NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkey deal is only way to stop migrants arriving in Europe, warns Angela Merkel

3 posters

Go down

Turkey deal is only way to stop migrants arriving in Europe, warns Angela Merkel Empty Turkey deal is only way to stop migrants arriving in Europe, warns Angela Merkel

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:05 am

Migrants landing on the Greek islands will be deported within days, under a fast-tracked process drawn up by Angela Merkel to deter crossings.
Reception centres used to register asylum seekers on the holiday islands of Lesbos, Chios and Leros will be converted into vast detention camps, dormitories and court rooms. Migrants will undergo face-to-face to interviews with EU asylum officers, before Greek judges rule on any appeals in rapid-fire hearings. Economic migrants determined to be at risk of absconding will be detained. The operation – to cost €20 million a month and handle up to 2000 migrants a day – will involve chartering a flotilla of ferries to send both economic migrants and legitimate asylum seekers back to Turkey.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/angela-merkel/12195883/Turkey-deal-is-only-way-to-stop-migrants-arriving-in-Europe-warns-Angela-Merkel.html

Back to top Go down

Turkey deal is only way to stop migrants arriving in Europe, warns Angela Merkel Empty Re: Turkey deal is only way to stop migrants arriving in Europe, warns Angela Merkel

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:20 am

Didge wrote:Migrants landing on the Greek islands will be deported within days, under a fast-tracked process drawn up by Angela Merkel to deter crossings.
Reception centres used to register asylum seekers on the holiday islands of Lesbos, Chios and Leros will be converted into vast detention camps, dormitories and court rooms. Migrants will undergo face-to-face to interviews with EU asylum officers, before Greek judges rule on any appeals in rapid-fire hearings. Economic migrants determined to be at risk of absconding will be detained. The operation – to cost €20 million a month and handle up to 2000 migrants a day – will involve chartering a flotilla of ferries to send both economic migrants and legitimate asylum seekers back to Turkey.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/angela-merkel/12195883/Turkey-deal-is-only-way-to-stop-migrants-arriving-in-Europe-warns-Angela-Merkel.html

It's a mess.  I feel sorry for Greece.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Turkey deal is only way to stop migrants arriving in Europe, warns Angela Merkel Empty Re: Turkey deal is only way to stop migrants arriving in Europe, warns Angela Merkel

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:37 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:Migrants landing on the Greek islands will be deported within days, under a fast-tracked process drawn up by Angela Merkel to deter crossings.

It's a mess.  I feel sorry for Greece.

I feel sorry for Greece and the genuine asylum seekers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:55 am

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

I feel sorry for Greece and the genuine asylum seekers

Do you know which are genuine asylum seekers? Didge.

Are you implying anyone who is not a genuine asylum seeker in your mind you do not feel sorry for them? Didge.

Why did you think I stated "genuine"?
Well if they are economic migrants trying to get in off the plight of genuine asylum seekers. Then why would I feel sorry for them, when they are trying to deceive in order to gain entry?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:02 am

W
ill they go back peacefully? NO CHANCE, BE PREPARED FOR FULL SCALE RIOTS!

[CAPS LOCK STUCK]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:11 pm

Stormee wrote:Didge, YOUR so called genuine asylum seekuz also deceive to gain entry.

If they are genuine, I could care less how they look to gain entry, they need our help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

If they are genuine, I could care less how they look to gain entry, they need our help

Yourself, uncul Tom Coblee and awl do not know who is genuine and who is not.
The attitude to let anyone in who just uttuz the wordz 'asylum' is letting scum into our island.

I am talking about "genuine" asylum seekers
I never said to let anyone in.
You need to grasp the English language better
If they gain entry and are found to be genuine, then I have no issue, how they gained entry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:49 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am talking about "genuine" asylum seekers
I never said to let anyone in.
You need to grasp the English language better
If they gain entry and are found to be genuine, then I have no issue, how they gained entry

THEY LIE/CON/CAJOLE TO GAIN ENTRY. IT IS AVAILABUL TO SEE ON SKY TV.

IT COSTS US £MILLIONS TO PROCESS THEM.

They ain't one bit of good to us or the whole country/world wud want them, think about it????

Oh well, shame that.

I love this country, it has problems, with people like you who do not integrate with others and some who come here who have no want to integrate. Many do come here and do integrate

But these are not unsolvable problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down