NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"British" Muslims WILL TARGET UK

5 posters

Go down

"British" Muslims WILL TARGET UK Empty "British" Muslims WILL TARGET UK

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 am

19th June 2014

Why oh why didn't you listen?

A senior Kurdish intelligence officer has warned hundreds of British nationals have joined ISIS extremists in Iraq and could be used to attack the UK.

Lahoor Talabani, director of counter terrorism for the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), said up to 450 Britons were amongst the ISIS ranks and added that the West should not see the conflict as solely against the Iraqi government.

He told Sky News: "If only 10% of these people survive, if I know Abu Bakr el Baghdadi (ISIS leader) he will use these people to attack the UK.

"According to the intelligence we have, just Britain alone has around 400 to 450 known people fighting amongst the ranks of ISIS."

Mr Talabani insists KRG intelligence told the US and the Iraqi government in January that ISIS was planning to seize Mosul and push towards Baghdad, but they were ignored.

http://news.sky.com/story/1285129/british-isis-militants-will-target-uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

"British" Muslims WILL TARGET UK Empty Re: "British" Muslims WILL TARGET UK

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cool   ONCE again L'ilAndy's grammatically-incorrect headline has very little to do with the content of his post...

What a surprise !   Or not..

Sleep 

What a plonker
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cool   ONCE again L'ilAndy's grammatically-incorrect headline has very little to do with the content of his post...

Sleep 
if I know Abu Bakr el Baghdadi (ISIS leader) he will use these people to attack the UK.

he will use these people to attack the UK

he will use these people to attack the UK
Fuck off, or discuss the fact that so many 'British' Muslims loyalties lie with foreign jihadist/terrorist groups.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:33 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

Sleep 

What a plonker
Not a word to say about why so many of your brothers and sisters from this country are out fighting for terrorist organisations? Thought not.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:57 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

What a plonker
Not a word to say about why so many of your brothers and sisters from this country are out fighting for terrorist organisations? Thought not.

YOU DONT KNOW ME

SO WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF FROM THE HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Wow. Calm down dear.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:55 pm

The Puzzler wrote:Wow. Calm down dear.

Well what you said was very low, or do you not even see that?

She condemns all the time extremists and terrorists, this might have given you a clue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:01 pm

SM's alright Puzz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:SM's alright Puzz.

I hope you get targeted by Muslims JD

In fact I hope you get to know Islam up close and personal and experience the love and peaceful culture of Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:48 pm

An American film-maker who has been on the frontline with British fighters in Syria has rejected claims they pose a threat to the UK as "scaremongering".
Bilal Abdul Kareem, who has worked extensively alongside Western jihadi fighters, also said that unlike in Syria, he knows of very few Britons fighting in Iraq.
Speaking to Sky News from Doha, he said: "I have been in contact with the British fighters as recently as this morning, and there may be one, maybe two that have gone out to Iraq - but why would they go to Iraq?
"The fight in Syria has not concluded, it's still as hot as it ever was."
He rejected claims made by senior Kurdish intelligence officer Lahoor Talabani that there are 400 Britons fighting in Iraq.
Mr Kareem told Sky News: "It appears that some people are looking for weaponry, they are looking for additional help and support from the West, so therefore they talk about 400 fighters that are currently there - even British intelligence never had an estimate of 400 fighters that have come and gone in total.
"So where did this magical, mystical number of 400, come from? I have my doubts."

http://news.sky.com/story/1285774/claim-of-400-isis-brits-in-iraq-rejected

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Who said it Didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:27 am

They are out there.  First in Syria.  Got paid lots and lots to go and join   Twisted Evil   Now they are in Iraq.  It is not just UK ( supposed British guys ), but Spanish, US and French.  The disillusioned, the brainwashed puppets.

The religious preachers who cannot not will not return home to their birth country due to possible court trials, persecution, torture and the rest.  yet they are willing and able and allowed to fire the blood of vulnerable young people to go where they themselves will not.......

England has always had the leaders who go where they men go. Eisenhower was on the beach on D day..........  Churchill pleaded with George to be allowed to go.............  George wanted to go too...................

Neither went as both were invaluable to the country....................  They were both stopped.  Eisenhower was only a general then BTW not President....  lol

The Imams are they going out to fight................  Probably not...............  But go boy go ' cause you will die a martyr and be loved forever.............
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:02 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

YOU DONT KNOW ME

GIGATT seems to be fond of making low jibes. They're beneath you, SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 am

lovedust wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

YOU DONT KNOW ME

Is Gigatt the Puzzler ?............  naive Gerbs seeking immediate help.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:27 am

gerber wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Is Gigatt the Puzzler ?............  naive Gerbs seeking immediate help.

Yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:49 am

Life is always cheap when your religion promises you eternal paradise ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:57 am

gerber wrote:They are out there.  First in Syria.  Got paid lots and lots to go and join   Twisted Evil   Now they are in Iraq.  It is not just UK ( supposed British guys ), but Spanish, US and French.  The disillusioned, the brainwashed puppets.

The religious preachers who cannot not will not return home to their birth country due to possible court trials, persecution, torture and the rest.  yet they are willing and able and allowed to fire the blood of vulnerable young people to go where they themselves will not.......

England has always had the leaders who go where they men go. Eisenhower was on the beach on D day..........  Churchill pleaded with George to be allowed to go.............  George wanted to go too...................

Neither went as both were invaluable to the country....................  They were both stopped.  Eisenhower was only a general then BTW not President....  lol

The Imams are they going out to fight................  Probably not...............  But go boy go ' cause you will die a martyr and be loved forever.............

Bloody good post Gerbs
On topic too

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:56 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

Fuck off, or discuss the fact that so many 'British' Muslims loyalties lie with foreign jihadist/terrorist groups.

lol! 

DON"T tell me to "fuck off", you senile old nancy...

YOU aren't even a part of  this forum any more you senile old pile of decrepidness..

YOU feel you can take one stupidly ignorant newspaper commentator's opinion as fact, then go for it, Bozo !

BUT, I suggest you take your own advice first, you braindead illiterate waste of space oxygen-thieving she-man..

::lightsab::
You really have got me confused with someone else....and you have the nerve to call me senile and braindead. Still, this just shows how incapable some of you lefties are of proper debate. Just throw a bunch of hysterical insults about and hope for the best - I'm picturing a bitchy queen along the lines of Marco from BB5.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:57 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:
Wow. Calm down dear.

Rolling Eyes 

I'VE told you nicely to piss off twice already, heavenlydumbfuck...

MAKE me cranky, and you will bring down more vitriol upon your worthless and empty head than you have ever imagined or experienced before..

P.S. Shove your "natural cancer cures" scam "home business" up where the sun don't shine before somebody else does it for you !

::slap:: 
LOL. You must really enjoy being wrong, ask over on dogs and DTV....I'm not this 'heavenlydumbfuck', I've been using this name for 3 years on forums.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down