NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks

+2
Major
Syl
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks Empty Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:09 pm

A UK mom stood up against gender stereotypes after her 3-year-old son was mocked for wearing socks with hearts.
Last week, Shona Campbell was picking up her son Harry from nursery school when she noticed a fellow mother and her child laughing at his “girl” socks. Campbell later shared her frustration with the incident in a viral Facebook post.

To the mother at nursery picking up your child. You may have thought I didn't hear you but let me assure you I did!! When your child pointed out my SON had love hearts on his socks, and mocked them for being GIRLS socks you absolutely tore apart my faith in this world, because you agreed and laughed along with your child. My son is 3 years old, he loves love hearts, he loves the colour pink, he loves to play with dolls and prams. But what he loves more than anything, is having the independence to make his own choices. He chose these socks in the shop, and he chose to wear them today. Why should we teach our children that certain things are for girls/boys?? If my son wants to wear a dress, he can!! If he wants to wear a big fluffy hat, he can!! And if he wants to wear socks with love hearts, HE CAN!! I am bringing up my son to be whoever he wants to be and I do not appreciate people like you poking fun at him, telling him he's wrong for what he wears or dictating what he should or shouldn't do/wear.  This is the perfect age to allow our children to make their own decisions and let them figure out who THEY want to be, not who society says they should be! This is MY SON. And I love him. Love heart socks and all!! Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks MQaZAEsqD6w Feel free to share. I'd really like to make sure she, and anyone else that thinks it's ok to specify gender in clothes/toys etc, see's this and hopes narrow mindedness is replaced with open mindedness. Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks I02Izksf2MoBadass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks MQaZAEsqD6wBadass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks MQaZAEsqD6wBadass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks MQaZAEsqD6w

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks 10649480_10208839611845478_3616269906177724679_n

In the post, the mom questions the gender norms that seem so pervasive in kids’ clothing. “Why should we teach our children that certain things are for girls/boys??” she asks. “If my son wants to wear a dress, he can!! If he wants to wear a big fluffy hat, he can!! And if he wants to wear socks with love hearts, HE CAN!!”

Ultimately, Campbell proclaims that she wants her son to be “whoever he wants to be” and condemns those who mock him or say he’s “wrong” for his wardrobe choices. 

“This is the perfect age to allow our children to make their own decisions and let them figure out who THEY want to be, not who society says they should be!” she writes. “This is MY SON. And I love him. Love heart socks and all!!””
Campbell’s Facebook post has been shared almost 95,000 times.

In the comments section, she notes that she decided to share her frustrations on Facebook because she didn’t want to get into a confrontation in front of the children at the time. But, as she explains in the final line of the viral post, she hopes the mother in question and “anyone else that thinks it’s OK to specify gender in clothes/toys etc” sees her words and develops a more open mind.
Campbell also states in a follow-up comment that she has the same gender norm-free policy for all of her children. Of her daughter, she writes, “Sophie is living being a Tom boy some days, and others she’s all princesses, but the same goes for Harry, he loves to play zombies, and he loves to wear Sophie’s dresses.”
Cheers to letting kids wear the clothes and play the games they love, regardless of what others may think. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/badass-mom-responds-to-strangers-who-mocked-her-sons-girl-socks_us_56fa8508e4b0143a9b49368f?ir=Good+News§ion=us_good-news&utm_hp_ref=good-news

Well said that Mother..

Back to top Go down

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks Empty Re: Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:07 pm

The little boy is gorgeous....and I'm surprised anyone noticed his socks tbh, they are just socks with a pattern on including hearts.

However, if the mother thinks that her son will not be ridiculed if he chooses to wear a dress or a big fluffy hat she is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Instead of grabbing her 5 minutes of internet fame, if she was so disgusted why not simply have a quiet word with the mother who allegedly laughed at her sons socks (if this happened) instead of making such a huge song and dance about such a triviality.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks Empty Re: Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Syl wrote:The little boy is gorgeous....and I'm surprised anyone noticed his socks tbh, they are just socks with a pattern on including hearts.

