NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tory/Liberal c****!

+11
Fred
Fred Moletrousers
ALLAKAKA
veya_victaous
Eilzel
Lurker
SEXY MAMA
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
nicko
Clarkson
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tory/Liberal c****! - Page 2 Empty Tory/Liberal c****!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Mad

Back to top Go down

Tory/Liberal c****! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tory/Liberal c****!

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:15 am

Clarkson wrote:Of course in Scatmans case I think it is just C--t. If I were to use such language with a homophobic bias I doubt that would be countenanced.

Such is the way of the left.

We have been discussing the legitimate origins of the term, cunt.  Of course it has a derogatory meaning, drinky, just as dick or asshole does in modern English.  That hasn't been our focus.

Rather than discussing such derogatory meanings, we have been discussing the legitimate origin of the word.  It is actually derived from a technical or anatomical Latin term, cunnus...meaning the vulva of the female vagina.

Only you could bring it down to vulgarity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Dont care, still hate the word.
Awful word used by awful people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:18 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Dont care, still hate the word.

It's more accepted among Brits.  If you think you hate it, you ought to see an American woman when it is used in the derogatory.  They go apoplectic.  The same woman will casually call you a dick, but if you use the cunt word all hell will break loose.

How did we get on this, anyway?  Oh, that's right.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Well you don't have to use the word, but you're still awful!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:

It's more accepted among Brits.  If you think you hate it, you ought to see an American woman when it is used in the derogatory.  They go apoplectic.  The same woman will casually call you a dick, but if you use the cunt word all hell will break loose.

How did we get on this, anyway?  Oh, that's right.

Its not more accepted in my circles thank you very much  lol! 
Good on those American women!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Yes, it is a rude word today.  However, I'm just interested in the etymology of it.  It was once a quite legitimate term.  It's surprising how what was a legitimate term, goes out of favour even more than something that was always slang (eg, dick).  I have always found that anomoly puzzling.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:01 am

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:43 am

If I ask for extra money for Doug do you think I can get him to beat you up every week you little mince.

How about that Scatman.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:47 am

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 am

Get a job Scatman it'll do you good.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:32 pm

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:43 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

That isn't a political song, but you will probably try to divert this thread, like you normally do.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Thats not fair you often post videos to divert threads

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:38 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Thats not fair you often post videos to divert threads

Since when was Phil ever balanced Nems????

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Clarkson wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:Thats not fair you often post videos to divert threads

Since when was Phil ever balanced Nems????

Point accepted  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lurker wrote:

If you hate your penis then cut it off.  Are you having gender issues? LOL

We were talking about vocabulary, Lurker.  Pay attention.    Rolling Eyes 

I dislike the sound of penis because it is a harsh sound, and seems to suggest urination...hardly romantic.  Lol.

Cunt is French in origin, and appears to be originally a legitimate word.  It is a reference to the vagina, in circles where it is not taboo to discuss such things.  It is prevalent in much of the chivalrous poetry of the Court of Kathrine of France, wife of Henry V.  It's quite shocking when you read a poem of a chivalrous knight, trying to woo a maid by discussing how her **private bits** move him, but there it is.

The term comes down to us in the form of several quite legitimate words.  "Cunning," for example, is a word that would be used in polite company anywhere.  It means skillful in deception, as in the deceptive art or skill of a woman.

Sorry to refer to a post that is now rather old, but since the subject matter is still extant I can't resist the temptation to cross literary swords with Quill.

I'm afraid that I can't agree with you on this one. I'm too damn lazy to "Google" up the (probably flawed) history of the word c*** or even to look out my original student notes, but I'm convinced that it derives from the original Norse "kunta" which you correctly mentioned early in this debate.

The reason is that so far as I can recall, the first recorded use of the word c*** was in Middle English, i.e. the period from the Norse incursions of the late eighth century until the Norman Conquest which was, of course, in 1066.

Why don't I go along with your suggestion that it takes its root from the Latin "cunnus"? Well, it's a valid and persuasive argument, but during this period Latin would have been very much the language of the higher classes and used principally for the purposes of record keeping and the law. Such work would primarily have been the responsibility of clerics of the then Catholic church and monasteries who were the recognised scribes of the time..

