NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain is in the grip of an obesity epidemic.

+9
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
Eilzel
nicko
Victorismyhero
eddie
HoratioTarr
Syl
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Britain is in the grip of an obesity epidemic. - Page 2 Empty Britain is in the grip of an obesity epidemic.

Post by Syl Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nearly-half-million-brits-admitted-7855105

People being admitted to hospital for obesity related illnesses has risen 10 fold in 10 years.....why?

Last edited by Syl on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Britain is in the grip of an obesity epidemic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Britain is in the grip of an obesity epidemic.

Post by Syl Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 pm

I think they do get addicted....chocolate for one thing is very addictive...not that I am knocking chocolate, I love it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Britain is in the grip of an obesity epidemic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Britain is in the grip of an obesity epidemic.

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Syl wrote:I think they do get addicted....chocolate for one thing is very addictive...not that I am knocking chocolate, I love it.

It's actually not really addictive - it only takes a few days to get over the lack of chocolate. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:I think they do get addicted....chocolate for one thing is very addictive...not that I am knocking chocolate, I love it.

It's actually not really addictive - it only takes a few days to get over the lack of chocolate. Laughing

It took me about 40 years....and I still have the odd blow out. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have some in the fridge as we speak, and I've left it alone for two days now. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I have some in the fridge as we speak, and I've left it alone for two days now. Razz

I cant do that, if it's there I will eat it.
I have a great capacity for over eating on chocolate....it never makes me ill and I can occasionally happily substitute my dinner (which is the only substantial meal I eat) for a chocolate fest.
Not to be recommended, but it doesn't seem to do me any harm.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I cant do that, if it's there I will eat it.
I have a great capacity for over eating on chocolate....it never makes me ill and I can occasionally  happily substitute my dinner (which is the only substantial meal I eat) for a chocolate fest.
Not to be recommended, but it doesn't seem to do me any harm.

As long as it's not going straight to your hips, I don't think there's any harm either. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2