NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: GA teacher resigns after video captures her ruthlessly knocking over special needs student

+6
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
nicko
Syl
HoratioTarr
Raggamuffin
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

WATCH: GA teacher resigns after video captures her ruthlessly knocking over special needs student Empty WATCH: GA teacher resigns after video captures her ruthlessly knocking over special needs student

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:25 am

A 20-year veteran of the Georgia school system has resigned after surveillance video captured her pausing and then intentionally kneeing a special needs student in the back causing to fall forward, reports WALB. Amelia Stripling, a special needs instructor at Tift County Pre-K Center in Tifton, Georgia, has stepped down after the video was released to the public. According to Sarah Patterson, the mother of the boy, her son just turned 4 years old on Wednesday, days after Stripling casually walked around an open classroom door and shoved her knee in the boys back without warning, causing him to lurch forward and to the ground.

Stripling then helped the boy up with the help of another adult before giving him a shove into the classroom.

According to Tifton County school system officials, the boy was not injured and the incident was reported to the division of family and children services.

Watch the video below via WALB:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/watch-ga-teacher-resigns-after-video-captures-her-ruthlessly-knocking-over-special-needs-student/

Back to top Go down

WATCH: GA teacher resigns after video captures her ruthlessly knocking over special needs student Empty Re: WATCH: GA teacher resigns after video captures her ruthlessly knocking over special needs student

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:42 am

"Ruthlessly?"  Meh...I think she might have just been giving the kid a nudge, not realizing her own mass and the impact it would have.

It would be an act in keeping with an attitude of: let's get started kids...get into your desks...  She's holding books and a cup, not really thinking about it...  I think she was just careless.

I would give her the benefit of the doubt. Then again, why am I defending anyone from Georgia. Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

WATCH: GA teacher resigns after video captures her ruthlessly knocking over special needs student Empty Re: WATCH: GA teacher resigns after video captures her ruthlessly knocking over special needs student

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:43 am

Original Quill wrote:"Ruthlessly?"  Meh...I think she might have just been giving the kid a nudge, not realizing her own mass and the impact it would have.

It would be an act in keeping with an attitude of: let's get started kids...get into your desks...  She's holding books and a cup, not really thinking about it...  I think she was just careless.

I thought that too. She didn't know her own strength. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:18 am

Original Quill wrote:"Ruthlessly?"  Meh...I think she might have just been giving the kid a nudge, not realizing her own mass and the impact it would have.

I would give her the benefit of the doubt.  Then again, why am I defending anyone from Georgia. Mad

She kneed that kid deliberately, it's obvious.   If she was innocent she wouldn't have resigned.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:29 pm

Yes, it was deliberate but was it malicious? We can't hear what she said afterwards. I suppose she resigned because she could see how it looked.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 pm

After reading Quills and Rags comments I had an open mind before I watched the video.
In my opinion she was nasty....she must have known her great bulk would have floored a small child.
If I was the parent I would be bloody fuming.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, it was deliberate but was it malicious? We can't hear what she said afterwards. I suppose she resigned because she could see how it looked.

Try having a real elephant knee you in the back and then let me know if you think it was malicious?
That is the scale needed to perform a comparison.
The fact is could this have caused harm to the small young boy?
Yes
That is malicious, as she had no due care by her actions and the fact you took humour out of her actions speaks volumes about you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Syl wrote:After reading Quills and Rags comments I had an open mind before I watched the video.
In my opinion she was nasty....she must have known her great bulk would have floored a small child.

I'm not convinced that she was nasty, but it was careless.

Anyway, it's one teacher and one kid - another non story really. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:After reading Quills and Rags comments I had an open mind before I watched the video.

Its a story that should be repeated and even more that support the abuse of children to be exposed for what they are

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well it's a story that highlighted this womans disregard for the little boy she was caring for, and it could have been a lot worse if the lad had been injured. She has resigned, hopefully she wont be given a job with vulnerable kids again.

Actually Rags, I wish more stories like this would be reported. People who work with the young, old and vulnerable have no right to treat them with such disregard at best, cruelty at worse.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:51 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well it's a story that highlighted this womans  disregard for the little boy she was caring for, and it could have been a lot worse if the lad had been injured. She has resigned, hopefully she wont be given a job with vulnerable kids again.

Actually Rags, I wish more stories like this would be reported. People who work with the young, old and vulnerable have no right to treat them with such disregard at best, cruelty at worse.