They would not have recorded in Norman French, but in Latin (with some Saxon, but that's a different story.)

However, it is inconceivable that clerics would ever have used the word "c***" in any context; it's use would have been mainly as a pejorative and by the lower orders and peasantry, many of whom were still speaking with some elements of Old Norse.

"Kunta" is an easy and readily adaptable word, which rolls easily off the tongue (oops, sorry, but you know what I mean!) and would almost undoubtedly have been adopted into contemporary crude language as "cunt.".

The Latin "Cunnus" might, as you say, have been used anywhere...but most importantly in the English courts of law because a "cunning woman" was a recognised term for a witch, and witchcraft, "consorting with the Devil" and "conjuring demons" were offences punishable by hanging.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:19 am

Any chance of reviving the hanging for our foul mouth work shy friend?
Whatever the roots if this word Ben is right it is the N word especially were women are concerned. It usnt on using it in headers.
Phyllis uses it to be deliberately abusive to Tories if only his energies could be channeled into gainful employment.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:14 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:39 am

Wink Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:45 am

Clarkson wrote:Any chance of reviving the hanging for our foul mouth work shy friend?
Whatever the roots if this word Ben is right it is the N word especially were women are concerned. It usnt on using it in headers.
Phyllis uses it to be deliberately abusive to Tories if only his energies could be channeled into gainful employment.

::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:05 am

::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 

Back to top Go down

Tory/Liberal c****! - Page 2 Empty For Ukraine!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 am

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:36 am

Scatman lazy bone idle benefit fraudster rides again.

When all is quiet spam the threads with You Tube vids and revive a thread whose title is designed to goad the RWers. At least you don't mince your words I suppose.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:52 am

Alright said Fred wrote:Scatman lazy bone idle benefit fraudster rides again.

When all is quiet spam the threads with You Tube vids and revive a thread whose title is designed to goad the RWers. At least you don't mince your words I suppose.

Aghhhhhh...YOU SAID "THAT" word...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:38 am

He think it is clever Vic, bless him, small minds and all that Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:09 pm

Catman wrote:
Clarkson wrote:It might be widely used in common vocabulary by the underclass widely represented on here like scatman.

I disagree Quill about its use in general parlance amongst the more educated people.

I think you call the underclass trailer trash, Scatman aspires to be trailer trash, but would need to be promoted several levels to get there. :D 

Listen you fucking useless piece of Tory trash, you referring to me to me as Scatman is disgusting and abusive, you really are as thick as pigshit, aren't you wanker.

well scatman

youre gay

gays engage in anal sex

the anus is where shit comes out

scat is shitplay

so that makes you a scatman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

Listen you fucking useless piece of Tory trash, you referring to me to me as Scatman is disgusting and abusive, you really are as thick as pigshit, aren't you wanker.

well scatman

youre gay

gays engage in anal sex

the anus is where shit comes out

scat is shitplay

so that makes you a scatman

Shocked  Blimey, no wonder he went mad when I put the You Tube vid up.  Call me naive but I always thought it was a type of music!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Eilzel wrote:He think it is clever Vic, bless him, small minds and all that Smile

Double standards seem your bag Eilzel. To call people c--ts because they are Tories is at the very least as offensive as the M--ce word. However it seems that all offensive words are trumped by any word addressed to a gay person. QED gays are more important than the rest of the population presumably.

For the record the word was used in its correct context it is a commonly used phrase. Tory C--nt has only one context.

Equal rights I don't think so we straights it seems have none.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Scatman lazy bone idle benefit fraudster rides again.

Well now you have really revealed yourself to be the multi ID troll Drinky, thread always bothered you didn't it!

cheers  cheers  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:
Eilzel wrote:He think it is clever Vic, bless him, small minds and all that Smile

Double standards seem your bag Eilzel. To call people c--ts because they are Tories is at the very least as offensive as the M--ce word.  However it seems that all offensive words are trumped by any word addressed to a gay person. QED gays are more important than the rest of the population presumably.

For the record the word was used in its correct context it is a commonly used phrase. Tory C--nt has only one context.

