NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March planned on Downing Street tomorrow

4 posters

Go down

March planned on Downing Street tomorrow Empty March planned on Downing Street tomorrow

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:16 pm

An impromtu march on Downing Street has been planned for tomorrow to demand Cameron's resignation.

Why We Need the #ResignCameron Protest Tomorrow

When David Cameron finally admitted that he had owned a stake in his father's dodgy offshore fund – after avoiding the question for several days – it only emphasised that he can't be trusted when it comes to setting tax law. Other senior Conservatives are no better. Boris Johnson has previously defended tax avoidance, claiming everyone has the right to "minimise" their bill. George Osborne has been dodging questions about his own family's tax affairs.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/heres-why-i-called-a-protest-to-make-david-cameron-resign-over-tax-loopholes?utm_source=vicetwitteruk

We shall see what happens.

Back to top Go down

March planned on Downing Street tomorrow Empty Re: March planned on Downing Street tomorrow

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:45 pm

I'm beginning to think I'm the only person in this country who fills in their tax return in an honest manner. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

March planned on Downing Street tomorrow Empty Re: March planned on Downing Street tomorrow

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:49 pm

sassy wrote:An impromtu march on Downing Street has been planned for tomorrow to demand Cameron's resignation.

Why We Need the #ResignCameron Protest Tomorrow

When David Cameron finally admitted that he had owned a stake in his father's dodgy offshore fund – after avoiding the question for several days – it only emphasised that he can't be trusted when it comes to setting tax law. Other senior Conservatives are no better. Boris Johnson has previously defended tax avoidance, claiming everyone has the right to "minimise" their bill. George Osborne has been dodging questions about his own family's tax affairs.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/heres-why-i-called-a-protest-to-make-david-cameron-resign-over-tax-loopholes?utm_source=vicetwitteruk

We shall see what happens.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.....

....NEXT!

I can't stand Cameron, he reminds me of a soft plum pudding.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm beginning to think I'm the only person in this country who fills in their tax return in an honest manner. Laughing

It's your average working person thats get hammered left right and fucking centre. These knobs who've never known what it's like to be poor, or have to live hand to mouth, are just not in touch with reality. Their reality is what they perceive or think another person's life is like.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm beginning to think I'm the only person in this country who fills in their tax return in an honest manner. Laughing

It's your average working person thats get hammered left right and fucking centre.   These knobs who've never known what it's  like to be poor, or have to live hand to mouth, are just not in touch with reality.   Their reality is what they perceive or think another person's life is like.

Someone should tell them that the best way to practise tax avoidance is to not earn much in the first place. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:54 pm

He should resign off his own back. If you get caught doing something wrong in his position, own it and do the right thing.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:31 pm

David Cameron was forced to admit last night that he made money because his dad exploited tax havens. [1]

It's shameful, but it does give us an opportunity: to bounce David Cameron into action to close down tax havens. He's promised a crackdown for years, without proper action. [2] Now, after last night's confession, the mood has turned against him. [3] So let's deliver one clear message - if David Cameron wants to prove he's not on the side of tax dodgers, he has to use his power to shut tax havens.

That starts with a huge petition. 125,000 of us have already signed it. So please add your name now:

SIGN THE PETITION
David Cameron’s tax dodging is the latest chapter in this week’s global scandal. The world’s rich and famous have been exposed squirreling away their wealth to dodge tax. Those caught include friends of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Iceland’s prime minister (who was forced to resign) and Conservative party donors. [4]

But whilst it's a global scandal, the UK is at the centre. The clue is in the name of the biggest tax haven: the British Virgin Islands. Some of the world's biggest tax havens belong to Britain, and that means David Cameron has the power to close them. As a tax expert points out in the Guardian, “at a stroke our government could shut down the British Virgin Islands corporate system”. [5]

The petition is already featuring in news reports. [6] The more of us that sign it, the more it will add to the pressure. Please sign the petition now:

SIGN THE PETITION

For too long, tax dodging has been seen as something too hard, too complicated, too global to solve. But that’s not true: it’s spin from the rich and powerful people who use tax havens. They’ve been exposed now - and with the stroke of a pen David Cameron can shut these tax havens down.

We know that by working together we can rein in tax dodging. Just last year, our government denied the Mayfair loophole existed. But 38 Degrees members exposed it, and our huge people-powered voice kept up the pressure until the government was forced to tackle it. [7] It always seems impossible until it’s done. Forcing David Cameron to shut down tax havens looks more likely than it ever has before.

SIGN THE PETITION
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Problem, who replaces him? and for fuck sake don't say Corbyn.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Me?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:01 pm

I'd vote for you,xxxxxxxx
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:07 pm

nicko wrote:I'd vote for you,xxxxxxxx

Ah thanks Nicko. That'd probably be my only vote....don't think we'd get very far No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Well Nicko, with Corbyn you would know that you had someone who never fiddled his taxes, never claimed for a second home, never fiddled his expenses, was as straight as a dye and had spent all his life fighting for the underprivileged, not burning £50 in front of beggers and telling lie after lie.

Oh, and he's just come out on top of a poll to see who people would trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:25 pm

sassy wrote:Well Nicko, with Corbyn you would know that you had someone who never fiddled his taxes, never claimed for a second home, never fiddled his expenses, was as straight as a dye and had spent all his life fighting for the underprivileged, not burning £50 in front of beggers and telling lie after lie.

Oh, and he's just come out on top of a poll to see who people would trust.

So.....I won't get yor vote then? I can top that list but hell, I do like burning those fifties.....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Sorry Eddie, not enough experience - in politics lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down