NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Trolls! ..... and take note

+6
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
Syl
Major
Miffs2
eddie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Attention Trolls! ..... and take note - Page 2 Empty Attention Trolls! ..... and take note

Post by eddie Tue May 17, 2016 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are registering you when you request to join because we welcome new members.
If you want to be a member then make a post or simply read and post when you're ready.

HOWEVER!

Do NOT log on to give out negatives and/or positives. (It's just really sad, don't you think?)

Do NOT lurk without posting for too long. (It's just really sad, don't you think?)

Listen, we are watching you and as soon as your little fingers click a little red or greenie....you are gone.

So what are you scared of?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Attention Trolls! ..... and take note - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Trolls! ..... and take note

Post by Syl Wed May 18, 2016 8:38 pm

I agree with Tommy (for a change) but I don't think everyone operates the system that way.....specially if they don't even bother to post their own opinions.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Attention Trolls! ..... and take note - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Trolls! ..... and take note

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Awarding a red/green should only be about a post... not about whether the poster is your 'friend' or not...

true
But I dont think we can remove them once they have been tallied.
I think we should remove the :negatives cant vote: thing or we'll just give some points to those in negative to they can vote again

But the Points mean nothing really Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 18, 2016 11:56 pm

problem solved Veya....see mods room Wink
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2