NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth

3 posters

Go down

Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth Empty Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:49 pm

The Colorado Springs Police Department has released video from a 2013 incident where an officer slammed a woman to the ground in a hospital hallway smashing out several of her teeth. According to KKTV, the altercation took place in 2013, but it took until July of 2014 before Internal Affairs opened an investigation.
In the video, Officer Tyler Walker can be seen picking up 18-year-old Alexis Acker and violently body-slamming her down onto the floor where she hits face first while her hands were behind her in handcuffs.

In his report on the incident, Walker claimed that Acker was preventing him from arresting her boyfriend, and that she was drunk and began kicking him at their home. Walker’s police report stated  “I then explained to Ms. Acker it was very stupid for her to kick at police as she was now under arrest for assaulting an officer.” Describing himself as 6’3″ tall and approximately 210 pounds — and noting Acker is only 5’4″ and 110 pounds, — Walker stated he was “able to easily physically control Ms. Acker out of the house,”  before taking her to Memorial Hospital where the altercation took place.

According to Acker’s attorney, “She has injuries that will be permanent. Not only the dental, the jaw. She has a head injury. I think she is still with her doctors trying to get to the bottom of what that is.”

According to KKTV, Walker is is the son of the former Deputy Chief of Police, Rod Walker.

A lawsuit is currently pending.

Watch the video below, uploaded by LiveLeaks:

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/watch-colorado-cop-brutally-slams-woman-to-the-floor-in-hospital-hallway-knocking-out-her-teeth/

Back to top Go down

Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth Empty Re: Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth

Post by eddie Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Oh my God, that is awful.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth Empty Re: Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:01 am

Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth LlLpFau

Hear me out. This goes along the lines of the militarization of the police force. Before my first deployment we were trained and taught to watch out for potential threats, that ANYONE could be an enemy, and to always be on guard. Well, fast forward to the end of the deployment and there I am in the mall with my buddies buying civilian cloths, because I didn't want to only wear my uniforms until my clothes came out of storage, and I was nervous as hell and sweating bullets because of the large groups of people, all the "potential threats" if you will. Just yesterday I saw a woman casually point a gun at her man over the roof of their car. A then I realized one second later that she was just handing him her wallet. The first thing I thought after that was "Thank god I'm not a cop, I probably would have probably shot that woman and made headline news." Yes, with the way she was holding the wallet, the patterns on the wallet, and the shade we were under i legitimately though she was holding a gun. I brought back my deployment mindset of always being on guard and that anyone could be an enemy and that anyone could be watching. This is a TERRIBLE mindset for a police officer to have. How is a police officer suppose to "Protect and Serve" if he thinks every person he comes across is a potential combatant?

interesting, I agree, and probably a huge issue in the current US police forces
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Watch: Colorado cop brutally slams woman to the floor in hospital hallway, knocking out her teeth LlLpFau

Hear me out. This goes along the lines of the militarization of the police force. Before my first deployment we were trained and taught to watch out for potential threats, that ANYONE could be an enemy, and to always be on guard. Well, fast forward to the end of the deployment and there I am in the mall with my buddies buying civilian cloths, because I didn't want to only wear my uniforms until my clothes came out of storage, and I was nervous as hell and sweating bullets because of the large groups of people, all the "potential threats" if you will. Just yesterday I saw a woman casually point a gun at her man over the roof of their car. A then I realized one second later that she was just handing him her wallet. The first thing I thought after that was "Thank god I'm not a cop, I probably would have probably shot that woman and made headline news." Yes, with the way she was holding the wallet, the patterns on the wallet, and the shade we were under i legitimately though she was holding a gun. I brought back my deployment mindset of always being on guard and that anyone could be an enemy and that anyone could be watching. This is a TERRIBLE mindset for a police officer to have. How is a police officer suppose to "Protect and Serve" if he thinks every person he comes across is a potential combatant?

interesting, I agree, and probably a huge issue in the current US police forces

I think there is something to that. A lot of military came home from WWII, and settled into jobs on the west coast. MPs staffed most of the police departments, and lo, we have LAPD under Federal investigation and Oakland PD in virtual Federal receivership.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down