NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.

+7
nicko
Victorismyhero
Irn Bru
eddie
Fuzzy Zack
Ben Reilly
Major
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Lots of things are said online. Lots of nasty things and tbh, I've seen them all.

No one ever apologises on this forum - except didge occasionally tbf - so I think it's wiser to draw a line in the sand with these two.
Storm shouldn't have said what he did, sassy shouldn't  have "hexed" him (don't care what pagans think this means, but to others it's not something they like or want and had many complaints about it tbh), and all its been since then is tit for tat.

Perhaps both posters should be locked in the basement so they can sort it out amongst themselves?
Or perhaps the ignore button (which sassy has used on didge so therefore why not storm?)?

A cooling off period is what is needed seeing as neither parties are renowned for apologising. This is going to go on and on ad finitum

Last edited by eddie on Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I can ONLY assume that either...

1) Stormee was making some sort of pathetic pointless keyboard warrior threat
OR
2) he is going to try to excuse it on the grounds of the other things said in the thread...

in case one...we dont allow that
in case two....no one loves a smart arse....especially when they are causing trouble.

I wasnt going to mention the root cause of this, since it happend before I became a mod....

however....

Stormee...you should never have said what you did about Sassy's daughter...that was beyond vile...no matter what other issues are between the two of you...

and now we have the current problem....

I would ask you to appologise properly for that, since I beleive that would be the correct cause for any MAN to take...

But see ...here's the rub.....I dont think you are in fact MAN enough to do so.....

Not that again ffs

If people choose to live their lives on line and tell all for the sympathy of strangers then they don't get to whine if they don't get the sympathy they expected.
Shall we start listing all the awful things Sassy has said?

why why why....does "someone" always have to stick their oar in?
EH?

WHAT...was the point of this post?
If not to make mods lives more difficult?

NOW...allowing for the fact that I have to eat now and again , and even, sometimes, sit on the crapper...from time to time

I would be obliged to have the time to finish what I was saying ! Exclamation

Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Not that again ffs

If people choose to live their lives on line and tell all for the sympathy of strangers then they don't get to whine if they don't get the sympathy they expected.
Shall we start listing all the awful things Sassy has said?

why why why....does "someone" always have to stick their oar in?
EH?

WHAT...was the point of this post?
If not to make mods lives more difficult?

NOW...allowing for the fact that I have to eat now and again , and even, sometimes, sit on the crapper...from time to time

I would be obliged to have the time to finish what I was saying ! Exclamation

Rolling Eyes

Bollocks
And bollocks again
If you don't want a post commented on use the pm facility.

Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:44 pm

Reading the first part of this thread I thought Stormee was simply adding to the old time expressions that had been posted.."skin their arses".."They will get the buckle end of my belt"..and he just added.."Do you want one the other side of your face". Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  - Page 2 2190311264
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Syl wrote:Reading the first part of this thread I thought Stormee was simply adding to the old time expressions that had been posted.."skin their arses".."They will get the buckle end of my belt"..and he just added.."Do you want one the other side of your face". Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  - Page 2 2190311264

Then he should have just said becasue I can't make sense of it in context to the thread.
That's the only thing that's made sense but I don't know.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Reading the first part of this thread I thought Stormee was simply adding to the old time expressions that had been posted.."skin their arses".."They will get the buckle end of my belt"..and he just added.."Do you want one the other side of your face". Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  - Page 2 2190311264

Then he should have just said becasue I can't make sense of it in context to the thread.
That's the only thing that's made sense but I don't know.

Thats the way I read it anyway.
I think it's unfortunate that he posted it after Sassys comment, but he probably types as slow as I do,Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:Lots of things are said online. Lots of nasty things and tbh, I've seen them all.

No one ever apologises on this forum - except didge occasionally tbf - so I think it's wiser to draw a line in the sand with these two.
Storm shouldn't have said what he did, sassy shouldn't  have "hexed" him (don't care what pagans think this means, but to others it's not something they like or want and had many complaints about it tbh), and all its been since then is tit for tat.

Perhaps both posters should be locked in the basement so they can sort it out amongst themselves?
Or perhaps the ignore button (which sassy has used on didge so therefore why not storm?)?

A cooling off period is what is needed seeing as neither parties are renowned for apologising. This is going to go on and on ad finitum

It will go on and on. There is fault on both sides.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:51 pm

eddie wrote:Lots of things are said online. Lots of nasty things and tbh, I've seen them all.

exactly, if we lsted all the "sins" of all the posters...it would indeed be a long and black list...

A cooling off period is what is needed seeing as neither parties are renowned for apologising lol

I was going to say...just before SWMBO called "dinner"

SASSY.....I would say to you ...STOP disrupting every thread that someone you dont like posts in...
IF you feel the need to have a bite...kindly do so in the fight club ...thats what its there for

to be honest...whilst understanding WHY you dislike him so, its got to the point I dont really care if the two of you nuke each other.....just do it on an unoccupied continent...