I don't like phil's use of the word ----. Especially with the word Liberal before hand. And myself and phil have clashed over this before (and undoubtedly will do again). But he doesn't sneak onto a board with a thin pretence of respectability. You come here, use a word deliberately in such a way as to provoke someone who really doesn't take much provoking; thinking your a smart little old man then go and chuckle elsewhere with your slimy little playmates- it just stinks of pathetic tbh  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:

Double standards seem your bag Eilzel. To call people c--ts because they are Tories is at the very least as offensive as the M--ce word.  However it seems that all offensive words are trumped by any word addressed to a gay person. QED gays are more important than the rest of the population presumably.

I don't like phil's use of the word ----. Especially with the word Liberal before hand. And myself and phil have clashed over this before (and undoubtedly will do again). But he doesn't sneak onto a board with a thin pretence of respectability. You come here, use a word deliberately in such  a way as to provoke someone who really doesn't take much provoking; thinking your a smart little old man then go and chuckle elsewhere with your slimy little playmates- it just stinks of pathetic tbh  Laughing 

Bollocks Eilzel absolute bollocks. Phil revived this thread to goad my response was to say the least mild in comparison. It also in context is completely innocuous unlike C--T!!!! Phil is doing the provoking but that is disregarded.

I do not have a pretence of respectability I am respectable IRL and I don't care to be called a Troy C--t IRL either and would be far more expressive I might add.

Something stinks alright you and Phil playing gay victims. That stinks! to high heaven.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:28 am

Alright said Fred wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't like phil's use of the word ----. Especially with the word Liberal before hand. And myself and phil have clashed over this before (and undoubtedly will do again). But he doesn't sneak onto a board with a thin pretence of respectability. You come here, use a word deliberately in such  a way as to provoke someone who really doesn't take much provoking; thinking your a smart little old man then go and chuckle elsewhere with your slimy little playmates- it just stinks of pathetic tbh  Laughing 

Bollocks Eilzel absolute bollocks. Phil revived this thread to goad my response was to say the least mild in comparison. It also in context is completely innocuous unlike C--T!!!! Phil is doing the provoking but that is disregarded.

I do not have a pretence of respectability I am respectable IRL and I don't care to be called a Troy C--t IRL either and would be far more expressive I might add.

Something stinks alright you and Phil playing gay victims. That stinks! to high heaven.

cheers cheers cheers ....Fuck off, you multi ID, Tory scum ----, bitch from hell!  bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:32 am

Alright said Fred wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Your multi ID's....Just show up, what a complete and utter Tory fucking wanker you are!

Sick fucking ----

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:35 am

Hey Drinky?

You Tory pile of shit, why do you have so many ID's on here?

WANKER TORY SHITHEAD!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:41 am

Of course....The other WANKER TORY SHITHEAD....Didge, never said anything, even though he knew all about your multi ID's

Because he's a WANKER TORY SHITHEAD as well, some Liberals like the, and that's why they are in coalition together!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 am

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:50 am

Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:58 am

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm

The Flake rides again. If you spent as much effort getting work as you do spamming there would be hope for you.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:The Flake rides again. If you spent as much effort getting work as you do spamming there would be hope for you.

Listen, you crazy multi ID, RW fucktard, spamming is posting the same video, or piece of written information over and over, where as this thread has all different videos on it.

You RW fucktarded imbeciles call anything that you don't like spamming.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Catman wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:The Flake rides again. If you spent as much effort getting work as you do spamming there would be hope for you.

Listen, you crazy multi ID, RW fucktard, spamming is posting the same video, or piece of written information over and over, where as this thread has all different videos on it.

You RW fucktarded imbeciles call anything that you don't like spamming.  Rolling Eyes 

Good afternoon bone idle flake having a good day at everybody elses expense as usual?

Still you've got your crayons to play with.

As to my definition of spamming posting Youtube after Youtube is spamming, only a left wing demented delusional alcoholic dickhead like yourself can't see it.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:
Catman wrote:

Good afternoon bone idle flake having a good day at everybody elses expense as usual?

Still you've got your crayons to play with.

As to my definition of spamming posting Youtube after Youtube is spamming, only a left wing demented delusional alcoholic dickhead like yourself can't see it.

No it isn't, and i'm glad that this thread is irritating you, you fucking multi ID, RW scum, tosser. Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:11 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next