However, if the mother thinks that her son will not be ridiculed if he chooses to wear a dress or a big fluffy hat she is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Instead of grabbing her 5 minutes of internet fame, if she was so disgusted why not simply have a quiet word with the mother who allegedly laughed at her sons socks (if this happened) instead of making such a huge song and dance about such a triviality.

Another one that wants to succumb to bullies.
Errr no what she did was what every decent parent does by standing up for her son.
You don take the attitude he will get teased but look to bring about changes in perception and you do that in the best possible way by making that problem as vocal as possible. It staggers me how people seem to think attitudes will remain the same, when they constantly have changed through the ages and for the better, because of people like here, making a stand.
This is not about fame and I cannot even believe after reading her words you would think this is why she done it.
You take the negative disposition that she is lying based again off a negative stance to not want change and progression.
You then claim a boy teased and mocked is trivial for simply loving clothes he wants to wear

wow

Clearly many more people need to come out of clouds and read some real history to see how many things and attitudes have changed.
As they certainly did not change by people standing negatively on the sidelines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:The little boy is gorgeous....and I'm surprised anyone noticed his socks tbh, they are just socks with a pattern on including hearts.

Errr no what she did was what every decent parent does by standing up for her son.
You don take the attitude he will get teased but look to bring about changes in perception and you do that in the best possible way by making that problem as vocal as possible. It staggers me how people seem to think attitudes will remain the same, when they constantly have changed through the ages and for the better, because of people like here, making a stand.
This is not about fame and I cannot even believe after reading her words you would think this is why she done it

wow

She is an attention seeker, and whats more she is using her 3 year old son to get it.

Not sure how you equate my answer as "succumbing to bullies"
Speaking directly to the woman would have been a better option. One mother addressing another mother face to face.
No need for hysterics as in "you absolutely tore my faith apart in this world"......give me strength.Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:49 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

This is not about fame and I cannot even believe after reading her words you would think this is why she done it

wow

She is an attention seeker, and whats more she is using her 3 year old son to get it.

Not sure how you equate my answer as "succumbing to bullies"
Speaking directly to the woman would have been a better option. One mother addressing another mother face to face.
No need for hysterics as in "you absolutely tore my faith apart in this world"......give me strength.Razz  

Wrong

You see the problem is again with yourself
You have a negative distrust of people and think they should not clearly stand up for their children on real issues that happen in the world today. So instead you then slag her off to feel somewhat superior yourself.
Sorry that is your failing.
People like yourself Syl have learned zero from history and a child teased over the way he dresses is not something to trivialize over. As it is at these very ages that shape and form how a child grows
So again on something that effects more than one person and where you want to bring about change. The last thing you do is allow that mother who did laugh, to not learn over having just a chat. You instead allow her to see the reaction. Of vast amounts of people even without mentioning her name. Help make the mother who laughed see her actions are not shared or viewed in the same way at all.
You have no concept of how to solve problems and bring about change

Yes give me strength, as please go back to school and read about William Wilberforce and the years it took him to bring about change in Parliament to end Slavery, as clearly you never learned a damn thing about history in school

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:12 pm

There you go again talking down to people.  Rolling Eyes

Not sure I see the connection between a pair of socks and slavery .Razz

Creating a great big drama when a few choice words would have sufficed is hardly the better option.

You support a young child  not by having a public meltdown when some stupid woman laughs about a pair of socks (if this actually happened)
You support them by showing them that some people are just plain silly and that their opinion doesn't matter.

And they would learn a better lesson by seeing their parent address a problem calmly face to face... not by rushing home and spilling their life stories on facebook.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Syl wrote:There you go again talking down to people.  Rolling Eyes

Not sure I see the connection between a pair of socks and slavery .Razz

Creating a great big drama when a few choice words would have sufficed would have been the better option.