MY job as a mod is that of "peacekeeper" and to do it without "fear or favour" as they say

Everyone should be on notice that THAT is EXACTLY what I intend to do ...........whatever that takes...

oh......and ....no one had better try appealing to my "better nature"......I dont have one Evil or Very Mad
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

It will go on and on. There is fault on both sides.
agreed...and I recognise that "spats" will...indeed are bound..... to occur.....

just......FFS ...stop the open warfare...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

exactly, if we lsted all the "sins" of all the posters...it would indeed be a long and black list...

A cooling off period is what is needed seeing as neither parties are renowned for apologising lol

I was going to say...just before SWMBO called "dinner"

SASSY.....I would say to you ...STOP disrupting every thread that someone you dont like posts in...
IF you feel the need to have a bite...kindly do so in the fight club ...thats what its there for

to be honest...whilst understanding WHY you dislike him so, its got to the point I dont really care if the two of you nuke each other.....just do it on an unoccupied continent...

MY job as a mod is that of "peacekeeper"   and to do it without "fear or favour" as they say

Everyone should be on notice that THAT is EXACTLY what I intend to do ...........whatever that takes...

oh......and ....no one had better try appealing to my "better nature"......I dont have one Evil or Very Mad

Apologies Victor I jumped in there a bit quick. I had a flas of deja vue
Sorry Sad
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:00 pm

you wanna stop that flashing game......you will end up arrested booby shake
apology accepted miffs....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:04 pm

You do have a better side Vic.
It's just that it has to be a full moon.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:05 pm

eddie wrote:You do have a better side Vic.

He doesn't wait for a full moon to get his big staff out! Laughing
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:06 pm

I was taking about the howling and running down the road naked affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:07 pm

eddie wrote:You do have a better side Vic.

I used to be a werewolf

but I'm alright noowwowowowowowowowowoooooo
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:08 pm

That's terrible Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 pm

If this kind of think is a regular occurence in that branch, Poundland need to get some security staff in there. They can't expect staff to deal with 30 rude, ignorant, thieving brats who all come in together.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:52 am

The local paper provides some more information on this:

Shop staff believe some of the young people were Greenshaw High School pupils who have previously stolen from the store and shouted Islamophobic abuse at Miss Jafari, who has worked there for six years. The shop worker said: "This has happened before. Sometimes they come in after school, sometimes on the weekends, we catch some of the children stealing from the shop and they are rude to us.

"I was really upset after it happened.

“I told my parents about it and they said that I should think about finding work somewhere else. “But I have been here for so many years and this was not a problem until recently.”

A spokesman from Sutton police said it had no record of the abuse, adding: "We would encourage anyone who has been a victim of hate crime to report it and we will investigate it robustly.

"Hate crime is an under-reported crime and should be reported when it occurs."
Greenshaw High School said it had not received a complaint about it pupils but would investigate if it did.

A Poundland spokesman: “We cannot comment on this at the current time but we are looking into the matter.”

http://www.suttonguardian.co.uk/news/14348485._Schoolgirl_mob__tear_off_Muslim_shop_worker_s_hijab_and_hurl_racist_abuse/

So I again see some failings here

1) The Manager has a responsibility to his staff.
If there has been numerous incidents and that they involve this very same School, then he should set up a meeting with the Police Liaison Officer for Sutton High Street with the school. Contacted Pounland head Office for some Temp security Officers. Have Town CCTV have at least a camera watching the Poundland store entrance if possible. Work with Police to step up visiting the store, thus having a visual presence at times during the day, using as the best bet, the Town Center Police Liaison Officer

2) Work with the school and agree to place a temporary ban on all school children from Greenshaw High School being allowed to enter Poundland, until the guilty parties can be identified. This way the school can act if children are then on the premises even outside school times, if Poundland observes children entering their store.

3) Clearly if other incidents have occurred, then the failing is on the staff who failed to report this. Which clearly by their inaction and the fact neither the school or the Police were aware of any other incidents, no doubt led these children to believe that they could continue steaming the store causing havoc.. (I was once the Contract Manager of the Broadway Shopping/Office complex in Hammersmith and was brought in especially to deal with steaming gangs targeting Tesco's, which I will not bore you with the details now.)

4) By both the staff and Manager of the stores failings, is why nothing has been done. to deal with this problem.

5) It matters little now though because now at last one of the crimes has been reported and will be classed as a hate crime, the Police will clearly focus their attention towards the school.

6) Clearly all the staff need extensive training, of which undoubtedly Poundland is at fault

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If this kind of think is a regular occurence in that branch, Poundland need to get some security staff in there. They can't expect staff to deal with 30 rude, ignorant, thieving brats who all come in together.

Exactly. Poundland need to take appropriate precautions to keep their staff and customers safe.

