NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy, 4, dies after being plunged into boiling water as punishment by stepmother

3 posters

Go down

Boy, 4, dies after being plunged into boiling water as punishment by stepmother Empty Boy, 4, dies after being plunged into boiling water as punishment by stepmother

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:15 am

The boy's 25-year-old stepmother has been arrested and charged with child endangerment

A 4-year-old boy has died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported. 
Ohio police were called to the home of Anna Ritchie, 25, on Wednesday morning after she reported that she awoke to find her step son Austin Cooper was not breathing. Medics tended to the scene but could not revive the child.

Ritchie told police that she had put Austin’s legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/boy-4-dies-after-being-put-in-boiling-water-as-punishment-by-stepmother-a6938146.html

That made me cry, poor little boy, some people are just so sick it's beyond belief.

Back to top Go down

Boy, 4, dies after being plunged into boiling water as punishment by stepmother Empty Re: Boy, 4, dies after being plunged into boiling water as punishment by stepmother

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:18 am

Surprised

That mad woman should be locked away in a psychiatric ward for the rest of her life.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Boy, 4, dies after being plunged into boiling water as punishment by stepmother Empty Re: Boy, 4, dies after being plunged into boiling water as punishment by stepmother

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:16 pm

I cannot even find words.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:18 pm

I know, it makes you cringe inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:20 pm

If I read these kind of things they haunt me for days.
It actually makes me mood so dark and depressed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Me too, in fact the state of the world and people's attitudes does the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down