NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims

+6
nicko
Raggamuffin
Major
Ben Reilly
Eilzel
Irn Bru
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims - Page 2 Empty Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

On Monday, a survey was released that claimed 52 per cent of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

The poll, conducted by ICM for Channel 4, was said to be the ‘most detailed and comprehensive survey of British Muslim opinion’.

The fact that a half of people asked think homosexuality should be illegal is something that needs to be addressed.

However, there are many, many other important things we’ve learned from this poll.
Most British Muslims aren’t extremists

This shouldn’t really come as a surprise. In ICM’s survey, 96 per cent of Muslims they spoke to said they were not at all sympathetic to extremism.

And as for the other four per cent (a whopping 47 people in total), we’ve established before that ‘sympathy’ does not equal ‘agreement’.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/12/heres-what-you-really-need-to-know-about-british-Muslims-5811220/#ixzz45qVCZKKd

Execellent well writen article putting some persrspective to all the negativity surrounding this.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims - Page 2 Empty Re: Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:20 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
nicko wrote:There are not 9.6 million Muslims in the UK,

not yet anyway.
The reference was to 9.6 million non-Muslims.

I did find this population chart interesting; I'd have thought that there was a sharper increase in the ratio of Migrants from the prior years but the % of change wasn't that shocking.

Yeah, the way some of the little 'fraidy cats here talk, you'd think the UK was majority migrant Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims - Page 2 Empty Re: Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:
Stormee wrote:They are breeding like rabbits so who knowz how many are here.

I presume you bred like a rabbit to produce your tribe?   No?  Think that's insulting?   Think Muslims are beneath you?   You obviously do, whereas the real bottom of the pile are people like you.

You may presume all you wish, Sassy as it would not make you right.
My so called tribe consists of two whitiz, duz your????.
I believe muzzzzizzzzz are beneath me as I do you and your sort who are deffo well under me.
I hope you understand that.

I wondered how long it would be before you started your usual insultz, AGAIN.

Classic inferiority complex on display! But at least you're honest about it, Storms.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:
Stormee wrote:They are breeding like rabbits so who knowz how many are here.

I presume you bred like a rabbit to produce your tribe?   No?  Think that's insulting?   Think Muslims are beneath you?   You obviously do, whereas the real bottom of the pile are people like you.

I believe muzzzzizzzzz are beneath me as I do you and your sort who are deffo well under me.

Your kidz may be whitz....but are they yourzzzzz? affraid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Where did that figure come from? Perhaps I missed something.

My read of the poll said that 52 percent of UK Muslims and 16 percent of UK non-Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. I applied those percentages to the UK population to reach those figures.

Ah, I see. Thank you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:

No, you started Stormee, with your foul racist mouth, and others might excuse you and let you go unchallenged, but I never will.   You make disgusting remarks like that and I will pull you up every time.   I was brought up with Muslims, the children I played with as a child were Muslims, Chinese and Indian,  my best friend now is a Muslim, and they are worth more than you ever will.   People like you disgust and repulse me and you are the reason for so much unhappiness, bigotry and hatred in the world.  So don't expect me ever to give you a soft ride while you drip filth like that from your ignorant mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:17 pm

*Moderators note*

Stomee is allowed his "opinion" no matter how twisted, as long as he is reasonably careful about how he words it...

IF you have a problem with something he posts ANSWER/CHALLENGE THAT...NOT make it personal....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:23 pm

and Enough from You too stormee......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:34 pm

I suggest you read about 3 posts up stormee......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:26 am

Stormee wrote:
eddie wrote:
Stormee wrote:

Your kidz may be whitz....but are they yourzzzzz? affraid

O yes eddie.

That comment was very norty from you.

Funny though
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:21 pm

Eddie, I never said "they breed like rabbits"

Although they do, should see our local maternity dept they out number English by a long way.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:26 pm

PS, have a walk around around our local areas where there are mainly people from Packistan, every young woman you see is pregnant.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm

nicko wrote:PS, have a walk around around our local areas where there are mainly people from Packistan, every young woman you see is pregnant.

