NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? Empty Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:42 am

Exhibit one.

Troll #1 stated > > > So you will forgive me when I have to say I am very disgusted in the attitude of Ben.  ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  If you abhor this place as much as you WHINE about everything then 'do not let that door 'HIT YOU' where the good lord 'SPLIT YOU'...BYE-BYE Cease being so 'self-inflicted stupid' and vacate the community!  

This is the signature of aspca4ever  A.K.A Adolf Titler

It also includes a view of a poster.

Please clarify if we are not allowed to use signatures that
We can copy quotes off posters?
Be abusive about another poster on them?
Also trying to push posters off the forum, in about the poorest and most childish immature fashion

Though the religious aspect of "good Lord" made me chuckle, clearly religious and a Buddhist from what i understand lol

I await your responses just so we can clarify what is allowed
Happy either way what is decided

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? Empty Re: Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters?

Post by eddie Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:44 am

I'd say no to anything that is inflaming the forum wars at the moment.
Personal threads aren't allowed so nor should personal sigs be either.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? Empty Re: Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:31 am

eddie wrote:I'd say no to anything that is inflaming the forum wars at the moment.
Funny how some demand free speech as a right set down in stone then try to deny it to others:no:

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:37 am

KD it isn't my forum.
I never made the rules about no personal threads, but seeing as they are in place, it stands to reason that no personal sigs should be allowed either.

I have no idea why you felt like having a dig at me over it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:25 am

I hate these ridiculous signatures, especially the pictures. IMO it should be one line of text or a quote
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:34 am

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:I'd say no to anything that is inflaming the forum wars at the moment.
Funny how some demand free speech as a right set down in stone  then try to deny it to others:no:

Again as i stated I am happy either way, but there has to be balance on the rules

If no posters are not allowed to slag each other off, then why would they be allowed to do so by having such a signature

You do understand the difference between free speech and hate speech?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:14 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Funny how some demand free speech as a right set down in stone  then try to deny it to others:no:

Again as i stated I am happy either way, but there has to be balance on the rules

If no posters are not allowed to slag each other off, then why would they be allowed to do so by having such a signature

yet you slag people of all the time dude ,seems a bit rich you now complaining about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

yet you slag people of all the time dude ,seems a bit rich you now complaining about it

That is up to admin to deal with.

If you have issue with that, then why have you not acted?

That is your own failing not mine

I am bringing balance

Follow the rules if you have issue with my posts

If not, tough titties

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:53 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I am bringing balance

If not, tough titties
failing? not running to admin or post a me me me me me thread because you said nasty wasty things

yea 55 years old dude not 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:55 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am bringing balance

If not, tough titties
failing? not running to admin or post a me me me me me thread because you said nasty wasty things

Sorry can we have that understandable English please?

Again if you have issue take it up

If not tough titties

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:58 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

If not tough titties
the English is fine not poetic sure but fine never the less

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:00 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

If not tough titties

I beg to differ

Look the issue is not whether someone wants to have an abusive signature about me
I am not concerned at that.
I am however if it involved other posters

Does that help?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:02 am

The signature in question is inflammatory, but even if admin think so, will they remove it? I doubt it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I beg to differ

Look the issue is not whether someone wants to have an abusive signature about me

Does that help?
Please don`t beg if you need a few BoB let me know

what i find hypocritical 4/2 reading your last post
is it seems as long as your abuse isn`t reported you feel free to continue demeaning people
but if somebody does the same to you and you report it it should be dealt with

well i will keep a keen eye on this as its always nice to see Kama at work !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 am

Stormee wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Why don't you name your "SOME"?
SOME? who me ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:The signature in question is inflammatory, but even if admin think so, will they remove it? I doubt it.
Is it ? i am not inflamed in the slightest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:11 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

I beg to differ

Does that help?
Please don`t beg if you need a few BoB let me know

what i find hypocritical 4/2 reading your last post
is it seems as long as your abuse isn`t reported you feel free to continue demeaning people
but if somebody does the same to you and you report it it should be dealt with

well i will keep a keen eye on this as its always nice to see Kama at work !

