NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?

+4
Eilzel
veya_victaous
HoratioTarr
eddie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?  Empty Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?

Post by eddie Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:00 pm

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook
She's black.

Thought I'd plonk it here - see what other folks think:

Why Are Blacks So Behind Economically? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

http://bluestocker.com/why-are-blacks-so-behind-economically/

A friend forwarded the material below about blacks to me on WhatsApp and I thought the truth of it is worth sharing. It is supposed to be excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks. I don’t know if it is a fictional or factual interview but it sure is food for serious thought for anyone not scared to face truths.

INTERVIEWER: Why are Blacks so behind economically?

JEWISH LEADER: The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don’t understand the importance of building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.

There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow;

“He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do well” 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters.

They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc. instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew’s money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industrialize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER: Your thoughts on failure of blacks after 150yrs?

JEWISH LEADER: Well, nothing is ever the Blackman’s fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption.

His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else’s fault.

INTERVIEWER: So what can blacks do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite.

And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is father Christmas

The interview is fictional but damn thought provoking
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?  Empty Re: Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:21 pm

eddie wrote:A friend of mine posted this on Facebook
She's black.

A friend forwarded the material below about blacks to me on WhatsApp and I thought the truth of it is worth sharing. It is supposed to be excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks. I don’t know if it is a fictional or factual interview but it sure is food for serious thought for anyone not scared to face truths.

JEWISH LEADER: The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don’t understand the importance of building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.

There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow;

“He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do well” 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters.

They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc. instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew’s money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industrialize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

JEWISH LEADER: Well, nothing is ever the Blackman’s fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption.

His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else’s fault.

And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is father Christmas

Jews on the whole are very clannish.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?  Empty Re: Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:A friend of mine posted this on Facebook
She's black.

Jews on the whole are very clannish.

Really?

How do you come to that poor conclusion?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:47 pm

I think the Jewish do tend to live within pockets of areas, and have a community within this area.
Don't know if that's "clannish" or not
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:56 pm

that shows how much better the attitude of 'blacks' is to the broader community and economy.

really if those wall street bailouts had just been given to poor black people instead all of it would have been transfer back into the economy creating jobs, instead of squirrelled away by racist separatists that are at odds with the broader secular community
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:50 pm

The impression from the cartoon is that Jews are 'clannish' and certainly don't willingly mox with broader society; while blacks do (even at theit cost).

Its rather silly, and from the OP alone I imagined the article might be about blscks being held back due to ingrained racist attitudes- they certainly have more barriers in life than white people.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:24 pm

eddie wrote:I think the Jewish do tend to live within pockets of areas, and have a community within this area.
   Viewing them as 'clannish' isn't an insult.   It just means that they are clansmen, they help each other, stick together probably more so than people with no faith.   Just like many religions.  And aren't we all tribal to a greater or lesser degree?   It's Didge who wants to make a big issue of it, or any statement I make.  Queue a tome of mega proportions lifted from Wiki any minute now.
lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:37 am

the problem withthe Op is it is Dual sterotypes. 'blacks' which in the is context I assume means African American, have numerous social disadvantages and generally do not have the money in the communtiy to begin with.

all though I do find it confused..  it is talkign about African Americans and Africa but that is just Stupid... they have the same skin colour and at this point that is all they have in common.
Literally British and Australians are MORE the same people than African Americans and Africans.

Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?  Gd2vDDQ
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:48 am

I assumed it was talking about black people in majority white countries veya.

Btw, do you refer to people as black or African American in Australia?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:12 am

Pretty silly article by a 'guilt-fed' apologist, trying to get out from under his own discomfort.

Blacks as a population don't achieve because of racism and discriminatory practices, either in present form, or as present effects of past discrimination.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:15 am

yeah we don’t really use the term 'blacks' except in context of African Americans.
If we say 'black culture' we are normally talking about American Rappers and stuff

we normally are more specific when it comes to other Aussies

Aboriginals = abo

Pacific Islander or Maori = coconut or Fob (fresh of boat) or "I-landa" which is just islander said with fast drawl

Indians Subcontinent = Indian or curry (curry is actually preferred by Sri Lankans and Pakistani since they are not actually Indian)

and there is Fijian Indians often gets mushed to 'fidjian' (again more separated from India than white aussies from England) they are often 'very aussie' and probably the most similar peoples to aussies and new zealanders in culture/mindset/attitude

most Africans of which there are not many are called 'Sudanese' because most are Sudanese. otherwise "Ref-o" short for refugee.

similar most middle easterners get called Lebo, in fact even Greeks and other Mediterraneans can get called Lebo too.
Mediterraneans are generally called wogs which doesn’t have the negative connotation it does in the UK
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:11 am

veya_victaous wrote:that shows how much better the attitude of 'blacks' is to the broader community and economy.

really if those wall street bailouts had just been given to poor black people instead all of it would have been transfer back into the economy creating jobs, instead of squirrelled away by racist separatists that are at odds with the broader secular community
Laughing

YEP...