I don't think there's necessarily a need to have them all over the internet though. I presume the situation was dealt with privately, so why was there a need to put it on the internet? It wasn't a private video, it was from a surveillance camera, and it wasn't as if they needed to post the video to appeal for witnesses.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm with you, Raggs. Clearly, she kneed the kid. But she was double-tasking, what with all the books and cup she was carrying. She was trying to herd the kid into the room, and ended up hitting too hard (or was he too frail?).

I think this is a mishap where someone went looking for a villain, rather than any real wrongdoing. But unless we can climb into her mind, we'll never know.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well it's a story that highlighted this womans  disregard for the little boy she was caring for, and it could have been a lot worse if the lad had been injured. She has resigned, hopefully she wont be given a job with vulnerable kids again.

I don't think there's necessarily a need to have them all over the internet though. I presume the situation was dealt with privately, so why was there a need to put it on the internet? It wasn't a private video, it was from a surveillance camera, and it wasn't as if they needed to post the video to appeal for witnesses.

She should have been charged with assault and child abuse, as it was clearly deliberate.

Again

Try having a real elephant knee you in the back and then let me know if you think it was malicious?
Yes
That is malicious, as she had no due care by her actions and the fact you took humour out of her actions speaks volumes about you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm with you, Raggs.  Clearly, she kneed the kid.  But she was double-tasking, what with all the books and cup she was carrying.  She was trying to herd the kid into the room, and ended up hitting too hard (or was he too frail?).  

I think this is a mishap where someone went looking for a villain, rather than any real wrongdoing.  But unless we can climb into her mind, we'll never know.

"Herd" thus equating the child to some herd of animals?

It does not get anymore abusive a thing to say towards children and kneeing a child in the back, when she could ask him to move is just excusing violence to a 4 year old

I cannot believe the bullshit you are coming out with.

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Police arrest teacher who knocked down special needs student

TIFTON, GA (WALB) -
Police announced that they have arrested a teacher who was caught on surveillance video knocking over a child with special needs.

The teacher, identified as 71 year old Amelia Stripling, turned herself in to police Friday afternoon, after warrants were issued for her arrest.

She was charged with 2nd degree cruelty to a child.

http://www.walb.com/story/31568040/police-arrest-teacher-who-knocked-down-special-needs-student

So much for our resident bullshit judge it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I agree that plastering everything over the internet isn't necessary. The people who it concerns are the ones to deal with it. Naming and shaming someone world wide just gives trolls cause to abuse.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I agree that plastering everything over the internet isn't necessary. The people who it concerns are the ones to deal with it. Naming and shaming someone world wide just gives trolls cause to abuse.

So you think where a child has been the victim of 2nd degree cruelty to a child ios not news worthy now?

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm with you, Raggs.  Clearly, she kneed the kid.  But she was double-tasking, what with all the books and cup she was carrying.  She was trying to herd the kid into the room, and ended up hitting too hard (or was he too frail?).  

I think this is a mishap where someone went looking for a villain, rather than any real wrongdoing.  But unless we can climb into her mind, we'll never know.

She may not be a villain of epic proportions but she clearly does not have the patience or gentleness needed to work with vulnerable 4 year olds.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I've become very aware of the kind of stuff which ends up on the internet and in the press lately, and it just irritates me. You know the sort of thing - shop assistant ignores a customer and they go running off to the Daily Mail to complain. A kid is told to wear the correct uniform, and the parent goes running off to the Daily Mirror to screech about it. I can't understand what is wrong with people these days, and I really can't understand why that surveillance video is on the internet. Did the school put it on there? If so, why?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

She may not be a villain of epic proportions but she clearly does not have the patience or gentleness needed to work with vulnerable 4 year olds.

She broke the law, which shows she has zero patience and should not be working with children

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

So you think where a child has been the victim of 2nd degree cruelty to a child ios not news worthy now?

wow

I think it's up to the people concerned to study the video and act accordingly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Even if there's a big news story - like a terrorist bombing, there are all kinds of stories from people who weren't even there - perhaps someone who nearly went there but didn't, and is now traumatised because they might have been there, or people who heard the bomb from miles away along with thousands of others - that kind of thing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

wow

They did and the Police then issued a warrant for her arrest

I think any situation where a child has been  the subject of neglect and abuse is news worthy every single time, so that the people who have committed the crime, never be allowed to be alone with children ever again

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I've become very aware of the kind of stuff which ends up on the internet and in the press lately, and it just irritates me. You know the sort of thing - shop assistant ignores a customer and they go running off to the Daily Mail to complain. A kid is told to wear the correct uniform, and the parent goes running off to the Daily Mirror to screech about it. I can't understand what is wrong with people these days, and I really can't understand why that surveillance video is on the internet. Did the school put it on there? If so, why?

