NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIDGE

2 posters

Go down

DIDGE Empty DIDGE

Post by Victorismyhero Sat May 14, 2016 9:52 pm

when you get a spare 90 mins

have a look at this .....

your comments appreciated ....especially on the subject of could we have avoided WWII and what the consequence of that might have been.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

DIDGE Empty Re: DIDGE

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:when you get a spare 90 mins

have a look at this .....

your comments appreciated ....especially on the subject of could we have avoided WWII and what the consequence of that might have been.....

Hi Victor

May i ask, who passed this vid on to you to watch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat May 14, 2016 11:21 pm

no one...I found it while "surfing" youtube...

I'm sorta nuts like that geek
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 11:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:no one...I found it while "surfing" youtube...

I'm sorta nuts like that geek

Its poor revisionism, trying to argue that Poland and not Germany was responsible for the outbreak of WW".
Which from what I understand is based on the views of a book written on the link I have attached below, which again is ignoring countless documented evidence those who knew Hitler. With just about the most damning reality. Is that in 1933, he told on his initial meeting with the Generals and Admirals. That the main and foremost foreign policy goal, was conquest of Lebensraum (living space, for those on here that do not know what this means), of which this is a nationalist racist colonialist policy in Eastern Europe  and  European Russia. In order to establish, the Greater Germanic Reich. It was always his intention to go to war. As he knew he could not compete with Britain's resources through its Empire, if he did not carve out one for himself by vastly expanding German's borders. Also Hitler was determined to destroy Communism, which was another of his amin aims. So claiming that the war starting was due to Poland's rejection of Gremany's offers over Danzig and the Polish corridor. Hitler always intended to go to war. I can go into greater detail and will when I have time watch this, or read an English translation of the book the video is based on, but its mainly to see how and if what evidence he does ignore.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/3789281883

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 11:47 pm

I would recommned watching this video by 3 of the best historians on the subject and their books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat May 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Cheers didge...I'm aware that theres a load of revisionist.appologist stuff out there

but I'm also aware that only te victor gets to write the history of any conflict

I thought it was worth a look , and thanks for your input....a subject you know somewhat more about than me....

I'll have a look at the stuff you put up.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 12:30 am

Lord Foul wrote:Cheers didge...I'm aware that theres a load of revisionist.appologist stuff out there

but I'm also aware that only te victor gets to write the history of any conflict

I thought it was worth a look , and thanks for your input....a subject you know somewhat more about than me....

I'll have a look at the stuff you put up.....

No worrries mate, as i say I will be interested to watch in full and read the book its based on, as I want to mainly see how much evidence is ommitted.
The video I put up like I say has 3 historians, who are best at this era.

Some Myths of World War II
http://h-diplo.org/essays/PDF/JMH-Weinberg-SomeMythsOfWWII.pdf

Not sure if you are aware of this but a little bit of interest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jab%C5%82onk%C3%B3w_Incident

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 15, 2016 1:57 pm

You may find this debate interesting...

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=205009

I always thought ww2 started because germany/hitler wanted to reclaim lands lost in ww1...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down