NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94

+3
Syl
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Go down

Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94 Empty Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Nancy Reagan, one of the most high-profile and influential first ladies of the 20th century, has died, according to a spokeswoman with the Reagan Library. She was 94.

The cause of death was congestive heart failure, according to her rep Joanne Drake. "Mrs. Reagan will be buried at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California, next to her husband, Ronald Wilson Reagan, who died on June 5, 2004," Drake wrote in a statement.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nancy-reagan-dead-94-n532871
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94 Empty Re: Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nancy Reagan, one of the most high-profile and influential first ladies of the 20th century, has died, according to a spokeswoman with the Reagan Library. She was 94.

The cause of death was congestive heart failure, according to her rep Joanne Drake. "Mrs. Reagan will be buried at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California, next to her husband, Ronald Wilson Reagan, who died on June 5, 2004," Drake wrote in a statement.

That's too bad. But she did live a full, rich life.

Congestive heart failure...hmmm.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94 Empty Re: Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94

Post by Syl Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:43 pm

She wasn't that popular here. I think she was considered very pushy....bit like Cherie Blair.
She did care for Ronald Reagan for a long time after he succumbed to dementia....so she must have had some very caring ways.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Syl wrote:She wasn't that popular here. I think she was considered very pushy....bit like Cherie Blair.
She did care for Ronald Reagan for a long time after he succumbed to dementia....so she must have had some very caring ways.

A former actress herself, she wanted a bit of the attention. But yes, she did care for the old buzzard.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Together again. x

Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94 Ron_and_nancy-young
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 am

Sorry shes dead but not a fan.

She planned the President's events around an astrologer.

She controlled what and who the President saw.

She damn well knew that he was not fit to be President for his entire 2nd term and part of his first, but it was all about the glory.

Her failed war on drugs and heavy metal music were costly and foolish and ultimately failures
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:40 am

Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94 2981866455

I DIDN'T even know  she was still alive !

ALTHOUGH, she did have a good run -- outliving Ronnie Raygun by more than 12 years..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:46 am

Original Quill wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

That's too bad.  But she did live a full, rich life.

Congestive heart failure...hmmm.
As we age our bodies ability to process the very thing that we need to maintain our body - WATER, often becomes the very thing that will be the cause of our demise! Water retention - fluid around the heart = congestive heart failure. What ended my mothers life!

Dear - dear Nancy Reagan; the brains and voice for poor Ronnie those last years of his terrm in office---she was a whole lot of persona that makes his history better than it really was, such a force to be reckoned with if you were foolish enough to cross her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Has anybody else heard that Obama is refusing to fly flags at half-staff in tribute to Nancy Reagan?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Has anybody else heard that Obama is refusing to fly flags at half-staff in tribute to Nancy Reagan?

Is the First Lady a person of officialdom?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Has anybody else heard that Obama is refusing to fly flags at half-staff in tribute to Nancy Reagan?

Nope...just another 'UNTRUTH' story meant to make the POTUS look bad!

President Obama orders flags at half-staff for Nancy Reagan
Former First Lady Nancy Reagan dies age 94 D19448d6-6aaa-4359-a768-eadacf5fbca9_afp-gif_new
28 minutes ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:28 pm

http://www.voanews.com/content/obama-orders-flags-flown-at-half-staff-to-honor-nancy-reagan/3223207.html
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Is the First Lady a person of officialdom?  

He can make a Presidential Proclomation

https://www.usa.gov/flag
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:18 am

Sorry, that was a Yahoo News comment. I have to stop looking at those ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:21 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sorry, that was a  Yahoo News comment. I have to stop looking at those ...

Why? I follow them all the time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:44 am

Original Quill wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Sorry, that was a  Yahoo News comment. I have to stop looking at those ...

Why?  I follow them all the time.

They wound my soul Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:20 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

They wound my soul Smile
LOL...as with all things listed via the internet; often the TOP 10 most hits gets listed on Google/Bing/Yahoo --- I've been burnt enough to verify with other news media sights before I quote from any of those single one sources!  Especially if it has to do with our POTUS Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:23 am

Wonder what she thought of his close friendship with Margret Thatcher?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

They wound my soul Smile

Competition with the Dallas Evening News? Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:23 pm

There will be a lot of grieving for this famous lady. Hope we get to see the service
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down