You support a young child  not by having a public meltdown when some stupid woman laughs about a pair of socks (if this actually happened)
You support them by showing them that some people are just plain silly and that their opinion doesn't matter.

And they would learn a better lesson by seeing their parent address a problem calmly face to face... not by rushing home and spilling their life stories on facebook.

1) It was you that put this mother down based on your negative distrust.
Again that is your failing.

2) The connection is progression and how people changed progression and its no surprise that eludes you also, common sense

3) Its not a drama, this is real life where there should not be an issue over how and what children dress as, because again , from the earliest ages, shapes their very lives.

4) Shows you failed to understand a single point being made here in regards to gender neutral clothing becoming the future for people not to be ridiculed over. It seems this massive main point some how eludes you and why? Because again you have a very negative view of people.
So you look instead to attack the mother for her rightly bring a real ongoing issue to the social media. Which is then so telling, it is taken up by media sites. That seems to have eluded you also. What the problem is here and how such powerful messages can be made for the right reasons using social media, especially when they are taken up by media sources.

5) A better lesson? One where the mother fails her son? The option you chose. She may not know this other mother at all, so why speak to her when you can get that message far better across in other mothers should teach their children on how to treat other kids nicely no matter what clothes they wear. On every aspect you have failed to understand a single point and when I then judge you easily based off your views, you get very defensive. Yet had no problem judging this mother.

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Wrong....on all counts. Laughing

Kids get teased....parents smooth it over....save the indignation for real issues.
Tenuously linking what happened here to serious issues that people have gone through and will go through is frankly daft imo.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:29 pm

Syl wrote:Wrong....on all counts. Laughing

Kids get teased....parents smooth it over....save the indignation for real issues.
Tenuously linking what happened here to serious issues that people have gone through and will go through is frankly daft imo.

So you want teasing to remain and parents to do nothing about if their kids tease

Nice to know

That is called pushing a problem to one side and never solving it

That is called a failing.

If you help change the perception of parents, you then go a long way to prevent teasing to children, as neutral dressing becomes more and more acceptable

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Wrong....on all counts. Laughing

So you want teasing to remain and parents to do nothing about if their kids tease

Nice to know

If you help change the perception of parents, you then go a long way to prevent teasing to children, as neutral dressing becomes more and more acceptable

In this case IF the mother of the other child joined in with the teasing the matter should have been addressed there and then. Speaking directly to someone has more of an impact than them reading something on social media, and who's to say the woman who laughed would see it anyway?

Some kids tease others, you cant dictate how every child acts, teach your own child to ignore teasing....obviously if it escalates then you step in.

There is a fine line between mollycoddling children and knowing when to step back and allowing kids to handle problems themselves, it's a learning curve all children have to go through. Making a drama about a small incident that could have been dealt with in 2 minutes is not the way to teach kids imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nice to know

In this case IF the mother of the other child joined in with the teasing the matter should have been addressed there and then. Speaking directly to someone has more of an impact than them reading something on social media, and who's to say the woman who laughed would see it anyway?

Some kids tease others, you cant dictate how every child acts, teach your own child to ignore teasing....obviously if it escalates then you step in.

There is a fine line between mollycoddling children and knowing when to step back and allowing kids to handle problems themselves, it's a learning curve all children have to go through. Making a drama about a small incident that could have been dealt with in 2 minutes is not the way to teach kids.

You are still making the same errors, as how does that then stop other children by only speaking to this "one" mother? 
If this mother does not care, she will tell her to get lost
However if it is known publicly, this can have a changing effect on people. Knowing others are then looking down on her laughing at the boy.
You see at every level you have no conception of problem solving. You offer up no reasoned ways to tackle a problem that does not just effect this child but many others. Your solution could very well fail at the first hurdle, as the mother could just ignore her. Where as this way would have every other parent of children at the nursery knowing, and that can also have a dramatic effect, because it is now public. Having then more parents in support of her and her son.

