other cells too.

That's why I'm not sure why cannibis oil isn't being hurried along. It's been researched and they day it's still being researched but I see no clinical trials yet?
So many peoples testimonies that they've used it and are doing really well on it, (with no nasty side effects or their immune system being smashed to pieces).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3043607/Cannabis-oil-cured-bowel-cancer-claims-father-33-given-just-18-months-live.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Yes I've read. Great story!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:48 pm

There are cannabit trials going on, especially for brain cancer, and it is being used to stop the sickness that chemo brings on and to increase appetite, but trials have to follow procedures and take time, because if they don't follow the procedures they are then not allowed to use the outcomes.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Well that's why people are getting their own, so that they can "test" it on themselves.
Worst ways it doesn't cure the cancer, but there are no negatives that I can see? Increased appetite, better sleep and rest and a general sense of calm; all things which contribute to better health all round.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:54 pm

eddie wrote:I could not agree with you more Horatio.

The trouble is, when someone gets told they have cancer and the doctors offer them a medicine - it's only natural people will grab it.
Chemo is not a good medicine and more often than not creates more problems than it cures IMO.

As you know, my best friend is having it and I secretly wish she'd just use the cannibis oil which she finally got yesterday evening.

Evil or Very Mad

YOU are scum, eddie...

DON'T you even have a modicum of decency left in you ???

STILL defending the indefensible..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:55 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:I could not agree with you more Horatio.

Evil or Very Mad

YOU are scum,  eddie...

DON'T you even have a modicum of decency left in you ???

STILL  defending the indefensible..

“I’ll beat you with an iron rod, I’ll scratch you with a rusty nail, I’ll pinch your eyes, if you talk to me – I will.”

lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Chemo is poison!!! like Radio therapy is radiation
the point of either is to KILL the cancer cells.
Neither is 'Medicine', both are treatments more a kin to Surgery than antibiotics or traditional pharmaceuticals
No Neither is perfect as neither can be targeted to only kill cancer cells.

the point of these new GENETICALLY ENGINEERED T-cells is that Will specifically target cancer cells only (we hope, thus why it is in trial)

the point of Cannabis oil is to relieve the symptoms of Chemo.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:25 am

Smile         YOU KNOW,  veya...

I DON'T have a problem with chemo' being described as  "poison"  --  as Horatio and eddie were doing above...

THAT is simply stating a fact of life --  a lot of medicines and medical treatments are "poisons" in their own right,  not just chemo' treatments, but also other examples might include :
Medicines to treat internal and external parasites;
Antiseptics and disinfectants are poisonous if ingested;
Many opium and cocaine based drugs are toxic in sufficient dosage;
Not forgetting addictive qualities when overused/abused..
Antibiotics can be toxic if overused;
Quinine and aspirin are both toxic substances;
Toxic substances are used in skin treatments and wound dressings;
And you also mentioned radiation there, as well.

THERE IS NOTHING  new, astounding or overtly revealing about eddie and HT's discussions on that issue..    study

WHAT DOES truly disgust me is the way in which eddie and Raggamuffin so blithely continue to falsely claim that VoD and h/f were somehow in agreement with the subject matter in this thread --  when the truth is the very opposite, as veya, sassy and me have all pointed out earlier --  those two conniving and scamming liars VoD and h/f were criminally irresponsible in their claims, and their ideas that cancer sufferers should forego medical intervention, and trust in their blatant lies and scams, instead..

Eddie and Raggamuffin only continue to disgrace themselves further -- and offer every cancer sufferer and victim, and their friends and families, a virtual 'slap in the face' --  each time they defend VoD, and try to to blame our opposition to those obvious scams, on personal dislike of h/f and his odious beliefs and methods, and VoD's fraudulent and usurious criminality...           Neutral
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:48 am

yeah but chemo is meant to be poison, as in by design the thing you are trying to do wouldn't work if it wasn't.

it like being surprised they had to cut you to preform surgery, just a testament of ignorance

And Yes VOD and HF both claimed that vitamin C cured cancer and was on par with this genetically engineers Miracles of complex laboratory science
the opposite of what they claimed and the opposite of natural. As some ignorant people have said In this thread.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:56 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:.

I DON'T have a problem with chemo' being described as  "poison"  --  as Horatio and eddie were doing above...

THAT is simply stating a fact of life --  a lot of medicines and medical treatments are "poisons" in their own right,  not just chemo' treatments, but also other examples might include :

THERE IS NOTHING  new, astounding or overtly revealing about eddie and HT's discussions on that issue..    study

WHAT DOES truly disgust me is the way in which eddie and Raggamuffin so blithely continue to falsely claim that VoD and h/f were somehow in agreement with the subject matter in this thread --  when the truth is the very opposite, as veya, sassy and me have all pointed out earlier --  those two conniving and scamming liars VoD and h/f were criminally irresponsible in their claims, and their ideas that cancer sufferers should forego medical intervention, and trust in their blatant lies and scams, instead..

Eddie and Raggamuffin only continue to disgrace themselves further -- and offer every cancer sufferer and victim, and their friends and families, a virtual 'slap in the face' --  each time they defend VoD, and try to to blame our opposition to those obvious scams, on personal dislike of h/f and his odious beliefs and methods, and VoD's fraudulent and usurious criminality...           Neutral

I recall VOD and HF speaking out against chemotherapy, as others have done here. I don't recall them telling anyone that people with cancer shouldn't have any treatment or offering any alternatives themselves.

