NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch: girl eats corn with a drill....funny or not???

5 posters

Go down

Watch: girl eats corn with a drill....funny or not???  Empty Watch: girl eats corn with a drill....funny or not???

Post by eddie Mon May 09, 2016 9:18 pm

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Watch: girl eats corn with a drill....funny or not???  Empty Re: Watch: girl eats corn with a drill....funny or not???

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 10, 2016 7:11 am

Laughing

FUNNY, as in the "watch these idiots continully raising the bar on stupidity.." brand of 'funny'...

'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Watch: girl eats corn with a drill....funny or not???  Empty Re: Watch: girl eats corn with a drill....funny or not???

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 10, 2016 7:44 am

That is horrible. I'm amazed that she didn't do more damage really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 10, 2016 8:52 am

Another candidate for the Darwins
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 10, 2016 11:17 am

It's horrible yet strangely humerous.

She is a special kind of stupid though.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 11, 2016 3:07 am

Ah the Internet. Where every idiot gets boobtube fame...
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 11, 2016 8:45 am

I can't help wondering if this is real. She doesn't seem that distressed or shocked, and I would expect her scalp to be bleeding or at least red.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I can't help wondering if this is real. She doesn't seem that distressed or shocked, and I would expect her scalp to be bleeding or at least red.

Is did think that at first but there are follow-up videos apparently....?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 11, 2016 3:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I can't help wondering if this is real. She doesn't seem that distressed or shocked, and I would expect her scalp to be bleeding or at least red.

Is did think that at first but there are follow-up videos apparently....?

Oh right. I might have a look, but it's a bit icky.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 11, 2016 4:01 pm

That's why is didn't watch any lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down