NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish

2 posters

Go down

WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish  Empty WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:14 am

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish  Empty Re: WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:20 am

Of course we ate assuming this is actually skin cancer....many claims that this is genuine but.....

However, even if it's not, whatever it is (and aure looks nasty) it did clear up.

Someone posted this link http://www.google.com/patents/US6630507

Don't know of any scientists among you can decipher any of it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish  Empty Re: WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:17 am

Shocked

pale

WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish  3986371719
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 am

I know cannabis has been scientifically established as having properties that kill cancer Eddie.   However, the only skin cancer that is just on the skin is basal cell, all the others spread under the skin and get in the blood stream, so I don't see how it would be possible for an application on the skin to kill it.  Plus, even if it was basal cell, it would be dangerous to presume it was.  If you have a basal cell cancer removed, I have, they always cut deeper to make sure nothing is left, and send it for testing to make 100% sure it isn't another form of cancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:49 am

Cannabis, cannabinoids and cancer – the evidence so far
Category: Science blog July 25, 2012 Kat Arney
[Note – we are updating this blog post regularly as new research is published. Last update 01/10/15 ]
IMPORTANT – we have become aware that scammers are tricking cancer patients and their families into handing over money for “cannabis oil”, yet receiving nothing in return. Some of these fraudsters are using the email address ukcancerresearchcentre @ gmail.com and claiming to be based at 407 St John Street.  This is a scam, and has nothing to do with Cancer Research UK or our employees. If you believe you have been a victim of this fraud, please contact the police. [KA 20/04/15]http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2012/07/25/cannabis-cannabinoids-and-cancer-the-evidence-so-far/

Typing in > truth about cannabis curing skin cancer, I found 4+ pages of articles {pro & con} about the possible benefits for further clinical studies about medicinal cannabis - some as far back as 1974.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:58 am

Yep, this was a medical study that showed it reduced tumor growth:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/279571.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:47 am

For those of you interested in what the updates are for the 'Medical Marijuana' uses and the places around the world that have been utilizing this 'natures made' holistic plant --- this 2nd update by Dr. Sanjay Gupta is fascinating.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:19 pm

I've seen that aspca. Really interesting

I want to know why cancer research (or perhaps they do?) doesn't use some of their money to really try this out?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:27 pm

They do Eddie:

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/cancer-questions/is-cannabis-treatment-brain-tumours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:31 pm

eddie wrote:I've seen that aspca. Really interesting

I want to know why cancer research (or perhaps they do?) doesn't use some of their money to really try this out?

my link {again} from up above ... http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2012/07/25/cannabis-cannabinoids-and-cancer-the-evidence-so-far/ 

AND if you'd type: cancer research & marijuana into your search engine line of choice...you'd have 5+ pages of articles and locations that are doing some serious cancer studies since the 70's.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Okay perhaps I phrased that wrong.
Why don't they publicise it more? It's never really in the news - not in the UK TV news anyway
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:34 pm

eddie wrote:Okay perhaps I phrased that wrong.
Why don't they publicise it more? It's never really in the news - not in the UK TV news anyway

Because the research is in it's infancy and they don't publish anything until it's been thoroughly test is double blind tests and then peer reviewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:42 pm

It's not in its infancy though. They've known for donkeys years.
Makes you wonder why they kept so quiet.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:52 pm

eddie wrote:Okay perhaps I phrased that wrong.

scratch  and your choice in reading material has... WATCH: Cannabis oil kills skin cancer -complete, start to finish  2190311264  nothing to do with what you've missed out on since the 70's??? 

Seriously, what have you had to read while all of this research gets publication in medical journals; see it's not like it isn't getting done and papers getting published --- it's the selection process that main stream media uses for their publications!  Research just falls though the cracks of must publish and the violence and horror wins the day...well that and the ilk of the Justin Bieber/Kardashian CLAN/what insanity is being purged by the politicians - Sarah Palin & the GOP do nothings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down