NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk

+9
nicko
Original Quill
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
Miffs2
stardesk
'Wolfie
Major
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk - Page 3 Empty The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 09, 2016 9:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hardly a mention of VE Day here in uk this year...

Inconvenient truth for Eu referendum by any chance...!?

https://www.rt.com/news/342307-victory-day-europe-france-germany/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk - Page 3 Empty Re: The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

The Normans were French, thy spoke French, had adpated frankish custums, where they may have descended from the Norse, but had intermarried with local French women. You have noi idea about what makes up a group of people do you? lol

So again your ignorance on history is hilarious

Such ignorance, combined with such de minimis impulse control could be dangerous.  Have you registered with the Home Office? Evil or Very Mad

He's right though. The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk - Page 3 3852033631
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk - Page 3 Empty Re: The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Where's the popcorn? lol!

Here, have one of mine.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 11, 2016 10:17 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

Well that shows you are now lying as my post was to Quill and not Ben, showing you are inventing things

As seen Quill is quite the fraud on history and so many times I have had to correct the pseudo history he invents.
The worst being the conspiracy Roosevelt orchestrated Pearl Harbour.
Now if all you vsn do is bitch and moan, it justg proves you are also a dumb dumb, who as seen is unable to counter my previous points
OH - SHOCK - HORROR, I mistyped; speaking of which --- I'm finding it really curious and yet telling that the spell checker The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk - Page 3 2981866455 never admonishes you or anyone else for all of their blatant failures --- but you especially, since you seem really inept at the English word!
Didgy-Dooer stated: You had no point as seen, as run as fast as you can with your head stuck firmly up your arse, which is quite a picture to watch it seems.
Never mind little boy, I am sure one day you will rise to be knowledgeable to engage in a decent debate with me
But here was yet another rant of yours dear Didgey-dooer and nothing about all of those points that I recounted {just for you and your smudging/smoke & mirror} about your limited memory of English history---that #1 single thing you harp so boastfully about?  Your diatribe about America's failings was quite the comic book version so --- I'm always rather curious as to your 'learn at home' qualifications for factual data? The fight for freedom and democracy and against tyranny is officially forgotten here in uk - Page 3 2190311264

Thing is... you need to perhaps deploy that spell checker and make an effort, because you'll lose the argument by default if you type like an illiterate helmet.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Thu May 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi Paul, I've added my piece to your comment, they compliment each other.

The Normans were French, thy spoke French, had adpated frankish custums, where they may have descended from the Norse, but had intermarried with local French women. You have noi idea about what makes up a group of people do you? lol.

I’m not sure which poster it was and I’m not wasting time looking back, but someone categorically said Normans were of Scandinavian origin. Only partly right, actually they were inhabitants of Normandy, and descendants of mixed Scandinavian and Frankish race. Also according to DNA tests the Normans were also of Basque origin.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3