Beg as in disagree, your context is off the rails again

Lol you find something hypocritical by being hypocritical referring to me by a childish name.
Really renders your point silly and of those who feel for my trap
Again if you have issue with any abuse I give then report it
I am not concerned again at any abuse my way as its water off a ducks back to me
Again the issue is whether this same poster would do the same where they are constantly attacking two other posters daily
That I have issue with.

Like i say, if you have an issue, then the problem is with you and then not me.

I explain what my concern is, your concern is being able to stamp your feet, to gain attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The signature in question is inflammatory, but even if admin think so, will they remove it? I doubt it.

I think it is - it's having a go at a poster in every single post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:30 am

I've had a look on Forumotion, and there doesn't seem a way for individual members to block signatures. Adblock doesn't work on text, although it does work on most images.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

your entitled to you opinion raggs
personally i see it as kama

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:34 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think it's fair really. It's provocative, and if the person who it's aimed at decided to do the same thing back, it would get a bit out of hand.

I've been on forums where it's been impossible to follow any thread because the signatures got completely out of hand. I think this one might go the same way. Neutral
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:34 am

Also, the word "karma" is being misused on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:35 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That shows you fail to understand Karma lol

Again the issue is not with myself

Water off a ducks back

So karma, I suggest you read what it means

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I don't think it's fair really. It's provocative, and if the person who it's aimed at decided to do the same thing back, it would get a bit out of hand.

I've been on forums where it's been impossible to follow any thread because the signatures got completely out of hand. I think this one might go the same way.  Neutral
Well if you want to be strict about it your signature is technically aimed at new posters and current ones as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Also, the word "karma" is being misused on here.
In your opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:39 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I've been on forums where it's been impossible to follow any thread because the signatures got completely out of hand. I think this one might go the same way.  Neutral
Well if you want to be strict about it your signature is technically aimed at  new posters and current ones as well

If I was asked to remove them on the grounds that they were provocative, I would.

Neither of them are aimed at new posters.

The first line is a quote from Wolfman about me, which I found amusing. The second one is also a quote from a member here, but she said it on another forum to someone who is not a member here.

Also, I'm not slagging off another poster and telling them to leave in every single post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:41 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Water off a ducks back

Oh do grow up 4/2 cause and effect
you cause most of the shit you sow
the effect you get it back at you

Kama

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:42 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well if you want to be strict about it your signature is technically aimed at  new posters and current ones as well

lol its not aimed at anyone specififc

Doh

As to your view on Karma, means something bad has happened to me

Nothing bad has happened, as it would mean I would be annoyed about it and it has affected me.
It never has and even stated on here happy either way what was decided.
I never even said it was out of order in regards to me.
You need to move on mate, as you are making yourself look a tad bitter here

Your lack of understanding of meaning of words is shockingly poor also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:43 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Water off a ducks back

Kama

idiot

lol contradiction highlighted

I am not bothered at any shit given to me

Hence no karma

lol, not the brightest spark are you mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

If I was asked to remove them on the grounds that they were provocative, I would.

The first line is a quote from Wolfman about me, which I found amusing. The second one is also a quote from a member here, but she said it on another forum to someone who is not a member here.

Also, I'm not slagging off another poster and telling them to leave in every single post.
Oh but you are

!Did you read the bit where I said "forums should be fun?"......take note....now piss off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:44 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh but you are

!Did you read the bit where I said "forums should be fun?"......take note....now piss off."  

That's a quote from another forum, it's not something I wrote myself in order to tell a particular person to leave this forum. Do you not see the difference?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:47 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Kama

idiot

Hence no karma

Are you some kind of idiot savant cause your not very smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Oh but you are

That's a quote from another forum, it's not something I wrote myself in order to tell a particular person to leave this forum. Do you not see the difference?
do the people reading it know that ? same thing in the round

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:48 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hence no karma

Are you some kind of idiot savant  cause your not very smart

based on you not being able to reason why

I would say that is yet again an epic fail from you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:50 am

hear i will help you

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkərmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed; it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect).