THE central problem with those US corporate bailouts all along was the fact that they were only ever meant to rescue America's biggest banks (and a few of their perennial business basket cases - such as GM and Jeep_Chrysler...) and keeping their CEOs and Directors out of jail..
NO COINCIDENCE that the bulk of the corporate bailout funds (i.e. US taxpayers' funds..) ended up in the pockets of the very same executive crooks who had caused the GFC in the first place.

UNLIKE those incentive tax rebates down (where I haven't yet received the $900 plus that I was eligible for !  Suspect ),  those US bailout funds were never intended as an economic stimulus  ==  but instead were used ae a blatant and open 'corporate welfare' exercise..

"Transfering Public monies into Private hands..".
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:33 am

This isn't about black people in the US though is it? It's about countries where most of the population are black. It doesn't make much sense tbh because the scenario depicts "black" countries but not "Jewish" countries.

Of course it would be illegal to discriminate against non Jews in the UK when it comes to hiring. Perhaps the fictitious person wouldn't mind Jews being discriminated against if they don't get a job because they're Jewish.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 am

Stormee wrote:I notice blacks,  they do not even clean up debris, rubbish in general around where they live, they will sit and look at it, is that laziness or what?.

Are Jews discriminated against here?

Not that I know of, but the fictitious Jewish leader was suggesting that Jews only hire other Jews, which would mean that they discriminate against non Jews.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:48 am

Stormee wrote:While they have handouts they will take them and not make an attempt to improve their lot.
Has it ever been any different?

That could apply to an awful lot of people Stormee.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:02 am

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That could apply to an awful lot of people Stormee.

I agree Miss Ragga but it is blacks in the topic.

Yes, but it's also about generalising, and I don't think you can attribute the tendency to take handouts to black people only.

It's a strange article. It's written from the point of view of a "Jewish leader", but it's actually inviting a lot of criticism of Jews because it's implying that they walk all over non-Jews in order to get what they want. Isn't that partly what was behind Hitler's dislike of Jews?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:I think the Jewish do tend to live within pockets of areas, and have a community within this area.
   Viewing them as 'clannish' isn't an insult.   It just means that they are clansmen, they help each other, stick together probably more so than people with no faith.   Just like many religions.  And aren't we all tribal to a greater or lesser degree?   It's Didge who wants to make a big issue of it, or any statement I make.  Queue a tome of mega proportions lifted from Wiki any minute now.
lol!

Which proves how even more you are as thick as shit

clannish

adjectivederogatory
(of a group or their activities) tending to exclude others outside the group.

So you really are quite the racist turd after alll it seems, as you need to back up your false claim
Until then it will be taken for granted you are thick as shit, stereotype Jews with being unable to back it up your bullshit
What is even more incredible is how you based Jews as if only religious, when they are also a cultural and ethnic group
Seriously, did you leave school at 14 or are you actually 14?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:56 am

Will someone please do something about Didge's habitual abuse of members?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Will someone please do something about Didge's habitual abuse of members?

How about you use the report facility instead of doing what you do everyday, shit stirring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:02 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Will someone please do something about Didge's habitual abuse of members?

How about you use the report facility instead of doing what you do everyday, shit stirring.

How about you learn some manners and stop being so arrogant? Try debating instead of hurling abuse around.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

How about you learn some manners and stop being so arrogant? Try debating instead of hurling abuse around.
"My names is Rags, please, please give me attention, I need it and crave it, pleaseeeeee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:04 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

"My names is Rags, please, please give me attention, I need it and crave it, pleaseeeeee."

This is an interesting thread, and you're hurling abuse around as usual. What is wrong with you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

This is an interesting thread, and you're hurling abuse around as usual. What is wrong with you?

Article: why are blacks so behind, economically?  3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Stormee wrote:I notice blacks,  they do not even clean up debris, rubbish in general around where they live, they will sit and look at it, is that laziness or what?.

Are Jews discriminated against here?

Nah, you're talking about the Shanty Irish. Take a look at South Boston. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
lol!

clannish

adjectivederogatory

So you really are quite the racist turd after alll it seems, as you need to back up your false claim
Until then it will be taken for granted you are thick as shit, stereotype Jews with being unable to back it up your bullshit
What is even more incredible is how you based Jews as if only religious, when they are also a cultural and ethnic group

I don't need an English/grammar lesson from someone who can't spell or write properly.   

I'm not sure what your point is other than to constantly try to big yourself up due to some inherent inadequacy. Constantly trumpeting about your own wonderfulness and trying desperately to demean others just makes you look like a huge dangling bell end.

Are you a Jew who got bullied at school, perchance?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think it's more a case of what's 'right' with him.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

clannish

adjectivederogatory

I don't need an English/grammar lesson from someone who can't spell or write properly.   

