NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greece has started shipping back the dodge pots at last!!!

+5
Raggamuffin
eddie
HoratioTarr
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greece has started shipping back the dodge pots at last!!! - Page 2 Empty Greece has started shipping back the dodge pots at last!!!

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

:...On board the boats were 124 migrants from Morocco, Pakistan, India, Iraq and Palestine who had not filed for asylum..."

http://www.dpa-international.com/news/top_stories/second-group-of-migrants-returned-to-turkey-from-greece-a-48870722.html

BBC said they were mostly Pakistanis. .

Great news!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Greece has started shipping back the dodge pots at last!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greece has started shipping back the dodge pots at last!!!

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:21 pm

I'm not sure it's technically agaisnt the rules but it's unethical I'd say.
I'd not refer to anything that happened offline unless I was defending myself from saying something.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Greece has started shipping back the dodge pots at last!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greece has started shipping back the dodge pots at last!!!

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:23 pm

dont "play clever" with me sassy

the letter of the rules is one thing....the spirit of the rules is another

otherwise we end up with a rule book the size of war and peace if we have to legislate for every bit of stupidity

I would have thought common sense and common decency would have led you to understand that...but hey ho...

you want you may have...I'll write something suitable up into the rules JUST for you....so theres no chance of a "misunderstanding" naturally
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Well, I was defending myself from her following me around with her bitchy comments Eddie.  Perhaps now she will stop doing it.  I won't know as I have put her on ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:dont "play clever" with me sassy

otherwise we end up with a rule book the size of war and peace if we have to legislate for every bit of stupidity

I would have thought common sense and common decency would have led you to understand that...but hey ho...

you want you may have...I'll write something suitable up into the rules JUST for you....so theres no chance of a "misunderstanding" naturally

Well yes there's always that I suppose
Would help

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:dont "play clever" with me sassy

Then perhaps you need to write one in for people who obsessively follow other people around with innuendo, sly comments and downright bitchiness.

So much I will stand for - and then I won't, life's too short to put up with stupidity and bile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:27 pm

sassy wrote:Well, I was defending myself from her following me around with her bitchy comments Eddie.  Perhaps now she will stop doing it.  I won't know as I have put her on ignore.
I have not commented but I have to say I'm heartily sick of Sassy playing the victim
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Well, there you go...anything to oblige our posters....

the rules have been amended to reflect the current situation Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Oh goody goody

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:30 pm

NOW...lets put away the pitch forks....and devils claws

and get back to the subject.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:NOW...lets put away the pitch forks....and devils claws

and get back to the subject.....

Just read it - perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Anyway...

Those removed so far have been mainly Pakistanis with no right to be trying to illegally enter Greece or to be in Turkey. ..
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:03 am

You couldn't make it up!!

Or maybe you could. ..

Just seen a news piece showing one of the boats returning illegal immigrants to Turkey...

Apparently it's run by a company called "JALEM EXPRESS"...!!!

AND THE BOAT IS CALLED THE "NAZLI JALE"...!!!

lol!

Greece has started shipping back the dodge pots at last!!! - Page 2 519074174-boats-named-nazli-jale-and-lesvos-are-seen-gettyimages

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:10 am

"The first vessel, the Nazli Jale, reached the port of Dikili accompanied by the Turkish coast guard."

http://www.expressnews.com/news/world/article/The-Latest-1st-ship-deporting-migrants-reaches-7226054.php

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:26 am

Although looking at the pic closely...it actually says "NAJLI JALE"...

And it looks like it has been photoshopped a little....

Bullshit propaganda anyone...!?

And at a level the real nazli's would be proud of...!!!???

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:47 pm

150 out 500 in, barmy.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Anyone or anything to say about the boat name?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2