Nobody is denying children tease other children, but they generally learn this from their parents, the point again you miss.
If you can change the perception of the parents or those young today, as we have seen happen with many social issues. Then you go a long way to changing perceptions and for the better. 

There is no fine line by you offering up nonsense to solve a social issue today and the reality of knowing that public support and changing perceptions is the key to help bring around acceptance

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Why drag everyone else into it when it seems only ONE child laughed at his socks and only ONE mother encouraged this?

I have a very good understanding of the problem....the mother has a bee up her arse....she failed to sort the problem out at the root cause and justified herself by posting a completely over the top rant on facebook.

If she carries on in this self indulgent way she will probably convince her son that he WANTS to dress in girls clothing.....then she really will be able to vent on facebook wont she.

Much ado about nothing.
No more to be said from me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Syl wrote:Why drag everyone else into it when it seems only ONE child laughed at his socks and only ONE mother encouraged this?

I have a very good understanding of the problem....the mother has a bee up her arse....she failed to sort the problem out at the root cause  and justified herself by posting a completely over the top rant on facebook.

If she carries on in this self indulgent way she will probably convince her son that he WANTS to dress in girls clothing.....then she really will be able to vent on facebook wont she.

Much ado about nothing.
No more to be said from me.

OMG, because its not just one child that has to face this, but many.
Can you not grasp that?
Can you not grasp then the mother by doing this will gain support for her child there at nursery and her child then having acceptance?

Here we go again the exbitchfest judgmental negative show, coming out again with a load of crap to slate people who champion social issues.

We then have the most idiotic point or all, showing you failed to understand a single point on neutral dressing and what she was trying to say. 

Syl wrote:

That one simple statement showed again how you are failed to read and understand a single word the mother said.
She wants to allow him to dress in what he feels comfortable with and if that ends up being girls dresses so be it and that he may even be or later understand by himself he is Transgender, or did that not cross your mind?

Holy crap on a cracker

The only self indulgency, is coming from yourself

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Stormee wrote:The mother should be whipped with a wet woodbine for not making the right dress decisions for her son.
Kids do not know as much as adults, they require proper guidance.
Mothers should be a guiding influence.

At three years old it's common sense to guide your kids in what they should wear. Kids like to fit in....if they go to nursery school in their sisters  fluffy pyjamas and  Aunty Fannys frilly hat (to express themselves) the other kids will comment and they will become upset.
Time enough to fight their corner re cross dressing when they are older....IF they still want to.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Why didn't she just say something to the mum at the time? I would have.

Why bother posting a status about it to a woman who can't read it, as they're not friends on Facebook anyway?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Stormee wrote:The mother should be whipped with a wet woodbine for not making the right dress decisions for her son.

At three years old it's common sense to guide your kids in what they should wear. Kids like to fit in....if they go to nursery school in their sisters  fluffy pyjamas and  Aunty Fannys frilly hat (to express themselves) the other kids will comment and they will become upset.
Time enough to fight their corner re cross dressing when they are older....IF they still want to.

Again failing to understand what is being stated and that is around the acceptance of neutral clothing.
I mean the reality is for women clothes are generally neutral already for them as they can wear clothes the same as men, and its become very accepted, but still sadly not the case for men to have neutral clothing. You see your views prove again you fail to understand and are part of the problem with accepting neutral clothing.. Hence all the previous points I made about helping to change poor perceptions. Which judging by your views above you are resisting this change. To maintain a stereotypical perception of how men should dress. Its these very same previous perceptions on the stereotypical job for men, that denied women the rights to do many jobs in the past because of such a sexist view of women. Many people championed and helped bring about that change. Not by being a mouse just explaining to one other person, but making it as vocal as possible.