I'm not sure what your point is other than to constantly try to big yourself up due to some inherent inadequacy. Constantly trumpeting about your own wonderfulness and trying desperately to demean others just makes you look like a huge dangling bell end.

So you make an unsubstantiated claim, fail to understand the meaning of a word you use and where even worse you cannot back it up, just like other mindless racist who also come out with stereotypical gibberish.

Next with have even more of an absurd view.
So due to the fact I support gay rights, does that then make me gay?
So if i am against all racism, it does not mean I am a Jew, because i stand agaisnt antisemitism.

With every post you prove how uneducated you are and how utterly immature you are

So thanks for the inane drivel reply, I am British born am ethnically Irish/Sicilian, of which both my grand parents neither British served in the British forces in order that you could have freedom, having never even lived within the UK. 

Would you like some further education?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Stormee wrote:While they have handouts they will take them and not make an attempt to improve their lot.

How many black people do you know?
Where I used to live, blacks and Asians and Eastern Europeans were among the higher earners and achievers and their kids did well at school.
It was the white trailer trash that acted as you've just described.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:37 pm

eddie wrote:

Where I used to live, blacks and Asians and Eastern Europeans were among the higher earners and achievers and their kids did well at school.

I remember when the corners shops used to shut half day on a Wednesday, all day Sunday and every day at 5.   Thank god for our local Asian/Arabic shop.  It stays open til 10.30 7 days a week. lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:39 pm

That fictitious conversation certainly gives the impression that Jews are clannish.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:40 pm

eddie wrote:

We don't have trailer trash here, and I don't think it's fair to label white people like that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:41 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

I remember when the corners shops used to shut half day on a Wednesday, all day Sunday and every day at 5.   Thank god for our local Asian/Arabic shop.  It stays open til 10.30 7 days a week. lol!

Indeed - thank goodness for the corner shops. To be fair though, I guess not everyone who runs one wants to spend their whole life in it, and wanting to go home at some point, or out somewhere, doesn't mean that someone is not a high achiever. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So you make an unsubstantiated claim, fail to understand the meaning of a word you use and where even worse you cannot back it up, just like other mindless racist who also come out with stereotypical gibberish.

So if i am against all racism, it does not mean I am a Jew, because i stand agaisnt antisemitism.

With every post you prove how uneducated you are and how utterly immature you are

So thanks for the inane drivel reply, I am British born am ethnically Irish/Sicilian, of which both my grand parents neither British served in the British forces in order that you could have freedom, having never even lived within the UK. 

Sicilian: Was it you or your brother who drowned at sea?
Irishman:  T'wasn't me...I can't swim!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

I altered the above to show its true meaning and understanding

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:49 pm

What is "ethnically Irish" FFS?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Anyway, re that article, what is the context of it? I mean, it's a bit odd - why would anyone invent a conversation like that, or if it's real, why would a Jew be comparing Jews and black people? What's the point?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What is "ethnically Irish" FFS?

One parent is Irish

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What is "ethnically Irish" FFS?

One parent is Irish

That doesn't make you ethnically Irish.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

One parent is Irish

Yes it does, as did you also ask why it does.??

Ethically:

pertaining to or characteristic of a people, especially a group (ethnicgroup) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like. 2. referring to the origin, classification, characteristics, etc., of such groups

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

One parent is Irish

Also its not up to you and never will be to decide my identity

Best you understand that you never will have that right
That is my right every time I apply for many things how I identify myself

Not you

Laters

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:58 pm

It's a terrible article really. Look at this bit:

Can you imagine if someone said this?

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build white business, hire white, buy white and spend white.

If the article is about countries - ie, African countries versus Israel, that's one thing, but if it's about racial/religious/ethnic groups in countries like the US or the UK, it's totally awful because it's encouraging people to group together re their race, religion, or ethnicity and to exclude everyone else to the extent of having no care or loyalty to their country whatsoever.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not you

Laters

Laughing

You're always bleating on about how there's no such thing as race, and now you're inventing an identity for yourself based on an "ethnicity" which doesn't even apply to you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ethically:

pertaining to or characteristic of a people, especially a group (ethnicgroup) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like. 2. referring to the origin, classification, characteristics, etc., of such groups

That would apply to your parent, not to you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ethically:

That would apply to your parent, not to you.

Embarresingly wrong

So you are saying Perople are not African American, Irish American etc?

Take your tike, I know you are not brian functions slowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not you

Laters

Laughing

You're always bleating on about how there's no such thing as race, and now you're inventing an identity for yourself based on an "ethnicity" which doesn't even apply to you.

Misleading babble

I again will repeat for the slow minded that scientifically and bioligically there is such thing as races within humans but that races are social contructs

Also I said ethnically, not racially
Also I was raied very much with a heavy influence of Irish culture
So again you are further ewmbarressing yourself through ignorance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next