NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmed: Canadian Teen Alex Radita, a Diabetic, Died Due To Parents’ Religious Beliefs

Go down

Confirmed: Canadian Teen Alex Radita, a Diabetic, Died Due To Parents’ Religious Beliefs Empty Confirmed: Canadian Teen Alex Radita, a Diabetic, Died Due To Parents’ Religious Beliefs

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:46 pm

Last Monday, Hemant posted about Alex Radita, the son of apparent faith healers Emil and Rodica Radita. Alex, a life-long diabetic, died at age 15, weighing only 37 pounds, after his parents repeatedly refused to accept his medical diagnosis. The Calgary couple chose prayer over insulin.
We didn’t know for sure five days ago that the boy died because the parents preferred to pray over him rather than get him the medical care he needed, but in the course of their murder trial, that fact just got confirmed.

Confirmed: Canadian Teen Alex Radita, a Diabetic, Died Due To Parents’ Religious Beliefs Alex-radita
Alex on his 15th birthday (court exhibit)
Mom and Dad, members of the Romanian Pentecostal Church, are one special brand of crazy:
Alex Radita died and was resurrected by God the day before paramedics found his severely emaciated body in his family’s home, his parents told church members in the hours before 911 was called.
A witness, Marius Ciltan, testified in court that
Emil told him he believed doctors in British Columbia, where the family lived before moving to Alberta in 2009, caused Alex’s diabetes by giving him insulin.
But I — I mean… How could — What —
Fuck it, I got nothing.
“The doctors abused the child in the hospital,” Ciltan said Emil told him. That’s why the family decided to treat Alex at home, according to Ciltan.
Shortly before Alex passed away,
Ciltan headed over to the Radita home where he says he prayed with Rodica and the seven other Radita children before asking to see Alex. When he entered Alex’s room, he says he asked Rodica if the boy was alive. “He was looking very bad,” said Ciltan. “I was shocked.” Ciltan said he left the Radita home with some of Alex’s siblings to go to church where they prayed and then brought about 15 members back to the home for more prayers.
According to DeadState, the parents were beseeching God also:
The devout Christian couple prayed for two hours before their son’s death as he lay suffering and in need of medical attention.
Despite all that praying, Alex died anyway. Go figure. And no more resurrections were forthcoming, even though God had a day and a half to perform a miracle: the boy
had been lying dead in his home for up to 36 hours before 911 was called, according to evidence from the first officer on scene.
One of the most heartbreaking details in the case is that authorities knew what was happening in the Radita household, yet failed to protect the boy.
Alex was diagnosed with diabetes at age three when the Raditas lived in Surrey, B.C., and was hospitalized three times before social services seized the boy for a year because his parents refused to accept his diagnosis and treat him.

An autopsy report submitted to the court states that Alex died from “bacterial sepsis due to complications from starvation and neglect.”
The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away.
May the Lord also giveth the judge the wisdom to order Alex’s devout killers locked up for life.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/06/04/confirmed-diabetic-teen-alex-radita-died-due-to-canadian-parents-religious-beliefs/

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Canadian Teen Alex Radita, a Diabetic, Died Due To Parents’ Religious Beliefs Empty Re: Confirmed: Canadian Teen Alex Radita, a Diabetic, Died Due To Parents’ Religious Beliefs

Post by eddie Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:07 pm

That made me cry. Actually felt so sad reading that.
How must he have felt?

Why didn't anyone overrule the parents for fuck sake?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Canadian Teen Alex Radita, a Diabetic, Died Due To Parents’ Religious Beliefs Empty Re: Confirmed: Canadian Teen Alex Radita, a Diabetic, Died Due To Parents’ Religious Beliefs

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:10 pm

eddie wrote:That made me cry. Actually felt so sad reading that.
How must he have felt?

Why didn't anyone overrule the parents for fuck sake?

It beggars belief Eddie, and I am not sure on the laws in Cananda.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:13 pm

I can't comprehend how horrible and he sad and lonely that poor boy must have felt.
It makes me so angry!

Why let your beautiful boy die needlessly?
Thick as shit and more fucking care for a "God" than their own child.

I hope their God strikes them dead. Aresholes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down