I don't know who posted the video and I agree with you.
Matters like you mention should be dealt with privately...unfortunately the people who post about themselves want their 5 minutes of fame, and people who post about others leave them open to abuse.

Everyone thinks their opinion is important...(else why would people go on forums and twitter etc) unfortunately some take it further and take the opportunity to harass and threaten....one recent example being the girl in the Adam Johnson case.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Matters like you mention should be dealt with privately...unfortunately the people who post about themselves want their 5 minutes of fame, and people who post about others leave them open to abuse.

Everyone thinks their opinion is important...(else why would people go on forums and twitter etc) unfortunately some take it further and take the opportunity to harass and threaten....one recent example being the girl in the Adam Johnson case.

Absolute nonsense should they be dealt with privately.
What is other parents had suspicions of similar incidents and now want to come forward based off this proof?
Its got nothing to do with fame, but seeking justice.

Unbelievable

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes - for which he got the blame.

Mind you, look at the stuff people put on facebook and twitter - they post every time they have a cup of tea!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think any situation where a child has been  the subject of neglect and abuse is news worthy every single time, so that the people who have committed the crime, never be allowed to be alone with children ever again

If someone is deemed to not be suitable to work with children that would be on their record.
Plastering a blurry video of them world wide wont help or hinder that....so if it doesn't help, whats the point?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

"Herd" thus equating the child to some herd of animals?

It does not get anymore abusive a thing to say towards children and kneeing a child in the back, when she could ask him to move is just excusing violence to a 4 year old

Yeah.  It's an instinct we all follow.  I'll bet you've done it with your kids.

Didge wrote:I cannot believe the bullshit you are coming out with.

Oh didge, you always think abusiveness is the answer.  Are you that afraid?  We won't hurt you.

Didge wrote:Try having a real elephant knee you in the back and then let me know if you think it was malicious?
Yes

How do physical properties, such as mass and causation, equate into attitude? I wish you had a more analytical mind. I'll bet most wars in history have begun by people misinterpreting physical properties into attitudinal purposes.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

If someone is deemed to not be suitable to work with children that would be on their record.
Plastering a blurry video of them world wide wont help or hinder that....so if it doesn't help, whats the point?

It was a criminal offense.
Can you not see that?
Seriously?
Again what is other parents had suspicions of things that happened whilst in her care.
It should be a major news story and not the minor one it was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Oh didge, you always think abusiveness is the answer.  Are you that afraid?  We won't hurt you.

No I have not kneed my children in the back, and if you have, you should be arrested for child abuse

As to your attempts to goad that just sums up why we all know you are not a judge but a charlatan, as you could not even see a crime when one had been committed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes. We can't hear what she said afterwards. She certainly seems rather clumsy, but she then dropped the stuff she was carrying and attended to the child, so that suggests that she just nudged him rather too aggressively by accident.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Mind you, look at the stuff people put on facebook and twitter - they post every time they have a cup of tea!

He didn't get the blame....the idiots who abused her online did. They even put up a false pic of her and hundreds jumped on that band wagon too.

But it does show how people on social media etc think they can be judge and jury when in reality they probably have the sense of your average pea.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He didn't get the blame....the idiots who abused here did. They even put up a false pic of her and hundreds jumped on that band wagon too.

But it does show how people on social media etc think they can be judge and jury when in reality they probably have the sense of your average pea.

I think he did get the blame. The girl made an impact statement in court about the abuse she'd allegedly had, and I think that was taken into account re the sentencing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes. We can't hear what she said afterwards. She certainly seems rather clumsy, but she then dropped the stuff she was carrying and attended to the child, so that suggests that she just nudged him rather too aggressively by accident.

Clumsy?

wow

To others its as clear as day she shoved her knee into his back

It was malicious and why she has been arrested

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Can you not see that?
Seriously?
Again what is other parents had suspicions of things that happened whilst in her care.

Yes I do see that, which is why I answered accordingly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Can you not see that?
Seriously?

Yes I do see that, which is why I answered accordingly.

Clearly you do not as you want such stories censured

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No I have not kneed my children in the back, and if you have, you should be arrested for child abuse

I would be willing to bet substantial funds that you have. Especially with your lack of impulse control...

Take a look how easy it is to stir you to a violent frame-of-mind:

Didge wrote:As to your attempts to goad that just sums up why we all know you are not a judge but a charlatan, as you could not even see a crime when one had been committed.

