NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits...

2 posters

Go down

Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits... Empty Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits...

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:23 pm

http://www.rt.com/uk/310845-black-and-minority-brits-worst/

And there was all you lefties denying their high numbers of benefit claiming!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits... Empty Re: Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Does it?

Back to top Go down

Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits... Empty Re: Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits...

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Well they can't be the ones hardest hit if not also the ones most on benefits!!!

lol!

Dodge your way out of that one!!!

Laughing

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Well they can't be the ones hardest hiv if not also the ones most on benefits!!!

lol!

Dodge your way out of that one!!!

Laughing

Your maths is not very good as this speaks about 4 million ethnic minorities and yet it is predicted that 13 million people will be hit with these cuts.

It just proves even further you actually have a very low IQ

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/budget-2015-live-george-osbornes-benefit-cuts-set-to-make-13m-families-significantly-worse-off-10378031.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:27 pm

I'll throw tommy a life line for his sinking intellect

he should have wrote

"here's the proof..................most on benefits" per head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:28 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I'll throw tommy a life line for his sinking intellect

he should have wrote

Spoil sport.

lol!

And he claims to have a high IQ, which its clear he does not lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:I'll throw tommy a life line for his sinking intellect

he should have wrote

Spoil sport.

lol!

And he claims to have a high IQ, which its clear he does not lol

I feel sorry for him

he makes me feel as if I should be patting him on the head

my springer makes him look a numb nuts Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits... 1763903427

wonder if I could get tommy to retrieve?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Again deliberately misunderstanding what you both know exactly what I am saying... just to build the straw man to attack...

Blacks and Muslims make up a third of The benefit claimants hit while only making up about 7% of population!!!

MY maths skills are great thanks!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:14 pm

All these highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrants all seem to be claiming benefits!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Again deliberately misunderstanding what you both know exactly what I am saying... just to build the straw man to attack...

Blacks and Muslims make up a third of The benefit claimants hit while only making up about 7% of population!!!

MY maths skills are great thanks!!!

lol!

Currently 14 per cent of the UK population are from ethnic minorities 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2620957/Ethnic-minorities-make-one-population-2050-Britains-melting-pot-continues-grow.html[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:21 pm

How many are blacks and Muslims...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:How many are blacks and Muslims...!?

lol!

About 8% i believe

but not all Muslims are immigrants in fact many are natural British origin are they not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:30 pm

And they have been black people in this country for hundreds of years who`s parents and grandparents where born in this country long before the benefit system

your just picking on a section of society you hate as you all ways do

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:32 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:How many are blacks and Muslims...!?

lol!

About 8% i believe

but not all Muslims are immigrants in fact many are natural British origin are they not  

I think the article is referring to Brits anyway.

I hope this isn't going to lead to some stupid accusation about "ethnic minorities" being picked on. Well actually, the article did already pretty much say that.

Trust Director Omar Khan, who authored the report, said the Conservatives’ budget risks entrenching racial inequality in Britain by stripping ethnic minority communities of their incomes faster than Caucasians.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
About 8% i believe

I hope this isn't going to lead to some stupid accusation about "ethnic minorities" being picked on. Well actually, the article did already pretty much say that.

Trust Director Omar Khan, who authored the report, said the Conservatives’ budget risks entrenching racial inequality in Britain by stripping ethnic minority communities of their incomes faster than Caucasians.
actually thinking about it do you declare your religion when claiming benefit ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't know. I wouldn't have thought it would be relevant. Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits... 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I don't know. I wouldn't have thought it would be relevant. Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits... 2190311264
Me nether Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits... 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:19 pm

5% Muslim, this doubled under labour, And most born overseas.

The blacks and Muslims are the biggest claimants per population and that is why they will( as groups) be hit hardest with losses when benefits reduced to more sensible amounts!

They supposedly come here to work, highly skilled and well needed etc, we are told but are the biggest claimants of benefits!!!

And these foreigners are also taking our council housing...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/246192/Half-council-homes-given-to-migrants

Migrationwatch found that in ealing, 45% of council housing was occupied by unemployed foreigners!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Oh my is Tommy still unable to admit when he was wrong ha ha
Still having such a low IQ I can hardly blame him

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:20 pm

How am I wrong dodge?

The runnymede people are claiming which groups will be most affected by benefit reductions... they are claiming black Africans and Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims are going to be most affected...

How can this be true unless these groups are also the highest benefit claimant groups!!!???

You can't have it both ways!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:28 pm

Maths still Tommy's biggest problem I see.
13 million effected by welfare cuts.
4 million of them ethnic.

No need to say anymore his stupidity has been exposed yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Oh my is Tommy still unable to admit when he was wrong ha ha
i looked at the link does`nt seem to mention anything about what religion these immigrants are ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Oh my is Tommy still unable to admit when he was wrong ha ha
i looked at the link does`nt seem to mention anything about what religion these immigrants are ?

His title was a massive gaff from the start because he failed to even read the article or even understand it.
That is what racists are like, they are as per usual clouded by their hate and cannot rationalize anything.

Night Korben

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

His title was a massive gaff from the start because he failed to even read the article or even understand it.
That is what racists are like, they are as per usual clouded by their hate and cannot rationalize anything.

Night Korben
Here's the proof that blacks and Muslims are the ones most on benefits... Articl10

i must admit i did not realise Poland,Ireland,India and Italy where Muslim country`s Shocked

Night bud

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:34 pm

There are other articles about this...

The Runnymede organisation is making the claim...

You Are confusing nationality with ethnic origin.

Also it is only those claiming benefits who can be affected by reductions in those benefits.

If a higher percentage of blacks and Muslims per capita are going to be affected with reductions in benefits than any other groups... then it also means that those groups are also higher claimant per capita groups!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down