Aaaaaand the point therein would be '???' that:
a.) they aren't allowed to propagate their own tribal customs
b.) how dare they have SEX
c.) perish the thought that these humans would want to continue their own family linage

I might have missed your point Nicko...and feel free to enlighten me Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:40 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
nicko wrote:PS, have a walk around around our local areas where there are mainly people from Packistan, every young woman you see is pregnant.

c.) perish the thought that these humans would want to continue their own family linage

What he is saying is a perception he feels. which by and large being that Pakistani ethnic population in this country is relatively young. Where the birth rate is higher than many of ethnic and religious groups. Add in some exaggeration to claim its every single one.
He just made a view it seems like many area pregnant, he never made any of the unfounded views that you are not making onto him.
Its not a crime to make a generalization
So your Points
a) Irrelevant
b) Irrelevant
C) Irrelevant

As they were formed from you also basing a perception and wrongly also as to what Nicko said

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol!

Do you know any Muslims who have deliberately chosen not to have children?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:48 pm

didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

What he is saying is a perception he feels. which by and large being that Pakistani ethnic population in this country is relatively young. Where the birth rate is higher than many of ethnic and religious groups. Add in some exaggeration to claim its every single one.
He just made a view it seems like many area pregnant, he never made any of the unfounded views that you are not making onto him.
So your Points
a) Irrelevant
b) Irrelevant
C) Irrelevant

As they were formed from you also basing a perception and wrongly also as to what Nicko said
I respect Nicko and as far as I know he's quite able to post his 'OWN THOUGHTS' and isn't stymied by a fear of meeting your LOW BAR STANDARDS for communication --- so in order to just make a feeble attempt to MIND YOUR OWN F'N BUSINESS...just reply to the topic or when someone jerks your CHAIN!!! 

Fuck off you FUCK WIT...your input wasn't needed...I'm well versed in your mindless mental dribble and could give a Rats Ass exactly what your thoughts are! Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims - Page 2 4233679493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:57 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
didge wrote:
So your Points
a) Irrelevant
b) Irrelevant
C) Irrelevant

I respect Nicko and as far as I know he's quite able to post his 'OWN THOUGHTS' and isn't stymied by a fear of meeting your LOW BAR STANDARDS for communication --- so in order to just make a feeble attempt to MIND YOUR OWN F'N BUSINESS...just reply to the topic or when someone jerks your CHAIN!!! 

Fuck off you FUCK WIT...your input wasn't needed...I'm well versed in your mindless mental dribble and could give a Rats Ass exactly what your thoughts are! Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims - Page 2 4233679493

If as seen you do exactly the same thing and offer up a perception which in your case was completely your own views and not that of Nicko's. I have every right to defend him, from your unfounded list of views. Its just a simple view and perception, which for Pakistani's birth rates is high as seen below.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/bulletins/pregnancyandethnicfactorsinfluencingbirthsandinfantmortality/2015-10-14

So you need to cut out the potty mouth and learn to accept, if you dish out to others, then learn to be able to take back on board views that easily challenge and render yours as poor.
On that I wish you the best of luck

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Forever2, if you live out of the towns or cities you probly don't notice these things. I live on the edge of the country and when I drive into town I pass through areas that have a high proportion of Packistanies and Indians, I can't help but notice that many women are pregnant. I am not judging them, I am just pointing out what I see.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:39 pm

nicko wrote:Forever2,     if you live out of the towns or cities you probly  don't notice these things.   I live on the edge of the country and when I drive into town I pass through areas that have a high proportion of Packistanies and Indians,  I can't help but notice that many women are pregnant. I am not judging them, I am just pointing out what I see.