I mean didge, you are incapable of having a two-line conversation without having a fight. Do I believe you might have unconsciously herded your kids with a leg or ankle. You could bet on it. You are much to quickly abusive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
I would be willing to bet substantial funds that you have.  Especially with your lack of impulse control...Take a look how easy it is to stir you to a violent frame-of-mind: I mean didge, you are incapable of having a two-line conversation without having a fight.  Do I believe you might have unconsciously herded your kids with a leg or ankle.  You could bet on it.  You are much to quickly abusive.

You can bet all you like, which just shows how immature you have that you would even equate others to being a child abuser like yourself.
Many people thankfully are not like you, but its clear you think kneeing a child in the back with such force they fall over which could do serious harm shows how far removed you are from understanding how much more fragile children are compared to adults.
As to fighting, do you often jump in accusing posters with unfounded claims, not thinking they will react?
I suggest you learn to grow up

You are also no judge

That is just your fantasy world to deal with your insecurities

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm

I tried to push my cat out of the door once, I still bear the scars!

Just trying to lighten up.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:34 pm

nicko wrote:I tried to push my cat out of the door  once,   I still bear the scars!

Laughing

I've noticed that when cats fall off a table or something, they look at you as if you pushed them. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
nicko wrote:I tried to push my cat out of the door  once,   I still bear the scars!

Laughing

I've noticed that when cats fall off a table or something, they look at you as if you pushed them. Laughing

Yes, I've noticed that too. At least, the cat's doing a quick study to see if you intentionally pushed or not.

That's what I mean by the attitude of some people to look for a villain in any physical situation. Among school children, you can immediately tell which family has the expectation that if any harm happens, someone is to blame. Sometimes there are no causes...shit happens. But in some family environments, there is the immediate equation of harm to blame.

I think this is such a case.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

Yes, I've noticed that too.  At least, the cat's doing a quick study to see if you intentionally pushed or not.

That's what I mean by the attitude of some people to look for a villain in any physical situation.  Among school children, you can immediately tell which family has the expectation that if any harm happens, someone is to blame.  Sometimes there are no causes...shit happens.  But in some family environments, there is the immediate equation of harm to blame.

Of which the video evidence blatantly shows how wrong you are.
The fact she has been charged by the Police for secondary child neglect.
The fact that you can see her use and push her knee deliberately into the child knowing that child was in front of her.
At no point have you even stated why she could not have spoken to the child to simple move into class?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

Yes, I've noticed that too.  At least, the cat's doing a quick study to see if you intentionally pushed or not.

That's what I mean by the attitude of some people to look for a villain in any physical situation.  Among school children, you can immediately tell which family has the expectation that if any harm happens, someone is to blame.  Sometimes there are no causes...shit happens.  But in some family environments, there is the immediate equation of harm to blame.

Yes. The little boy wasn't hurt at all apparently, and the woman didn't just ignore him afterwards. I wouldn't be surprised if the charges were dropped later.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes. The little boy wasn't hurt at all apparently, and the woman didn't just ignore him afterwards. I wouldn't be surprised if the charges were dropped later.

You mean it was lucky he was not hurt, which is besides the point
Would you only then react if he had been hurt?
I hope she has the highest sentence given towards here s she deserves going to jail for that abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Also it can be easily argued she only helped him when the other adult came into view
As soon as the other adult turned his back she pushed the child into class again in his back.
All it shows is she tried to show sincerity only because another adult was there

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Did Didge accuse Quill of being a child abuser?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Did Didge accuse Quill of being a child abuser?

I suggest you read

[quote="Didge"]
Original Quill wrote:
I would be willing to bet substantial funds that you have.  Especially with your lack of impulse control...Take a look how easy it is to stir you to a violent frame-of-mind: I mean didge, you are incapable of having a two-line conversation without having a fight.  Do I believe you might have unconsciously herded your kids with a leg or ankle.  You could bet on it.  You are much to quickly abusive.

He was claiming I did actually, but never mind you it seems you are still having the hump four days later and to me if Quill believes that is okay to do that to a child, then I would not trust him around children as to me that is child abuse what happened to the child

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:00 pm

You can bet all you like, which just shows how immature you have that you would even equate others to being a child abuser like yourself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Original Quill wrote:

He was claiming I did actually, but never mind you it seems you are still having the hump four days later and to me if Quill believes that is okay to do that to a child, then I would not trust him around children as to me that is child abuse what happened to the child

So yes based on his views I do think he is a child abuser

That is not against the rules either Rags

Sorry to disappoint you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:03 pm

If I was Quill, I'd report that, but I'm not so I won't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next