NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents on his land with his tractor

+3
Major
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor - Page 2 Empty Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents on his land with his tractor

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Greek farmer enraged at refugees tenting on his land has been filmed ploughing through their campsite with his tractor.
Claiming he needed to prepare the land for his cows, farmer Lazaros Oulis turned the field in Idomeni, Greece into soft soil while dozens of migrants stood by watching.

Footage of the incident showed him driving through litter and narrowly dodging tents before he was stopped by local police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518861/Greek-farmer-smashes-Syrian-migrants-tents-TRACTOR-set-camp-fields.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor - Page 2 Empty Re: Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents on his land with his tractor

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:39 pm

Yeah I got something to say.....

SHURRUP the pair of you ...

you are worse than that other pair I had to sort a couple of days back

I could send THEM to jail......

(I suppose i could you too...but youd let yourselves out again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor - Page 2 Empty Re: Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents on his land with his tractor

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:39 pm

Oh please, my sides are hurting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You know, I don't care to hear what another person from this stupid country has to say.

been taking lessons from veya eh??? Twisted Evil
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:You know, I don't care to hear what another person from this stupid country has to say.

You ain't very convincing lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Yeah I got something to say.....

SHURRUP the pair of you ...

you are worse than that other pair I had to sort a couple of days back

I could send THEM to jail......

(I suppose i could you too...but youd let yourselves out again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Im glad you think it's funny but I will be leaving Vic I've had enough
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:43 pm

flouncing eddie? No

and

YOU started it....and over what?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:44 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

and you aint helping either Rolling Eyes

always got to "stick your oar in" Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:45 pm

You know what
Everyone will now know what

And Ben has fucked off and runaway
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:46 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Shut the fuck up sassy!!! It's not a fucking wind up okay???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:48 pm

eddie wrote:You know what
Everyone will now know what

And Ben has fucked off and runaway

typical lefty Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Oh I needed some entertaining tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Vic stop pm'ing me it's time it came out anyway

And Ben I'm not answering your pm
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:55 pm

NO eddie...you dont and shouldnt post such personal things about another poster (even if it is Ben)

and I'll follow you around deleting it if you do...... Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor - Page 2 479860004
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:57 pm

AND.....I'M TRYING TO WATCH "TIME TEAM" on YOU TUBE THANKS......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:NO eddie...you dont and shouldnt post such personal things about another poster (even if it is Ben)

and I'll follow you around deleting it if you do...... Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor - Page 2 479860004

Doesn't matter now does it? Everyone knows and I'm not bothered
And you shouldn't take sides
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:03 am

I dont take sides...

ever

if you are wrong I'll tell you (and ben)

and happily it seems.....you are BOTH wrong

PMS RULES Twisted Evil

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:04 am

I am majorly pissed off.
Im going to bed
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:05 am

Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:36 am

Vic I've pm'd you
Might as well stop ignoring me
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:43 am

eddie wrote:Vic I've pm'd you
FFS have you gone mad? I'm no fan of his but what has Ben done to get you so riled.?
You should maybe take your own advice Eddie and answer the post not the poster. I'm sick to the back teeth of the total fuckwittery on here. Ben is an arse, but tbh Edds you know I love you to bits but you need to get over it.! Whatever it is Evil or Very Mad
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:48 am

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Vic I've pm'd you
FFS have you gone mad? I'm no fan of his but what has Ben done to get you so riled.?
You should maybe take your own advice Eddie and answer the post not the poster. I'm sick to the back teeth of the total fuckwittery on here. Ben is an arse, but tbh Edds you know I love you to bits but you need to get over it.! Whatever it is Evil or Very Mad

Well I've told you what's been going on, don't act like you don't know nems.
He's just an arse. And today we've had a huge argument and now it's over.

Ben's leaving the forum, I'm leaving, and Vic is taking over.
Ben and I cannot be on the same forum.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:59 am

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Well I've told you what's been going on, don't act like you don't know nems.
He's just an arse. And today we've had a huge argument and now it's over.

Ben's leaving the forum, I'm leaving, and Vic is taking over.
Ben and I cannot be on the same forum.

pale
Look, I know you are blazing I got your PM so I understand now why.
I do. But this is very final Edds.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:08 am

I've finished me popcorn edds, how many ice creams do I need lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:11 am

sassy wrote:I've finished me popcorn edds, how many ice creams do I need lol.
Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor - Page 2 802665275
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:11 am

This is getting beyond a joke, isn't it?  If it's not the farty jam jar jape, what is it!!!!! lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:13 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

This is getting beyond a joke, isn't it?  If it's not the farty jam jar jape, what is it!!!!! lol!

Bens sense of humour lol, tried fooling everyone with another wind up before lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:31 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Sounds like a lovely fellow ...

When you watch the vid, he just actually kind of mows around the tents, and he did offer them a portion of his field.

Smile

YEP !

GOTTA watch it with those people wandering wily nilly onto one's land..

GIVE 'EM an inch, and next they will think they're a ruler...

Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2