I will defend VOD because I think she was treated unfairly on here. Why you're still bitching about someone who can't reply is a mystery - it's rather cowardly of you actually.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:.

I recall VOD and HF speaking out against chemotherapy, as others have done here. I don't recall them telling anyone that people with cancer shouldn't have any treatment or offering any alternatives themselves.

I will defend VOD because I think she was treated unfairly on here. Why you're still bitching about someone who can't reply is a mystery - it's rather cowardly of you actually.

I have no idea who VOD and HF are. Where they selling stuff to cure cancer or something? Did they run a business claiming they could cure it?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:57 am

Then you have short term memory loss, HF boasted about a lady in his 'church' who he had persuaded to stop her chemo.   VOD said she had tried to persuade her Mum to stop taking it, but she wouldn't.   They posted up link after link to sites promoting cancer 'cures' by people who had been prosecuted for said fake 'cures' etc etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:58 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have no idea who VOD and HF are.   Where they selling stuff to cure cancer or something?    Did they run a business claiming they could cure it?

I don't recall them selling anything. They were deeply religious people, which some on here didn't approve of - that much I do know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:58 am

sassy wrote:Then you have short term memory loss, HF boasted about a lady in his 'church' who he had persuaded to stop her chemo.   VOD said she had tried to persuade her Mum to stop taking it, but she wouldn't.   They posted up link after link to sites promoting cancer 'cures' by people who had been prosecuted for said fake 'cures' etc etc

They pointed out the dangers of chemo, which others have agreed with. I don't recall any of that other stuff.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Then you have short term memory loss, HF boasted about a lady in his 'church' who he had persuaded to stop her chemo.   VOD said she had tried to persuade her Mum to stop taking it, but she wouldn't.   They posted up link after link to sites promoting cancer 'cures' by people who had been prosecuted for said fake 'cures' etc etc

They pointed out the dangers of chemo, which others have agreed with. I don't recall any of that other stuff.

Well I do, very vividly and it was that stuff that got them banned, not just pointing out the dangers of chemo.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:03 am

This on the Cancer Research uk site...

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/treatment/complementary-alternative/therapies/reiki?script=true
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:07 am

Are you referring here to me? I was probably not posting on here at the time, and therefore, not even reading.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:07 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I do, very vividly and it was that stuff that got them banned, not just pointing out the dangers of chemo.

That's not what got them banned. People were winding them up, posting on the Christian thread - including Veya. Veya then banned them without giving an explanation, other than to say that eddie had "sneaked" them back on or something.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11994-vod-and-hf-banned-i-d-like-a-reason-please
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:08 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So, would say, a Jehovah's Witness get banned from here for not allowing someone life saving surgery?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:09 am

Well, don't think your memory of it can be very good if you can't remember them boasting of getting people to stop chemo and promoting fake cure sites

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:09 am

sassy wrote:Well, don't think your memory of it can be very good if you can't remember them boasting of getting people to stop chemo and promoting fake cure sites

You're not telling the truth about the reason they were banned.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:17 am

sassy wrote:Yes I am.

No you're not. There was a load of people winding them up at the time - you know that - it's all in that thread I posted.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 am

This is what Victor said at the time:

1) vod and HF broke NO rules (well no more than anyone else) since they came back
2)their PAST behaviour is irrelevent
3) the ONLY trouble there was recently was didge and veya creating havoc in the devotional threads. with te intent of stirring problems
4) Veya banning them was an abuse of power
5 )didges issues with eddie are irrelevent to the issue at stake

and finally....

There is no place here for me anymore, If Veya can do that to HF and VOD for no other reason that he dislikes them and acts in a drunken rage, just to "get even" with eddie, then none of the r/w or even those of the non aligned but right leaning supporters can feel safe either....

I'm outta here

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 am

That was just a tiny part of it.   The reason why they were so disliked I gave above.

Now Dad's awake, so I'll bbl

Last edited by sassy on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 am

This is what eddie said:

Well well Veya.

Hope you're happy with yourself.

You had a fucking temper tantrum and banned two members because you dislike them and their religion.
It's that simple.

You bullied and harassed and became worse than the people you disliked.

Furthermore you're constantly calling me, Rags and anyone else racist and you've sickened me with your racist abuse toward the British, final straw being the "us original" members comment.

You're a disgrace to yourself and to your age group for that matter.

I'm considering leaving myself.
So that's three Brits you'll have managed to get rid of, and possibly more after today.

Pat yourself on the back bully boy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:22 am

And if you want to discuss them, could you do so on the other thread with this title?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:25 am

sassy wrote:And if you want to discuss them, could you do so on the other thread with this title?

No. Wolfman brought up the issue again, you tried to rewrite history, so I'm telling the truth. If you don't like that, it's just tough. If the mods want to move the posts, it's up to them, but it was Wolfman who went off topic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Chemo is poison!!! like Radio therapy is radiation
the point of either is to KILL the cancer cells.
Neither is 'Medicine', both are treatments more a kin to Surgery than antibiotics or traditional pharmaceuticals
No Neither is perfect as neither can be targeted to only kill cancer cells.

the point of these new GENETICALLY ENGINEERED T-cells is that Will specifically target cancer cells only (we hope, thus why it is in trial)

the point of Cannabis oil is to relieve the symptoms of Chemo.

There are some researchers and scientist that believe cannibis oil targets and 'sticks to' cancer cells whisky leaving healthy cells alone

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down