And that's why I asked, for further explanation because I wasn't understanding your post.
A.) don't know where you live - it's not notated under your profile
B.) so many of you folks are from so many varied regions and as my profile notates --- I'm from the USA
And I assumed that you are quite capable of adult communication without the 'SOCK PUPPET' interfering Rolling Eyes 

So thank...I wasn't reading anything into what you stated...I just wasn't sure what YOU meant by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:19 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
nicko wrote:Forever2,     if you live out of the towns or cities you probly  don't notice these things.   I live on the edge of the country and when I drive into town I pass through areas that have a high proportion of Packistanies and Indians,  I can't help but notice that many women are pregnant. I am not judging them, I am just pointing out what I see.

And that's why I asked, for further explanation because I wasn't understanding your post.
A.) don't know where you live - it's not notated under your profile
B.) so many of you folks are from so many varied regions and as my profile notates --- I'm from the USA
And I assumed that you are quite capable of adult communication without the 'SOCK PUPPET' interfering Rolling Eyes 

So thank...I wasn't reading anything into what you stated...I just wasn't sure what YOU meant by it.

Oh the above this time is far removed from your first insinuations. Even funnier is you still have the audacity to keep spouting insults, where these insinuations and statements, because they certainly are not questions, were clearly knocking Nicko. So talk about now further inventing things to cover your error lol

4EVER2 wrote:

k

Show some humility for once and stop jumping on posters, because it will come back to bite you in the butt as it did today.

Try to learn from that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Stormee wrote:The muzzi intention is to breed breed breed to take over our island.

There are none so blind as those who
WILL NOT SEE.
You know to whom I refer.

Are you jealous becuase you're sterile.

It is a human right to have children. But you don't really see "muzzies" as human. People like you can not stand someone else's happiness becuase your life sucks. That's my fault or problem.

It's not your island. If people voted to throw people like you or the "muzzies" off this island, we would win. You can't stand that. HA HA!

You do realise your continued  over emphasis, to prove you are an Alpha male and in misleading yourself that you are in control is borderline obsession?
Someone with that obsession with not only sexist digs at male posters but any view to render them to you inferior as a male compared to you. Shows you are continually trying to hide the real you from everyone that you are. When all it actually shows, is the real you inside yourself is led by doubt and fear and fears most of all having no control. That is the only reason for your continued obsession and immaturity around a sexual nature that continually looks to try to lessen their male status.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:08 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
didge wrote:

You do realise your continued  over emphasis, to prove you are an Alpha male and in misleading yourself that you are in control is borderline obsession?
Someone with that obsession with not only sexist digs at male posters but any view to render them to you inferior as a male compared to you. Shows you are continually trying to hide the real you from everyone that you are. When all it actually shows, is the real you inside yourself is led by doubt and fear and fears most of all having no control. That is the only reason for your continued obsession and immaturity around a sexual nature that continually looks to try to lessen their male status.

For a start, I was talking to the forum racist. Funny how you feel the need to defend him.

And please don't take your beta male insecurities out on me. You were comparing dick sizes on another thread, you hypocrite. I know many guys like you who are weak and insecure and they're all jealous of me. No wonder you felt the need to defend Stormee.

But you are also racist and homophobic as he is. 
Again you prove your obsession with being an Alpha Male and even further prove this by again accusing.
From the beginning you have not even reasoned what is strong as opposed to weak in men.
So there is nothing funnier about this, being as you both are prejudice on the same two things

I guess you will just go off your religion as per usual, which indoctrinates people to then become sheep and not think for themselves.
Which would of course explain your sexual immaturity and more so, your inner self, lack of control

At to measuring dicks, it is actually a phrase, of which you just actually classified yourself of actually doing, by again rendering men. Based off no reason, but claiming being weaker to you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dick+Measuring

That is a sign of a massive insecurity issue.
As you render yourself in fear, by also claiming what makes men strong.
If you think its down to outdated stereotypes on physique and old hate male traits you hold.
I ma not surprised you are in perpetual confusion, you would be even in fear of poster like Stormee
I mean is really concerning if you think people who do not even know you in real life are to you, jealous of you

Like I say, you continue to prove my point.
Your inner real self, is living in a perpetual state of fear and confusing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Do you know any Muslims who have deliberately chosen not to have children?

Yes.

LOL
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2