So you are the one that need to understand that it is yourself holding views as to what this boy goes to school and that other kids will comment. Well lots of men commented and tried to make life has hard as possible, when women were employed to man jobs considered jobs only capable by men. Now look how far it has progressed to as it once was. Still not there yet, but its progressed hugely in a few decades. So remember its your views above that is creating a belief of what boys should wear. Others learn this stagnated view and the problem continues. Taking away these barriers by acceptance creates then less problems in the future, as no longer would the stereo view create a view that something was of place. Something then once funny, no longer is then funny, as they accepted for how they dress

Right have a good evening, I am off out

Last edited by Didge on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Syl wrote:

Hmmmm, I don't agree. If my son wanted to wear the socks I'd say ok, no probs.
If he came home crying or whatever becasue of another kid id say "people will always say things about you, either ignore them or wear different socks babe"

Of course, you have to make a child aware that if they want to do something that will cause people to talk and point, they have to deal with it.

In this case, this boy has probably overheard his mum whittering on about this to all and sundry and she's simply made an issue. I'd have brushed off the other child's comments as pointless and not worthy of bothering with.

Children adopt their attitudes via their parents.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

If he came home crying or whatever becasue of another kid id say "people will always say things about you, either ignore them or wear different socks babe"

Of course, you have to make a child aware that if they want to do something that will cause people to talk and point, they have to deal with it.

In this case, this boy has probably overheard his mum whittering on about this to all and sundry and she's simply made an issue. I'd have brushed off the other child's comments as pointless and not worthy of bothering with.

Which then renders continuing the a typical stereo view of what men wear Eddie.
We should live in a time where people can dress as they want, bar having at the least the face visible of course for identification etc.
Like I said perceptions on women working have changed bringing us that much  closer to equality. Still not there yet though.
The only reason people will have negative views on this issue, is because they are the ones that resist change

Anyway have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Yes we should libe in a time where we can wear what we want didge - that's what I basically just said.

And I include the burkha in that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Yes we should libe in a time where we can wear what we want didge - that's what I basically just said.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:41 pm

eddie wrote:Yes we should libe in a time where we can wear what we want didge - that's what I basically just said.

Half what you said was the same.
The brushing off was not the same.
That was the negative view resisting change.
As what if then this continued? Until much later, discovered was a transgender and became more and more distant because you brushed this off?

Just think about that.
Also ask how many homosexuals and Transsexuals, felt alienated growing up confused , not having their parents understand.

Anyway I really have to go.

Have a good one Eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Stormee wrote:There are some sick ******* in this world who wanna aid and abet, interfere with genders, nature.
If ya got bitz ya a boy, if ya ain't ya a girl, simpul.

Oh I don't know...some women have more balls than some men.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:06 pm

From the op...

"...But, as she explains in the final line of the viral post, she hopes the mother in question and “anyone else that thinks it’s OK to specify gender in clothes/toys etc” sees her words and develops a more open mind.
Campbell also states in a follow-up comment that she has the same gender norm-free policy for all of her children. Of her daughter, she writes, “Sophie is living being a Tom boy some days, and others she’s all princesses..."

Isn't saying 'tom boy/princesses' being 'gender specific'...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:27 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I already said there was no problem with the socks imo Eddie.
The mother is saying if her little boy chooses to wear a dress or a frilly hat that's no problem. My point is that he is three years old, and needs parental guidance into what clothes are appropriate or not.
If she lets him have free range at choosing his own clothes he will be targeted by the other kids.
Her response when one child (and mother) laughed at his socks is so over the top.."you absolutely tore apart my faith in this world" Rolling Eyes .....I dread to think how she would cope .
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:29 pm

More attention seeking ...

It just never seems to end.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:More attention seeking ...

Based on you failing to understand anything here.

Not surprised I get the impression you think children should be dressed up in straight jackets anyway

Plenty of points to take on, let me know when you have done

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Didge wrote:

Not surprised I get the impression you think children should be dressed up in straight jackets anyway

I've given my opinion - it's just more attention seeking as usual.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Your opinion is based on a negative distrust of people and of a prejudice

So its based on negative emotive thinking which is poor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, it's based on my aversion to people seeking attention in order to make themselves look important.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, it's based on my aversion to people seeking attention in order to make themselves look important.

