NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.

+7
nicko
Victorismyhero
Irn Bru
eddie
Fuzzy Zack
Ben Reilly
Major
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  Empty Re: Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:20 pm

They probably listen too much to people like you!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  Empty Re: Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:She should sue poundland too.

On what grounds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

On what grounds?

Health and safety.

Absurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Absurd

You're not an employer, so I don't expect you to know.

Read the act and stop being so arrogantly naive.

So you offer nothing up as a reason and just offer me bull

She approached them

Where does it state in the pound land staff handbook or contract to apprehend shop lifters or even approach them?

She placed herself in danger

I also know far more about security than you will ever hope to know.

Even if the store did not have CCTV, it would have had a link to the town CCTV via radio and she should have alerted them to then train their cameras on the doors, who would have alerted the Police, who have a Police radio directly linking them to the Police. This then would not have aroused the shoplifters and no doubt could have been caught red handed

So your claim on health and safety off something she chose to do is nonsense

Last edited by Didge on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Horrible little shitty kids! I'd be mortified if my children were involved in anything like this!!
It's bullying and disrespectful and racist.

I hope their parents skin their arses.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:28 pm

I like the old expressions.
The best expressions though, are Jamaican. They have such funny ways with words - always makes me laugh
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:31 pm

eddie wrote:Horrible little shitty kids! I'd be mortified if my children were involved in anything like this!!
It's bullying and disrespectful and racist.

I hope their parents skin their arses.

It certainly is eddie. And as they often say up here 'they'll get the buckle end of my belt'
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:37 pm

I think Stormee was hoping people would latch on to his 'allegedly' in the title. 

Revolting out of control racist kids, probably being taught racism at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Stormee wrote:Do you want one the other side of your face.

Threats now Stormee?  Pure Britain First tactics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 pm

< < < Is now waiting for the big lie from stormee......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Hmmmmm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you offer nothing up as a reason and just offer me bull

She approached them

Where does it state in the pound land staff handbook or contract to apprehend shop lifters or even approach them?

She placed herself in danger

I also know far more about security than you will ever hope to know.

Even if the store did not have CCTV, it would have had a link to the town CCTV via radio and she should have alerted them to then train their cameras on the doors, who would have alerted the Police, who have a Police radio directly linking them to the Police. This then would not have aroused the shoplifters and no doubt could have been caught red handed

So your claim on health and safety off something she chose to do is nonsense

I told you to look up the Heath and safety regulations. You obviously didn't. Do you want me to spoon feed you like a baby?

Considering you're not an employment lawyer or an employer, I think I'll put your opinion in the bullshit bin.

All you are doing is proving to me what an idiot you are

Considering she went against company policy and tried to tackle this problem she placed herself in danger

Now after last night with face masks after embarrassing yourself, maybe you are too afraid to post up your next absurd claim, to watch me yet again show you up

That is your issue, now either put up or shut up you pathetic excuse for a human being

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:55 pm

YOU are responsible for YOUR OWN health and safety, and that of others

It could be argued that she did not follow procedure.....depending....

I would have to see their rule book and instructions on how staff are to deal with such things to make any judgment on that ....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:00 am

Lord Foul wrote:YOU are responsible for YOUR OWN health and safety, and that of others

It could be argued that she did not follow procedure.....depending....

I would have to see their rule book and instructions on how staff are to deal with such things to make any judgment on that ....

Indeed, but I have never known retail outlets to tackle people who are shoplifting without either security or the Police

She also did one thing that could have her and the shop for wrongful arrest if she had of detained them
They had not left the premisese

Ms Jafari, who has worked at the Poundland store for six years, said: ‘They came in here shouting and stealing things and I told them to stop.

You are not allowed to detain anyone, until they have left the store without paying, so I know she is in the wrong.

That does not excuse what happened to her, but no store would tell you to confront a situation before they have left without paying, as it would allow the store open to be sued by those who were stealing

The only thing she could claim is they did not teach her how to handle a situation which would need to be seen by the contract and terms of employment, staff handbook, which she no doubt signed

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:13 am

Imagine the rammy if some ethnic kids ripped her headscarf off Laughing

There would be hell om here

Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  153140927-british-prime-minister-margaret-thatcher-gettyimages
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:25 am

Eh?