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:50 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The signature we are discussing is clearly designed to cause trouble here, and is clearly inflammatory. If you can't see the difference, it's because you're biased.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:52 am

Anyway, I not going to entertain Korbens hysterics anymore on this thread and will allow the admin team to decide what is best on this issue

I mean the funniest part is not anything to do with me, but this clown wants to make it about me, and by doing so is defending the stance to have abusive signatures which attack posters. Hey ho, that is what you call having more issue with the poster than anything else the poor child

Time to get back to the debate, as someone really is throwing his dummies out of the pram this morning lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:52 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Are you some kind of idiot savant  cause your not very smart

yes declaring a victory when your up a pole number 7 on the didge/4/2 response manual, you do that a lot
doesn`t make it true just makes you look a idiot 4/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

The signature we are discussing is clearly designed to cause trouble here, and is clearly inflammatory. If you can't see the difference, it's because you're biased.
Guilty not with out reason i might add

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:54 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

yes declaring a victory when your up a pole number 7 on the didge/4/2 response manual, you do that a lot

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? Eeecdfb76bf7a89756b79d82c8559db2

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:54 am

Didge wrote:Anyway, I not going to entertain Korbens hysterics anymore on this thread and will allow the admin team to decide what is best on this issue

I mean the funniest part is not anything to do with me, but this clown wants to make it about me, and by doing so is defending the stance to have abusive signatures which attack posters. Hey ho, that is what you call having more issue with the poster than anything else the poor child

Time to get back to the debate, as someone really is throwing his dummies out of the pram this morning lol
OOOOoooooOOOOooooooOOOOoooooooo delusional that we knew all ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:56 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:Anyway, I not going to entertain Korbens hysterics anymore on this thread and will allow the admin team to decide what is best on this issue

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? 9cd0a5c2969b7c614f6c69baff105a52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:57 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? Eeecdfb76bf7a89756b79d82c8559db2

lol
Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? Bitch10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:59 am

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol
Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? Bitch10

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? 3ae4e82b7fb8ab52a347e51e1922c620

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:01 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? 9cd0a5c2969b7c614f6c69baff105a52
Oh dear ! run out of lithium have we perhaps a mood stabiliser is what you need ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:01 am

Didge wrote:Exhibit one.

Troll #1 stated > > > So you will forgive me when I have to say I am very disgusted in the attitude of Ben.  ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!  If you abhor this place as much as you WHINE about everything then 'do not let that door 'HIT YOU' where the good lord 'SPLIT YOU'...BYE-BYE Cease being so 'self-inflicted stupid' and vacate the community!  

Also trying to push posters off the forum, in about the poorest and most childish immature fashion

Though the religious aspect of "good Lord" made me chuckle, clearly religious and a Buddhist from what i understand lol

Thanks

OMG...how amusing and now you've quantified that you claim the TROLLtitle as your very own---so shocking that you would own up to your horrid behaviour; yet it is a sign of maturity I love you

But too keep repeating; 'water off a ducks back' while WHINING about your very own written words...is really absurd---but then again it suits your posting skills! Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? 2581891615

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:03 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? 3ae4e82b7fb8ab52a347e51e1922c620
Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? Images10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:03 am

aspca4ever wrote:
Didge wrote:Exhibit one.

Thanks

OMG...how amusing and now you've quantified that you claim the TROLLtitle as your very own---so shocking that you would own up to your horrid behaviour;  yet it is a sign of maturity I love you

But too keep repeating; 'water off a ducks back' while WHINING about your very own written words...is really absurd---but then again it suits your posting skills! Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? 2581891615

Look Ayev I know you are upset, its okay darling

It is water off a ducks back

I am ensuring to put an end to your reign of terror and campaign of hate against Rags and eddie

Best you learn to deal with that mate

Can we clarify whether Signatures should be Nice quotes and not offensive remarks about Posters? If-you-are-going-to-act-like-a-child-dont-get-upset-if-i-act-like-your-parent-11d12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next