NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Empty Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Exhibit one.

Troll #1 stated > > > So you will forgive me when I have to say I am very disgusted in the attitude of Ben.  ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  If you abhor this place as much as you WHINE about everything then 'do not let that door 'HIT YOU' where the good lord 'SPLIT YOU'...BYE-BYE Cease being so 'self-inflicted stupid' and vacate the community!  

This is the signature of aspca4ever  A.K.A Adolf Titler

It also includes a view of a poster.

Please clarify if we are not allowed to use signatures that
We can copy quotes off posters?
Be abusive about another poster on them?
Also trying to push posters off the forum, in about the poorest and most childish immature fashion

Though the religious aspect of "good Lord" made me chuckle, clearly religious and a Buddhist from what i understand lol

I await your responses just so we can clarify what is allowed
Happy either way what is decided

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:04 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 3ae4e82b7fb8ab52a347e51e1922c620
Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Images10

Wow so we can add homophobia to your list of issues you have then

Wow what a epic screw up lol

Back to top Go down

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:07 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Images10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:09 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Afa680e7216cec4f5709e19eff268852

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:15 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Afa680e7216cec4f5709e19eff268852
Like i said about you

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Images11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:16 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Like i said about you

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 Images11

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 C7200a8462ebea15cba772b6266214d1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:23 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Like i said about you

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 C7200a8462ebea15cba772b6266214d1
says the guy who started the thread in the first place LOL
and talk about drama your the biggest  diva  i have ever met

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:28 am

So when can we expect a verdict? Eddie has said that she doesn't think such signatures are a good idea, but that doesn't really resolve the issue.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:30 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

says the guy who started the thread in the first place LOL
and talk about drama your the biggest  diva  i have ever met

Drama is kicking off

I have not kicked off

Your understanding of the English language is really funny

This is a point about where signatures are being abused

I have asked a question and stated am happy either way what is decided

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So when can we expect a verdict? Eddie has said that she doesn't think such signatures are a good idea, but that doesn't really resolved the issue.

Am sure Ben will say when he is online again

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:33 am

Miffs2 wrote:I hate these ridiculous signatures, especially the pictures. IMO it should be one line of text or a quote

I've always hated sigs.    They just clog up the forum.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think it is - it's having a go at a poster in every single post.
your entitled to you opinion raggs
personally i see it as kama

HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:06 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
your entitled to you opinion raggs
personally i see it as kama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Funny how some demand free speech as a right set down in stone  then try to deny it to others🇳🇴

Again as i stated I am happy either way, but there has to be balance on the rules

If no posters are not allowed to slag each other off, then why would they be allowed to do so by having such a signature

You do understand the difference between free speech and hate speech?

Telling how you Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 3755771736 at another member's use of the written word...while you fracture it in every post Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 265384880 
Drama is kicking off
I have not kicked off
Your understanding of the English language is really funny
This is a point about where signatures are being abused
I have asked a question and stated am happy either way what is decided

I'd wager a bet that 85% of the posting members have a firm grasp of the difference of 'Free Speech' vs 'Hate Speech' and are quite able to read the hypocritical methods applied by your fingers and disturbed thoughts that roll out of your head Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 1177314732  

"HAPPY EITHER WAY" --- Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 3350646086   Not buying that pack of crap either; You Are The Official Board WHINER --- congrats. 
Hang that on the wall with your other almost 'DEGREES' Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 2190311264 
You and your little eddie, make up topics and then become disturbed when the adults express their OPINIONS on a TOPIC SPECIFICALLY SET UP FOR IT~~~ Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 2023022481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:27 pm

aspca4ever wrote:

Telling how you Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 3755771736 at another member's use of the written word...while you fracture it in every post Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 265384880 

I'd wager a bet that 85% of the posting members have a firm grasp of the difference of 'Free Speech' vs 'Hate Speech' and are quite able to read the hypocritical methods applied by your fingers and disturbed thoughts that roll out of your head Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 1177314732  

"HAPPY EITHER WAY" --- Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 3350646086   Not buying that pack of crap either; You Are The Official Board WHINER --- congrats. 
Hang that on the wall with your other almost 'DEGREES' Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 2190311264 
You and your little eddie, make up topics and then become disturbed when the adults express their OPINIONS on a TOPIC SPECIFICALLY SET UP FOR IT~~~ Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? - Page 2 2023022481

PMSL

Look Ayev I know you are on the back foot here in your desperation and now you are claiming to know all posters only with being here in a month. I mean that is staggering or just more proof you are nothing more than a charlatan, as already stated and already a member of this forum and have been for ages.

I am not concerned what you buy, as again you are an insignificant little brat and no more than a petulant child.
Its that simple, so you can keep ranting away until you are the precipitant of rant of the year award for the consecutive year running.

You really have some warped obsession with Eddie as well which also reeks of a clear disdain that has formed over a long time, not in the space of a couple of weeks. This is further evidence of your guilt Ayev, but please continue to act as you have been doing like a 2 year old, as its the best laugh I have had today

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:46 pm

This isn't about posts, it's about signatures which appear on every post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2