They do not need to do anything now if of course they come from this school
A shop is not going to incur extra costs based over the same people causing the same problems of which could have been dealt with far sooner if any of the other incidents had been reported. What Poundland certainly need to do is train the staff better. Which if the staff had dealt with the previous incidents, by reporting them, this latest one would have never have occurred.
Now the Police will work with the Town CCTV, the school and no doubt the store Manager to first identify the culprits. and resolve the whole issue.
The store could do with some investment in CCTV, but security Guard would could cost 20K plus a year, when the town already has CCTV, a link to this hub, who are linked to the Police. What they need to learn and understand is how to utilize this. If the store does not have a radio, then that is going to be a fare less expensive useful apt proving a direct link to the Town Centre Control

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:17 pm

How do they know that all those children came from the same school?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

They do not need to do anything now if of course they come from this school
A shop is not going to incur extra costs based over the same people causing the same problems of which could have been dealt with far sooner if any of the other incidents had been reported. What Poundland certainly need to do is train the staff better. Which if the staff had dealt with the previous incidents, by reporting them, this latest one would have never have occurred.
Now the Police will work with the Town CCTV, the school and no doubt the store Manager to first identify the culprits. and resolve the whole issue.
The store could do with some investment in CCTV, but security Guard would could cost 20K plus a year, when the town already has CCTV, a link to this hub, who are linked to the Police. What they need to learn and understand is how to utilize this. If the store does not have a radio, then that is going to be a fare less expensive useful apt proving a direct link to the Town Centre Control

Lol! What happened to "absurd"? HA HA!

Your view as seen, was still absurd, as I just proved as the fault lies with the staff

Not any health and safety and if they have signed their contracts, makes them totally at fault for not following procedures.

So that is twice in a matter of days, you have screwed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:21 pm

eddie wrote:How do they know that all those children came from the same school?

That is what the staff are claiming.

They are saying its is the same kids.

These places also have young staff especially on weekends Poundland, they may well recognize them as they themselves recently attended that school. Who knows Eddie, but one thing they will have is the town CCTV, which such a group is going to stick out like a sore thumb on a high street, also knowing the time of the incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:30 pm

Well they must have been wearing uniform in order for the staff to know what school they went to.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:50 pm

eddie wrote:Well they must have been wearing uniform in order for the staff to know what school they went to.

Not on a Sunday Eddie, when the incident happened

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Well they must have been wearing uniform in order for the staff to know what school they went to.

Pfffff. Was going to make myself right over the uniform debate we keep having! Can't now Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  - Page 2 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:35 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If this kind of think is a regular occurence in that branch, Poundland need to get some security staff in there. They can't expect staff to deal with 30 rude, ignorant, thieving brats who all come in together.

Exactly. Poundland need to take appropriate precautions to keep their staff and customers safe.

Yes, and not just safe either. Staff and customers shouldn't have to put up with rowdy teenagers. It's not necessarily a police matter, but staff should be able to ask rowdy people to leave the shop, and if they refuse, they need security staff to escort them out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Yes, and not just safe either. Staff and customers shouldn't have to put up with rowdy teenagers. It's not necessarily a police matter, but staff should be able to ask rowdy people to leave the shop, and if they refuse, they need security staff to escort them out.

The same applies to anyone whether that be on the road, the tube, the train, walking down the street etc where people have to constantly put up with things. Then can ask them to leave the shop and they can issue them with a banning notice and even stipulate that an a child can only enter when accompanied by an adult, with also restricting the level on teenagers in the shop to two at a time as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:24 am

eddie wrote:How do they know that all those children came from the same school?

Uniforms?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:25 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Pfffff. Was going to make myself right over the uniform debate we keep having! Can't now Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  - Page 2 3201073460

whoops just seen this.   Well, the kids must have been recognised, and most kids who are friends go to the same school
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:00 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

whoops just seen this.   Well, the kids must have been recognised, and most kids who are friends go to the same school

Whopps ?

already mentioned by myself in the actual thread on the debate.

Didge wrote:
Again why should a child be accountable with the school whilst not in school? That is like saying the school is responsible for even when they go to bed if still in their uniform, which is absurd. The only benefit of a uniform would be in the case of a crime, making identification that much easier. That is it, but again a school should not suffer or be given praise for what a child does outside school when the actions of the child had no influence from the school.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/post?p=266774&mode=quote

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:16 am

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Whopps ?

already mentioned by myself in the actual thread on the debate.

Didge wrote:
Again why should a child be accountable with the school whilst not in school? That is like saying the school is responsible for even when they go to bed if still in their uniform, which is absurd. The only benefit of a uniform would be in the case of a crime, making identification that much easier. That is it, but again a school should not suffer or be given praise for what a child does outside school when the actions of the child had no influence from the school.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/post?p=266774&mode=quote

Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2