NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling Batches

+2
Ben Reilly
Major
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Feeling Batches Empty Re: Feeling Batches

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Stormee wrote:In a major supermarket today a bloke was squeezing batches with his bare hand to test if they were fresh, he had left holes in the top crusts of 4 when I eventually called him one or two choice names, I could see two male staff watching him and they said nowt so I told them to fetch a manager, they just stood staring at me, one said, "look mate, if a manager comes this will all escalate, we will be in trouble and the bloke will not even get told off,  company policy, believe me".

I told them to take off the batches he handled and dump them, they did, I walked away the filthy bum still stood there.

Was he an "unwhite"?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Bet you'd like to see him brown bread lol!

(That's rhyming slang for 'dead', for the Americans)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:24 pm

eddie wrote: Bet you'd like to see him brown bread lol!

Ah, rhyming slang. May I ask one question about rhyming slang ... why? Did you all just get really bored one time? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Stormee wrote:In a major supermarket today a bloke was squeezing batches with his bare hand to test if they were fresh, he had left holes in the top crusts of 4 when I eventually called him one or two choice names, I could see two male staff watching him and they said nowt so I told them to fetch a manager, they just stood staring at me, one said, "look mate, if a manager comes this will all escalate, we will be in trouble and the bloke will not even get told off,  company policy, believe me".

I told them to take off the batches he handled and dump them, they did, I walked away the filthy bum still stood there.

Was he an "unwhite"?

That made me laugh though I suspect you were serious. Laughing

I would shop somewhere else Stormee......if people are mauling food that cant be washed I would not want to eat it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Ah, rhyming slang. May I ask one question about rhyming slang ... why? Did you all just get really bored one time? Smile

I reckon so.... George killed the dragon and we cheered and went "Oh. What's next?"

And it actually takes longer to say a sentence, as each word replaced, becomes another two or three.

"He's brown bread because he fell down the apples and pairs"

"He fell down the stairs and died"

Feeling Batches 3296370939
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I reckon so.... George killed the dragon and we cheered and went "Oh. What's next?"

And it actually takes longer to say a sentence, as each word replaced, becomes another two or three.

"He's brown bread because he fell down the apples and pairs"

"He fell down the stairs and died"

Feeling Batches 3296370939

Why did the British woman laugh at me when I asked for a ride in her Morris Minor? It was a real beauty from the brief glimpse I got of it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Those cars can be a pretty hairy ride Ben
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Was he an "unwhite"?

No doubt if he was, you will defend his right to fondle batches at will, even with the hand that wipeth the arse.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:13 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Was he an "unwhite"?

No doubt if he was, you will defend his right to fondle batches at will, even with the hand that wipeth the arse.....

No I wouldn't, just wanted to see if Stormee was trying to prove white supremacy yet again ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

No I wouldn't, just wanted to see if Stormee was trying to prove white supremacy yet again ...

Are you talking about white bread, or are you going right off topic?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down