Which you wrongly have assumed that she is, when she is not attention seeking , which will still have you either way looking at this negatively and from a prejudice

This mother stands up for her child in the right way tackling a problem that exists in our society today, those that stand in the way of pregression

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Which you wrongly have assumed that she is, when she is not attention seeking , which will still have you either way looking at this negatively and from a prejudice

This mother stands up for her child in the right way tackling a problem that exists in our society today, those that stand in the way of pregression

I don't mind being negative about attention seekers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Yep.....more 'mard' ass than badass.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Then you are led by emotions and again you have not reasoned she is attention seeking when clearly she is not, as its about neutral clothing, her son and peoples attitudes and not her.
Its everything but attention seeking

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then you are led by emotions and again you have not reasoned she is attention seeking  when clearly she is not, as its about neutral clothing, her son and peoples attitudes and not her.

I think she is attention seeking, and I don't care what you think about what I think. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Then you are led by emotions and again you have not reasoned she is attention seeking  when clearly she is not, as its about neutral clothing, her son and peoples attitudes and not her.

I think she is attention seeking, and I don't care what you think about what I think. Laughing

She posted on facebook nothing about herself, but about the issues of neutral clothing, bigotry, her son and this was taken up by a website.
People post daily on FB, are you claiming every single one now is attention seeking and even more absurdly when they do not even talk about themselves but about an issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She posted on facebook nothing about herself, but about the issues of neutral clothing, bigotry, her son and this was taken up by a website.
People post daily on FB, are you claiming every single one now is attention seeking and even more absurdly when they do not even talk about themselves but about an issue?

She said something about losing her faith in mankind - what a drama queen. She was posting about herself and her massive sense of self-importance.

I would say that a lot of people who post on FB are attention seeking, yes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

She said something about losing her faith in mankind - what a drama queen. She was posting about herself and her massive sense of self-importance.

And?

How is that attention seeking, when that is a concern?

Now you are just making up bullshit

The problem is not her but people like you who judge her and then when I judge you then you go mental

Its the worst hypocrisy and you still never learn

I just think you have a inferiority complex and like to attack people who cannot answer back

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Syl wrote:

Well I think the very fact she never said anything, even discreetly, to the mother at the time, speaks volumes.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And?

The problem is not her but people like you who judge her and then when I judge you then you go mental

I just think you have a inferiority complex and like to attack people who cannot answer back

I don't need to learn anything. I don't like attention seekers. Get over it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:55 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well I think the very fact she never said anything, even discreetly, to the mother at the time, speaks volumes.

It speaks volumes about your lack of understanding how to bring a social issue more vocal, As stated already which you now speak between people which I find so childish, when this has been answered already shows you have judged and done so from a negative stance
I have spoken on this earlier, you can address those points if you think they are wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

And?

I am just bored with you women who constantly bitch about others and judge them based off the most negative and spiteful hate.
Its pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am just bored with you women who constantly bitch about others and judge them based off the most negative and spiteful hate.
Its pathetic

Well that's just tough tittie. It's an open thread, and I gave my opinion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its pathetic

Yes it is and you are exposing what kind of person you are with how you negatively judge others based of the worst and incorrect reasoning.
Like i say you have an inferiority complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes it is and you are exposing what kind of person you are with how you negatively judge others based of the worst and incorrect reasoning.

I'm very consistent in my views about attention seeking, and I don't think they indicate an inferiority complex.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'm very consistent in my views about attention seeking, and I don't think they indicate an inferiority complex.

Yes you are consistently negative.
So negative you have done everything and anything to not talk about the actual issue on neutral clothing

Now that speaks volumes how you deflect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So negative you have done everything and anything to not talk about the actual issue on neutral clothing

I always talk about the attention seeking in this kind of thread - I like to be consistent. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I always talk about the attention seeking in this kind of thread - I like to be consistent. Laughing

Which is a deflection which is formed from a prejudice you clearly have on progression.   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next