NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor-Prostitute-Sex In Hospital

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Doctor-Prostitute-Sex In Hospital Empty Re: Doctor-Prostitute-Sex In Hospital

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:23 pm

difficult but, on balance, better one less doctor IMO than one who's behaviour is to say the least unprofessional....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:20 am

Stormee wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12198548/Doctor-faces-being-struck-off-for-having-sex-with-prostitute-in-hospital.html

Due to the shortage of doctors, should he actually be sacked?

Would you want him touching or treating you if he'd just had sex with a prostitute?   I recently visited a private clinic with a friend, and while I was sitting in the waiting room, one of the medics used the toilet.  I heard it flush, and he came straight out, which meant he hadn't washed his hands.    It's pretty disgusting, and I certainly wouldn't want to be touched by someone who's been exchanging bodily fluids with a prostitute.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Stormee wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Would you want him touching or treating you if he'd just had sex with a prostitute?   I recently visited a private clinic with a friend, and while I was sitting in the waiting room, one of the medics used the toilet.  I heard it flush, and he came straight out, which meant he hadn't washed his hands.    It's pretty disgusting, and I certainly wouldn't want to be touched by someone who's been exchanging bodily fluids with a prostitute.

"private clinic with a friend,  lol!  lol!  lol!  sure; of course it was, friend,  lol!  lol!  lol!  I've heard that before.

She had private health.  I don't.   

Trust you to put that dirty mind of yours into gear.   tongue
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down