NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job ad...no drama queens or mummys boys need apply.

2 posters

Go down

Job ad...no drama queens or mummys boys need apply. Empty Job ad...no drama queens or mummys boys need apply.

Post by Syl Thu May 19, 2016 7:43 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-3598480/ob-advert-specific-requirements-no-mummy-s-boys-emotional-wrecks-sweeps-web.html

Do you reckon you would pass all the criteria? Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Job ad...no drama queens or mummys boys need apply. Empty Re: Job ad...no drama queens or mummys boys need apply.

Post by eddie Thu May 19, 2016 7:47 pm

No drama queens’: Job advert with VERY specific requirements for ‘no mummy’s boys or emotional wrecks’ sweeps the web

A butcher decided to make sure he got the right employee by posting a very direct advert for Saturday staff.

William Rose, who owns William Rose Butchers in East Dulwich, London, posted the ad in his window but wrote the job required 'no drama queens' and no mummy's boys.'

The post has now gone viral after being put on Facebook with a commenter joking: 'Sadistic serial killers alright then?'

lol!

I think it's a great ad. No doubt some do-gooder will tell him to take it down though Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Job ad...no drama queens or mummys boys need apply. Empty Re: Job ad...no drama queens or mummys boys need apply.

Post by Syl Thu May 19, 2016 7:52 pm

I love it....he said 95% of the response has been good humoured.
There is a serious message there too....he wants someone serious enough to do the job...and if you own your own little business who can blame him?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 19, 2016 7:56 pm

I don't blame him, I think it's a great add
But I'll be really suprised if someone doesn't complain....it is England after all.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Yep...the "No emotional wrecks" is a bit suspect.

Some may translate that to mean he is discriminating against people with a mental illness. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Syl wrote:Yep...the "No emotional wrecks" is a bit suspect.

Some may translate that to mean he is discriminating against people with a mental illness. Razz

Well that's been me lately lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 19, 2016 8:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Yep...the "No emotional wrecks" is a bit suspect.

Well that's been me lately lol

And me since my son tipped up. Razz
Especially when he starts to download something on his X box half way through me making a particularly interesting post. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Hahahahahahaha don't you love them? Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Yes....sometimes. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down