NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'

4 posters

Go down

Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'  Empty Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:42 pm

A precious little girl from South Korea is capturing everyone's attention with her beautiful eyes, rosy cheeks, and heart-stopping smile.
Since her photos surfaced on social media, people have been tagging her as "the prettiest toddler in the world."

Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'  Bcwqv-1

Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'  Flu7q-2

Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'  Pn39h-3

Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'  403d0-4

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1406/Adorable-Little-Girl-Has-Been-Dubbed-The-Prettiest-Toddler-In-The-World-#HYKLzbVsaIcIVD8J.99

Back to top Go down

Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'  Empty Re: Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:57 pm

I think every mother around the world who has little girls of their own (apart from her own) would disagree.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'  Empty Re: Adorable Little Girl Has Been Dubbed 'The Prettiest Toddler In The World'

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Of course many will believe their own children are, but this is also honest people expressing how they also believe this child is by the amount of tags she had stating this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:25 pm

I like pictures 2 and 4 where she looks like an actual child ... the others are kind of creepy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:18 pm

I don't like the top one, I hate make up on kids.

She can't be the prettiest though, because my daughter is.....I tell her all the time, and I don't tell lies.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:25 am

I've seen prettier kids than this one.  But everyone's little girl is beautiful.  That's how it should be.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down