The majority think its wrong she was attacked and to the poster who seems to think this is great would also cheer Maggie being attacked if still alive

talk about of little relevance

Maybe the Queen might have been a better choice

Just trying to help

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:02 am

Didge wrote:Eh?

The majority think its wrong she was attacked and to the poster who seems to think this is great would also cheer Maggie being attacked if still alive

Just trying to help

Well take it that that was intended for the minority then. You wouldn't disagree with that would you?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:09 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:Eh?

Just trying to help

Well take it that that was intended for the minority then. You wouldn't disagree with that would you?

I just showed I did disagree, as the poster would gladly think maggie should be beaten up

What did you fail to grasp from that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:20 am

Irn Bru wrote:Imagine the rammy if some ethnic kids ripped her headscarf off Laughing

There would be hell om here

Muslim Has Headscarf Tore From Her Head ALLEGEDLY.  153140927-british-prime-minister-margaret-thatcher-gettyimages

Or the Queens, she's very fond of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:22 am

She's not covering her face though is she?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:27 am

nicko wrote:She's not covering her face though is she?

Neither was the lady in the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:29 am

Vic has asked for an explanation for this Stormee - see above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Bumped for Stormee to answer Vic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:Bumped for Stormee to answer Vic

STOP TROLLING and STALKING me.

Lord Foul is a Mod and he has asked you to explain yourself, as the post was to me, I have a right to make sure it is answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:36 pm

bumped

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:16 pm

What does that mean?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:17 pm

eddie wrote:

What does that mean?

I'd pm'd Vic about it.  He asked Stormee to explain it.  So far he has ignored the request.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:19 pm

Well I am waiting too.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:15 pm

AND STILL NO REPLY FROM STORMEE AND I AM NOT LETTING THIS GO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:26 pm

well...in that case I'll ask again....

what was THAT supposed to mean STORMEE
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Storm it sounded a little, don't want to say threatening, but can't think of another word.

So can you tell me what you meant please?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:30 pm

eddie wrote:Storm it sounded a little, don't want to say threatening, but can't think of another word.

Can we stop with the pussy footing around.  That's exactly what it was and why I reported it, so how about dealing with it as he won't answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:45 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:Storm it sounded a little, don't want to say threatening, but can't think of another word.

Can we stop with the pussy footing around.  That's exactly what it was and why I reported it, so how about dealing with it as he won't answer.

Did you say that to Vic too? He has replied to storm up there ^^^^^^

No?
Didn't think so sassy. Didn't think so.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:52 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

No?

That was actually to both of you and I sent a pm to Vic to say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:10 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

No?

That was actually to both of you and I sent a pm to Vic to say so.

Oh, it was to both!
See I didn't know that as you only answered me! Silly numpty I am.

Oh I do apologise. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:15 pm

I can ONLY assume that either...

1) Stormee was making some sort of pathetic pointless keyboard warrior threat
OR
2) he is going to try to excuse it on the grounds of the other things said in the thread...

in case one...we dont allow that
in case two....no one loves a smart arse....especially when they are causing trouble.

I wasnt going to mention the root cause of this, since it happend before I became a mod....

however....

Stormee...you should never have said what you did about Sassy's daughter...that was beyond vile...no matter what other issues are between the two of you...

and now we have the current problem....

I would ask you to appologise properly for that, since I beleive that would be the correct cause for any MAN to take...

But see ...here's the rub.....I dont think you are in fact MAN enough to do so.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I can ONLY assume that either...

1) Stormee was making some sort of pathetic pointless keyboard warrior threat
OR
2) he is going to try to excuse it on the grounds of the other things said in the thread...

in case one...we dont allow that
in case two....no one loves a smart arse....especially when they are causing trouble.

I wasnt going to mention the root cause of this, since it happend before I became a mod....

however....

Stormee...you should never have said what you did about Sassy's daughter...that was beyond vile...no matter what other issues are between the two of you...

and now we have the current problem....

I would ask you to appologise properly for that, since I beleive that would be the correct cause for any MAN to take...

But see ...here's the rub.....I dont think you are in fact MAN enough to do so.....

Not that again ffs

If people choose to live their lives on line and tell all for the sympathy of strangers then they don't get to whine if they don't get the sympathy they expected.
Shall we start listing all the awful things Sassy has said?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next